Who wants to be my friend?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

no chads, LTN and subhumans only, thanks.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, Vermilioncore, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
Why do they have to be anything in specific? Why do they have to be subhuman for them to be your friend? Do you have to relate to them in a way where you feel they are experiencing similar situations/conditions as you experience?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe and wsada
Why do they have to be anything in specific? Why do they have to be subhuman for them to be your friend? Do you have to relate to them in a way where you feel they are experiencing similar situations/conditions as you experience?
How can sexhavers relate to me? ofcourse, friendship is always based on some level of being able to relate to each other. You think the HTN slayers on this forum know what life is like for me? they can't relate to me and i can't relate to them, it's not possible to be friends with such people, trust me i am old enough to know.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and TechnoBoss
OP is a self-deprecating indian manlet who is also a pedophile, that is why it has to be specific.

How can sexhavers relate to me? ofcourse, friendship is always based on some level of being able to relate to each other. You think the HTN slayers on this forum know what life is like for me? they can't relate to me and i can't relate to them, it's not possible to be friends with such people, trust me i am old enough to know.
Well maybe it's not all about relating to eachother in that way. Maybe you can just play some vidya or talk about other stuff. I understand where you're coming from I think.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I’m only friends with dudes who can get me laid
So not you
Hahahahahahah

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, noobs, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Are you KHHV at your age

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Well maybe it's not all about relating to eachother in that way. Maybe you can just play some vidya or talk about other stuff. I understand where you're coming from I think.
There has to be some level of relating to each other, i've had friends who i met on video games and played together with for years, i considered thme good friends but people move on with life and if you raen't IRL friends then what can you do? i grew out of vidya many years ago my friend.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I’m only friends with dudes who can get me laid
So not you
Hahahahahahah
fair enough, i need such friends too but i don't think it would be possible because i'm a manlet and a truecel

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
How can people expect you to behave like a normal person and be a contributing member of society when you are deprived of the very essence of what it is to be a human being? i'm not talking about sex, i'm talking about socialization, intimacy, etc.
Do you want to know when i last talked to a person my age male or female IRL that wasn't just some cashier/etc? 6 fucking years ago.
Please buy me rope ASAP, no human being deserves to go through what i have gone though, it is unjust.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and raleqtambrobret