who the fuck sent the gore pic?

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
the one with the bbc showing out of a hollow dead body? i can't get that shit out of my mind i wanna know who send it so i can pray for his downfall

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, JL~, majesticincel and 5 others
I remember seeing that shit years ago jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JL~, try2beme and ryuken
i would've said @Kamui but he's not active

in any case pray for his downfall for me since he's posted gore that traumatized me before jfl

i never understand weirdos that are into gore lol, why would anyone seek out such things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and ryuken
i would've said @Kamui but he's not active

in any case pray for his downfall for me since he's posted gore that traumatized me before jfl

i never understand weirdos that are into gore lol, why would anyone seek out such things
i personally don't feel anything when i see it but that one traumatised me

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i personally don't feel anything when i see it but that one traumatised me
well i didnt' literally traumatize me lol, i was exaggerating but it just makes me uncomfortable and i don't understand how some ppl enjoy that shit, and i can't get the image out of my head for the next hour or two

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
well i didnt' literally traumatize me lol, i was exaggerating but it just makes me uncomfortable and i don't understand how some ppl enjoy that shit, and i can't get the image out of my head for the next hour or two
that reminded me of the first time i've ever seen gore when i was like 9 years old i saw a guy cutting off his dick i couldn't forget it for a week it was a necessary event for my character development

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and yeeyeeslayer
i know his username on .net
i forgot what it was on here tho

• +1
that reminded me of the first time i've ever seen gore when i was like 9 years old i saw a guy cutting off his dick i couldn't forget it for a week it was a necessary event for my character development
lol

first time i saw gore i was like 13

and it was on my friends story, it was a video of ISIS shooting a tank shell at someones brain in slow motion and as the guys head was exploding in slomo the 'take a bullet through my brain' part gernade by bruno mars was playing 😂

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel and ryuken
over if you didnt watch isis executions as a kid

i saw them slowly slicing a niggas head off with a knife and bro just sat there and took it

never understood why they didnt resist

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, yeeyeeslayer and ryuken
over if you didnt watch isis executions as a kid

i saw them slowly slicing a niggas head off with a knife and bro just sat there and took it

never understood why they didnt resist
i didn't watch it tbh but my sister watched what happened in syria i don't think i can even find the vids anymore

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i actually wanna see it know im so curious

• +1
i actually wanna see it know im so curious
@owlofathena is it against the rules to send someone gore in pms if it's requested?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
jfk jusr send it i dont think wnyone cares abt pms

• +1
is that the jeffey dahmer bathtub carcass?

the elites love that shit though

C3HXtpBW8AAa2GC.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and ryuken
Ew what the fuck did i just see bro, that nigga is fucked up innthe head for doinf that

• JFL
Me when i die

• JFL
@owlofathena is it against the rules to send someone gore in pms if it's requested?
Send a PM to Numb about that because I am not sure about that.

• +1
my friends used to send that pic in a snap gc i was in

• +1
i didn't watch it tbh but my sister watched what happened in syria i don't think i can even find the vids anymore
you can find them on tele channels

• Woah
is this the photo? it's one of the oldies. seen it over 20 years ago

artworks-000232636856-scu097-t500x500.jpg

• Hmm...
It was @PrinceLuenLeoncur
pray for his downfall my friend.

• +1