Who wants to do a MOG Battle with me?

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
I can't be winning 3 to 0 (my previous mog battles) with this existing

Screenshot 20201206 030639

I need to get crushed so I will know my place. I invite anyone to a mog battle. Pm me your best pics and I will make the thread

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Good_Little_Goy, goat2x and 3 others
ID GET BRUTALLY EVISCERATED

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Danish_Retard and Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6382
u mog most ofthe subhumans on this forum, but its still not enough

• Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@toth77

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Clark69
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Baldingman1998
I can fraud very well and am much younger, it wouldnt be a fair battle
I look 30 I'm actually 22 not much age difference it just seems that way because Balding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
someone so intelligent yet so emotionally damaged

• +1
I look 30 I'm actually 22 not much age difference it just seems that way because Balding
Oh man jfl brutal to think theres only 4 years difference between us yet u look like u could be my dad

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
You are one of the most polite users of this forum tbh, I never seen this kindness irl

• Love it
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7866 and Baldingman1998
You are one of the most polite users of this forum tbh, I never seen this kindness irl
Foid brain. Maybe I should transition into a stacy to ascend

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 7866
Fight me if you're brave enough. I just need one pic:

Images 12

• JFL
Reactions: john2 and Baldingman1998
U have masc bones tbh
Bones are psl autism cope. Phenotype, hair, and collagen are all that matters in that order. Or you get this.

Screenshot 20201206 030639

Imagen if I had hair and I was White

Screenshot 20201203 074200

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, lutte and Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: Golang
you mog me so I don't want to tbh. Perhaps when I'm at a more reasonable bodyfat.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 10536, goat2x and 1 other person
Danish +1
White + 2
Hair + 1
Deep voice + 1

Vs

Bald -4
Ethnic -4
Low t voice - 3
Sand nigger - 2
You voicemog me tho. But ngl your colouring and lack of hair is hard to escape from. Is there any reason you haven't tried hair systems? Hair would ascend you so much man. Are you still waiting to see if you get results from fin?

• +1
You voicemog me tho. But ngl your colouring and lack of hair is hard to escape from. Is there any reason you haven't tried hair systems? Hair would ascend you so much man. Are you still waiting to see if you get results from fin?
Yeah going to stay a year on fin but I can't feel my dick anymore tbh and might never have sex again. If fin doesn't work and I destroyed my dick for nothing il rope for sure

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte and Danish_Retard
Yeah going to stay a year on fin but I can't feel my dick anymore tbh and might never have sex again. If fin doesn't work and I destroyed my dick for nothing il rope for sure
I'm sure it will go away. I doubt it would destroy your dick permanently. Have you seen any results as of yet?

• +1
Brutal masochistic pill

• So Sad

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Danish_Retard
It's like op wants to inflict suffering on himself. Pure masochism. I bet I'd lose tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's like op wants to inflict suffering on himself. Pure masochism. I bet I'd lose tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm just bored tbh. Also feeling worthless is actually good for mental health because you can't feel any worse or get disappointed if anything bad happens

I'm just bored tbh. Also feeling worthless is actually good for mental health because you can't feel any worse or get disappointed if anything bad happens
But it's not good to be in that kind of state. I sometimes wake up from it, but it takes some kind of external force for me.
It just isn't good and you should try stopping 😥

Bro you are too gl for this to happen

• So Sad