Who this forum and incels.is think slays vs who actually slays.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Who this forum thinks slays:
Licensed image

Licensed image 1

Jordan barrett

7f7adee0b38c8be5caa3fbcd441d6915 400x400

Girl wrists

Who actually slays:
Muhammad ali 10 things hero 2
1200px Muhammad Ali NYWTS

Screenshot 20210509 1445224

Big-Ramy-with-his-daughters.jpg

Just lol at the orges don't do well cope.
d9c2314d1524a10aedc44e774671b807.jpg

That's just half of his children, he has 4 more.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210509-144522~3.png
    Screenshot_20210509-144522~3.png
    288.4 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_20210509-144522~4.png
    Screenshot_20210509-144522~4.png
    411.9 KB · Views: 126
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 4106 and 11 others
dropping a big fat cum in model stacy > having some kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 8165 and 12 others
A175B25E 9080 47AA AEB3 06033B772594

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 4106, 5'8manlet and 32 others
dropping a big fat cum in model stacy > having some kids
A lot of these orge bodybuilders get tons of hot women.
Screenshot 20210128 1546132

shawn-rhoden-michelle-sugar-3.jpg

Markus-Ruhl-and-Alicja-Krafczyk-as-seen-in-June-2018.jpg

drobson317s.jpg

Maxresdefault

It's almost as if sexual dimorphism >>> everything else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 4106, Kingkellz and 4 others
Just creampie sheboons theorem :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 12611 and 7 others
how can someone as high T as Ronnie not have a son in 4 daughters
He actually has 8 kids. All of them are girls.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 10524 and 8 others
He actually has 8 kids. All of them are girls.
Damn. My dad was really happy when his first kid was a son, but sadly that kid turned out to be almost deformed. so moral of the story, just be happy if your kid is healthy and non deformed, no matter if boy or girl

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Chadrapist, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Just think of the genetic muscle building potential they have, they gonna be strong independent women who don't need no man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Lolcel, Deleted member 10524 and 8 others
yes there is a niche for ogres

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
You got a weird definition of slayer,

Being MM walking down the street to get snacks > Some bloated ogre having kids at 45

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, TsarTsar444, 5'8manlet and 7 others
Ali was an unmoggable slayer indeed. 6'3" charismatic Tyrone with status/money halo from being the greatest of all time

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Effortless
Just settle down and have as many kids as possible theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Not his own T, its exogenous T made by juice. Order Chinese T and you'll always have boys :p

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You got a weird definition of slayer,

Being MM walking down the street to get snacks > Some bloated ogre having kids at 45
Big Ramy is actually pretty young. He's like 36.

Ali was the only one of those who's actually a slayer, and he wasn't even remotely close to being an ogre

by definition if you're settled down with a bunch of kids you're the opposite of a slayer jfl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12611 and gamma
Also like the other study, they found teens with IQs ranging from 75 to 90 had the lowest probability of virginity (the authors note this is also the same IQ range where propensity towards crime peaks).

Depending on the specific age and gender, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than a teen with a score of 120 or 130. Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by 2.7% for males and 1.7% for females. But higher IQ had a similar relationship across the entire range of romantic/sexual interactions, decreasing the odds that teens had ever kissed or even held hands with a member of the opposite sex at each age.

I've always said this, high IQ is NOT an advantage in life. It's very likely to make you aspie, unwanted by women, socially isolated, unrelatable and even increases the odds of becoming unemployed and on social wellfare.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
You left out Clint Eastwood

Clint had so many kids that nobody is sure how many he had in total

Imagine being 6'4 in the 1950's with this level of face

Rb6e592aa874e37f230e03b9bc3b50aa7
Rd23e802ece860cddbf1daef23523e0da

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13076, Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
I am pretty sure that high T men are more likely to have female offspring

@LondonVillie mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
It is to do with penis size
My dad has a 10 inch penis and he had mainly sons
I am 9 inches hard also

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
The sex on the child depends entirely on the man's genes and with the testicles. Most bodybuilders have kids who are primarily girls.

The amount of cope in some of these comments is unbelievable.

Roidheads almost always have hot girls and hot wives.
Gettyimages 180801511 612x612

Screenshot 20210509 1704042

drobson57ibig.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Also like the other study, they found teens with IQs ranging from 75 to 90 had the lowest probability of virginity (the authors note this is also the same IQ range where propensity towards crime peaks).

Depending on the specific age and gender, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than a teen with a score of 120 or 130. Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by 2.7% for males and 1.7% for females. But higher IQ had a similar relationship across the entire range of romantic/sexual interactions, decreasing the odds that teens had ever kissed or even held hands with a member of the opposite sex at each age.

I've always said this, high IQ is NOT an advantage in life. It's very likely to make you aspie, unwanted by women, socially isolated, unrelatable and even increases the odds of becoming unemployed and on social wellfare.
Moral of the Story higher IQ = the ability to delay short term gratification.

This is why Blacks crimemax more than other races.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 275
Moral of the Story higher IQ = the ability to delay short term gratification.

This is why Blacks crimemax more than other races.
Delaying short term gratification was a good thing in the past, where the wrong life choices could lead to death, misery, serious health issues, etc.

I think delaying short term gratification reduces life quality in the modern, western world where life choices don't lead to such bad outcomes anymore. And a greedy focus on short term gratifaction has little negative consequences.

Like how a woman can become a single-mom nowadays and have 10 different publicly funded programs to help her out. She's seen as a victim that needs help. Not as a person that made bad life choices and has to deal with the consequences. And there's many examples like that.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lolcel

I live with people in this iq range, and this is not an advantage, it is like they behave like animals, most of the time they have sex with ugly sluts, end up in manual jobs and paying pension for having sex without a protection.

I live with people in this iq range, and this is not an advantage, it is like they behave like animals, most of the time they have sex with ugly sluts, end up in manual jobs and paying pension for having sex without a protection.
Do you think they are less happy than some high IQ 25yo incel studying physics that ends up in an asexual deadbedroom relationship when he is 30yo?

Behaving like an animal, which humans are, sounds ideal. More closely connected to your inner emotional state instead of daydreaming and worrying about random shit, analyzing random shit. That doesn't make you happy at all.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Do you think they are less happy than some high IQ 25yo incel studying physics that ends up in an asexual deadbedroom relationship when he is 30yo?

Behaving like an animal, which humans are, sounds ideal. More closely connected to your inner emotional state instead of daydreaming and worrying about random shit, analyzing random shit. That doesn't make you happy at all.
it depends on your point of view, people with low qi constantly use substances like escape, like alcohol and drugs, if they were really happy, they wouldn't need it.

Who this forum thinks slays:
View attachment 1128642
View attachment 1128643

View attachment 1128644
View attachment 1128645
View attachment 1128656
Who actually slays:
View attachment 1128647View attachment 1128648
View attachment 1128652

Big-Ramy-with-his-daughters.jpg

Just lol at the orges don't do well cope.
d9c2314d1524a10aedc44e774671b807.jpg

That's just half of his children, he has 4 more.
just be a big boned black chad with a networth of like 80million USD and a god-tier status bro
they slay, the other ones that are not as rich and known do as well bro
trust me bro

Those don't get many HQNP foids, which is what matters to me, but yeah ogres can slay