Who was the biggest chad/incel out of all the actors who played James Bond?

Scarface

Scarface

Indianapolis: Become Human
Discuss.

My opinion:

1. Obvious answer for biggest Chad would be Roger Moore. He had a high class English boarding school slayer face but was let down by nerdic brown hair. He easily mogs prime Delon in The Saint, but he was a bit too old in all of his Bond movies. He also had that overconfident wisecracking douche onscreen personality which definitely fits the stereotypical definition of a chad.

2. Connery was the biggest high T arceusmaxxing gymcel, his frame was massive despite his dad bod, but he was balding and had a bad eye area. Still one of the biggest sex symbols of the 1960s, just ask your grandmother.

3. Brosnan and Lazenby had pretty boy appeal. Brosnan looked better when he was Remington Steele. Lazenby was flanged as fuck but had cuck eyes.

4. Dalton was haloed by good coloring and let down by long midface, vertically weak lower third and receding hairline. However, he had the most realistic portrayal of Bond in the whole series. Think about it, Bond started his career as a commander in the Royal Navy before moving to special intelligence, and how many MM looking dudes do you see in the military?

5. Daniel Craig is definitely the biggest incel though, I mean without status he would definitely be posting here tbh. He's like 5'9 too.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and BrettyBoy

Brosnan is god tier in his prime legit 9.7/10

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Thushespokeofit and Scarface
View attachment 77930
View attachment 77931

Brosnan is god tier in his prime legit 9.7/10
I was expecting a sizzling hot take from you regarding my comment on Moore mogging prime Alain Delon tbh

I've been told I look a bit like Brosnan, my zygos are a bit better but my nose is too short and my chin too recessed, can only afford to fix one of those :feelswhy:

Would it be all too autistic if I just showed a picture of Remington Steele next time I go to the barber shop?

I was expecting a sizzling hot take from you regarding my comment on Moore mogging prime Alain Delon tbh

I've been told I look a bit like Brosnan, my zygos are a bit better but my nose is too short and my chin too recessed, can only afford to fix one of those :feelswhy:

Would it be all too autistic if I just showed a picture of Remington Steele next time I go to the barber shop?
Yea dude

Go for it

Moore does not mog delon imo they are the same level imo as well as brosnan

They are the highest tier human exist nothing could mog those 3

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Connery was the biggest med slayer

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Discuss.

My opinion:

1. Obvious answer for biggest Chad would be Roger Moore. He had a high class English boarding school slayer face but was let down by nerdic brown hair. He easily mogs prime Delon in The Saint, but he was a bit too old in all of his Bond movies. He also had that overconfident wisecracking douche onscreen personality which definitely fits the stereotypical definition of a chad.

2. Connery was the biggest high T arceusmaxxing gymcel, his frame was massive despite his dad bod, but he was balding and had a bad eye area. Still one of the biggest sex symbols of the 1960s, just ask your grandmother.

3. Brosnan and Lazenby had pretty boy appeal. Brosnan looked better when he was Remington Steele. Lazenby was flanged as fuck but had cuck eyes.

4. Dalton was haloed by good coloring and let down by long midface, vertically weak lower third and receding hairline. However, he had the most realistic portrayal of Bond in the whole series. Think about it, Bond started his career as a commander in the Royal Navy before moving to special intelligence, and how many MM looking dudes do you see in the military?

5. Daniel Craig is definitely the biggest incel though, I mean without status he would definitely be posting here tbh. He's like 5'9 too.
soon we will have a black homosexual James Bond

daniel craig looks like this guys little brother and if he went off roids

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, TheChosenChad and Scarface
Connery was the biggest med slayer
Insane harmony tbh. Looked solid even after he was past his prime. Scottish accent made him so much more memorable than the rest

iu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 1106
soon we will have a black homosexual James Bond
I don't really get that tbh. Like one major plot point in Bond in Brosnan era and later was the fact that HUMINT and Bond himself was an obsolete relic of the cold war with limited usefulness. He represents traditional, 20th century chauvinistic masculine ideals. Call it a white male power fantasy or whatever - he's supposed to be a slayer, literally and figuratively. Black Bond could maybe work but female or gay fucks with the whole formula. The way Bond kills his villains usually is by fucking their mistresses to get closer to them, what's gay Bond gonna do, hit Blofeld up on his Grindr profile? JFL. Female Bond we already kind of had (No One Lives Forever, banger of a video game from the early 2000s), but the idea is really just a curiosity at most.

I don't really get that tbh. Like one major plot point in Bond in Brosnan era and later was the fact that HUMINT and Bond himself was an obsolete relic of the cold war with limited usefulness. He represents traditional, 20th century chauvinistic masculine ideals. Call it a white male power fantasy or whatever - he's supposed to be a slayer, literally and figuratively. Black Bond could maybe work but female or gay fucks with the whole formula. The way Bond kills his villains usually is by fucking their mistresses to get closer to them, what's gay Bond gonna do, hit Blofeld up on his Grindr profile? JFL. Female Bond we already kind of had (No One Lives Forever, banger of a video game from the early 2000s), but the idea is really just a curiosity at most.
cope sjws are going to rape this franchise

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KrissKross and ElliotRodgerJr
craig is a slayer keep crying for him

cope sjws are going to rape this franchise
So long as Craig's last movie doesn't suck as bad as quantum of solace id be ok with letting it die in peace

All bond were chad, Daniel Craig is above average.

Most handsome was probably Moore, literally flawless face

Connery most sex appeal, raw masc

Brosnan was top tier male, 9+ for his age

Dalton has insane bone structure, white Gandy

All bond were chad, Daniel Craig is above average.

Most handsome was probably Moore, literally flawless face

Connery most sex appeal, raw masc

Brosnan was top tier male, 9+ for his age

Dalton has insane bone structure, white Gandy
Considering most British men over 30 are fat slobs with no hair then yes Craig is above average but he has NCT, normie tier bones and a weird nose

Connery was a fatcel in his later movies but he was a masc tough guy with good bones and a weird accent that worked in his favor

Dalton was a slayer in his 20s but in both his Bonds he was past his prime, in Licence to Kill literally looks like my dad. If he didn't turn down the role for On Her Majesty's Secret Service in 1969 he would have mogged hard

Considering most British men over 30 are fat slobs with no hair then yes Craig is above average but he has NCT, normie tier bones and a weird nose

Connery was a fatcel in his later movies but he was a masc tough guy with good bones and a weird accent that worked in his favor

Dalton was a slayer in his 20s but in both his Bonds he was past his prime, in Licence to Kill literally looks like my dad. If he didn't turn down the role for On Her Majesty's Secret Service in 1969 he would have mogged hard

nAH dont fail for individual features...

Connery was voted most handsome bond by science, Moore was second

He has perfect facial width, great eye area, with nice eyelashes and thisck eyebrows, great mouth area which is second most important feature, good lower thord

I know what i am talking about, believe me that guys was solid 9 at prime

And this is only face, where is height and frame

Daniel Craig, an incel :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Greycels, when will they learn.