Who was Raterater?

Lookologist003

Lookologist003

Skull crafter
A year ago I enjoyed watching videos uploaded to a YouTube channel named "Genetic Abomination". This channel is no longer up on YouTube, and I think it was smited with other BP YT channels in October of last year.

I read that the guy making these videos was on this forum and making weird threads here. He had three or four accounts and was truecel.

What I've read about him is fragmentary left by few users I'll tag. I heard that he roped. I want to know more about who he was. It's a curiosity I would like to untangle.

@ascention!
@HerpDerpson
@thecel
@Daqirius
@DelonLover1999

• +1
Reactions: thecel and ElTruecel
One of the biggest truecels to ever touch this forum. You may see delayed spergs like @Iasacrko dick suck @Zer0/∞ @Bojack @_MVP_ but mister sinister was biggest truecel 1 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung and Lookologist003
One of the biggest truecels to ever touch this forum. You may see delayed spergs like @Iasacrko dick suck @Zer0/∞ @Bojack @_MVP_ but mister sinister was biggest truecel 1 psl
Biggest truecel is undabatably that pic of @enchanted_elixir

Hard to believe that fag is much worse

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: USERΝAME, ElTruecel and Lookologist003

That’s a dude named codywinters327 not actually elixir

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and USERΝAME
Some Taiwanese incel
Zero is worse tbh,

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Some Taiwanese incel

Zero is worse tbh,
No zer0 has potential if he loses weight and shaves. Mister sinister is a genuine Lefort candidate

• +1
was that mistersinister?
some 5'5" gook studycel, left all forums a couple years ago and hasn't been active since

• +1
Some Taiwanese incel

Zero is worse tbh,

Also @Incellectually_Shy too. Istg you 2 better know who intellau_celistic he’s one of the biggest legends on the Blackpill forums

• +1
Also @Incellectually_Shy too. Istg you 2 better know who intellau_celistic he’s one of the biggest legends on the Blackpill forums
I know him but how is he a legend, he's just weird

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003 and ElTruecel
He’s not weird
he’s an abused dog schizophrenic
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• JFL
I mean yeah thats what makes him weird
He has divorced parents who used to beat him. Btw he’s an only child as well as 5’3 and was in a care home where he got bullied

• So Sad
Reactions: maarda
He has divorced parents who used to beat him. Btw he’s an only child as well as 5’3 and was in a care home where he got bullied
Every weirdo has a reason for being a weirdo, doesn't mean they aren't one.

But I guess his situation is so fucked that you could count him as a legendary user

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel