who was in the wrong here?

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
My normie brother just came back from college and ive been trying my hardest to ignore him. Hes been begging my parents to kick me out the whole time and ive just ignored it. But earlier today I ate some of his ice cream from that was in the freezer (I had no idea it was his) and he freaked out and started talking mad shit to my face saying im a dropout loser and begging my parents to cut me off. So I went over to him and pushed him to the ground and said dont say that again or ill punch your face in. Ive got like and inch of height and 40 pounds on him btw.

Well of course my normie parents sided with him and now are angry at me, they want to kick me out now and im very sad. They think I have anger issues and say I need to get on medication. They will get me my own apartment but I like living at home because my dog is here and its in a comfy place in the woods.

My brother has always been a piece of shit but im most angry about my parents gaslighting me, they tell me I have uncontrollable anger but honestly I would do the same thing again 100x. Im finally starting to have the confidence to physically react to verbal harassment. I feel im not in the wrong at all.

I want to live at home but I think my time is up. I just hope I can convince my parents to get me an airbnb in colombia until school starts again so I can slay some sweer mesitza puss.