WHO WANTS TO HEAR THE RAP SONGS I MADE (rate outta 10?)

Deleted member 5969

Deleted member 5969

Kraken
@magnificentcel
@WadlowMaxxing
@PYT
@xefo69
@kjsbdfiusdf
@FastBananaCEO

("grailed scams", made in grade 9 at 14 yrs old, more of a joke song, just shouting out my friends, talking about stuff i was doing, dissing internet enemies)
("gunns loop", made in grade 10 at 15 yrs old, my magnum opus, actually put effort into it, featuring a friend (my voice comes first))

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, TedKazanski, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others

Transcript:
You are the most dumbest, stupidest, ..., chavy, stuffing your face with shepards pie, retarded, little shitposting, pretentious, anonymous, little pussy troll I've ever seen in my life. Using confirmation bias - as to me calling her curvy and sexy as sounding like ân indian ....
👊

I'll fuck your face up bitch. You're a fucking pussy meet me in London now, and I'll show you who the fucking thug is. The fucking thf~ath. COME ON GEEZA, I'll fuck you up.

• JFL
Reactions: TedKazanski, Deleted member 5969 and PYT
@magnificentcel
@WadlowMaxxing
@PYT
@xefo69
@kjsbdfiusdf
@FastBananaCEO

("grailed scams", made in grade 9 at 14 yrs old, more of a joke song, just shouting out my friends, talking about stuff i was doing, dissing internet enemies)
("gunns loop", made in grade 10 at 15 yrs old, my magnum opus, actually put effort into it, featuring a friend (my voice comes first))

How old are you now?

Rate outta ten

Transcript:
You are the most dumbest, stupidest, ..., chavy, stuffing your face with shepards pie, retarded, little shitposting, pretentious, anonymous, little pussy troll I've ever seen in my life. Using confirmation bias - as to me calling her curvy and sexy as sounding like ân indian ....
👊

I'll fuck your face up bitch. You're a fucking pussy meet me in London now, and I'll show you who the fucking thug is. The fucking thf~ath. COME ON GEEZA, I'll fuck you up.

Run man down with the shank run man down with the shank heada$$

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Need rates boys

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
good

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
its ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969

Transcript:
👊

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076

Users who are viewing this thread

Back