Who watches women's sport?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
I always wonder. Let alone watching, who pays to see it in the stadium. Football, cricket or any other shit. I can understand beach volleyball but why will someone pay to see women play football.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 206
People who use Reddit

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Ritalincel, Deleted member 281 and 2 others
Why do women need to moan every time they hit the ball in volleyball like they're having mini orgasms. I can't imagine it helping their hits significantly

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, 11gaijin and Nibba
Why do women need to moan every time they hit the ball in volleyball like they're having mini orgasms. I can't imagine it helping their hits significantly
Even in tennis

Soymales

• +1
Reactions: RickyFitts, Ritalincel, Blitz and 4 others
These days there are women commentators as well. Not sure why. Their commentary is shit tbh. Devoid of any passion.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Numale cucks.

Why watch women’s sports when they are far inferior athletes to men? Makes no sense unless you’re watching for eye candy. It’s like choosing a rundown motel over a five star hotel.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel, dogtown and 11gaijin
These days there are women commentators as well. Not sure why. Their commentary is shit tbh. Devoid of any passion.
Women are bad at just about everything men do. When feminists are ranting I always say "if women are so good at stuff then why did u give the ESPN courage award to Bruce jenner? That just shows men are better at everything than women including being a woman" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel and 11gaijin
Numale cucks.

Why watch women’s sports when they are far inferior athletes to men? Makes no sense unless you’re watching for eye candy.
Hardly any eye candies in the ones I mentioned. Most look like reddit feminists.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Insomniac
Even in tennis
Doesn't matter what sport they're playing, they probably do it when they pass the ball in football too. The mic just doesn't pick it up.

Lol females making sports sexual because they're not entertaining without it

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Hardly any eye candies in the ones I mentioned. Most look like reddit feminists.
They look like bull dykes. Legit higher t levels than @Veganist

• +1
This is just pathetic
Look at this cuck

Screenshot 2018 12 06 at 54355 AM

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Insomniac
Lol.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Nibba
I didn't know they were this bad tbh.
Like 14 year old skinnyfat teenagers can destroy one of women's best international soccer teams...lol...just lol

And the article makes it seem like they were just underperforming "oh this is not where they wanna be ideally" it's like who are you kidding put any u15 boys team against them in their best condition they get trashed every time

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and 11gaijin
Lol.

• +1

For every mistake they make a piece of clothing should be removed. Only then people might watch it. :feelshaha: Also they'd all be naked pretty soon lmao

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
bikini beach volleyball is the only kind because of tit slips.
I watch men's football purely for the assgrabbing though. lol, gay.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Cucks, tbh.

• +1
Track sports only.

You already know why.