Bipolar Vamp6ix

𓌜Dark Triad Coper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Darkeningstar and nathan
They are queens and you must respect them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, Bipolar Vamp6ix, Clqs and 1 other person
last time i complimented a woman was when i told me itis she was gonna do well in her homework. never learnt how that went, never heard from her again ever in general. bitch was a fucking disease.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
normal people do, incels like yourself bring them down beacuse you got rejected by 5'4 becky

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and Clqs
normal people do, incels like yourself bring them down beacuse you got rejected by 5'4 becky
Why would you compliment someone for nothing in return and only boosting their ego

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix, Clqs, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
I usually compliment them when they are baiting for it, otherwise they are just gonna continue until you give them validation they so desperately are after.

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs and Darkeningstar
Why would you compliment someone for nothing in return and only boosting their ego
why do you think of it that way, to some point i agree with you, desperate simps who worship women are retarded, but what do you lose by being nice?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, PRIEST Sv3rige and Clqs
why do you think of it that way, to some point i agree with you, desperate simps who worship women are retarded, but what do you lose by being nice?
My dignity

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix, Darkeningstar, Clqs and 1 other person
My dignity
An occasional compliment is not bad, it's like giving kibble to a cat. I personally have never done it, only in relationships, but I am autistic and I don't count.