you can read a book instead you retarded monkey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46727, shabby890, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, NoReedemingFeature and kebab
I did that earlier in the morning faggot
stop reading harry potter u dumb nigger
read something smart like 1984 by orwell or subtle art of not giving a fuck by mark manson

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46727, st.hamudi but 6‘5, LooksThinker and 2 others
I did that earlier in the morning faggot

who is she

is 2023 dumbfuck not 2017

stop reading harry potter u dumb nigger
read something smart like 1984 by orwell or subtle art of not giving a fuck by mark manson
Nigga I’m reading books on business I can’t read fiction

and you are a brokie . somebody has to flip the burgers. get lost, i already beat you in the debate. faggot
Dumbass I got more bread than u let’s go band for band broke ass nigga

Dumbass I got more bread than u let’s go band for band broke ass nigga
is that some braindead monkey lingo i dont understand what ur saying little piece of shit

you can read a book instead you retarded monkey
All non-fiction books are a waste of time and you can learn all that trash from something else swiftly and more optimally.

Hell unironically, a good fictional book prob has 10x more insight, soul, and new thought than 10 self help slop books do.

All non-fiction books are a waste of time and you can learn all that trash from something else swiftly and more optimally.

Hell unironically, a good fictional book prob has 10x more insight, soul, and new thought than 10 self help slop books do.
lol what? self help and psychology books are the most useful stuff nowadays in the world where young man lack the path and motivation. i would recommend arnold schwarzniger autobiography to anyone who plans to get into the world of reading

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46727, Av0nr, Manletmachine and 2 others
lol what? self help and psychology books are the most useful stuff nowadays in the world where young man lack the path and motivation. i would recommend arnold schwarzniger autobiography to anyone who plans to get into the world of reading
>Consoom the cashgrab books preying on desperate men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr, kebab, Deleted member 21899 and 1 other person
Loser ass nigga needs self help from a rich nigga with money

Make some money broke ass, also those are some shit psychology books

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and BrendioEEE
i said im not gonna read main kampf. any other suggestions? btw, im a bit offtopic but im a vegan for 9 years and its the best decision i ever made. i would advice you personally to go at least plant based way to lose fat and get in shape

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and bradpittshairline
Nigga claims to be a intellectual but won’t read a book from a opposing point of view
yeah im an intelllectual , actually 143 iq according to mensa + degree in of the biggest universitie of europe. ive read many books, philospophy, psychology, history and biographies of famous people.

yeah im an intelllectual , actually 143 iq according to mensa + degree in of the biggest universitie of europe. ive read many books, philospophy, psychology, history and biographies of famous people.
Stanford-Binet IQ test or cope

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Stanford-Binet IQ test or cope
stanford is an university in england you retard. you want me what? to buy tickets to england?? just to take a test and prove something to inernet edgelords like you
listen son you are just a worthless bug next to me

• JFL
Reactions: Av0nr and Manletmachine
stanford is an university in england you retard. you want me what? to buy tickets to england?? just to take a test and prove something to inernet edgelords like you
listen son you are just a worthless bug next to me
You wrote this sentence unironically and claim to have a 143 IQ.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5