• Total voters
AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
@tombradylover why tf you think the MAVS gonna take it? Boston are stacked

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
@tombradylover why tf you think the MAVS gonna take it? Boston are stacked
True Boston has better all around team and should be odds on favorite…. But Luka and Kyrie are actually demons and are unstoppable when they are on their game. Meanwhile Tatum and brown are a duo I think are more prone to choking. My mind says Boston but my heart says Dallas so I’m going DALLAS

• Love it
Reactions: AspiringMogger
True Boston has better all around team and should be odds on favorite…. But Luka and Kyrie are actually demons and are unstoppable when they are on their game. Meanwhile Tatum and brown are a duo I think are more prone to choking. My mind says Boston but my heart says Dallas so I’m going DALLAS
Kyrie will be the greatest PG since Magic if he gets another ring with against Boston tbh

• Woah
Reactions: tombradylover
Mavs please

• +1
Celtics are too strong. If they lose its an epic chokejob

• +1
Kyrie will be the greatest PG since Magic if he gets another ring with against Boston tbh
It would be him or Steph for sure. Although I’d go Steph I think Kyrie would have a better postseason and clutch claim so I understand it

Celtics are too strong. If they lose its an epic chokejob
I’ll be real I don’t even think Celtic would’ve made it to the conference finals if they played in the west. All the good teams are there. They lucky the east is bad this season.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr and cytoplasm
I’ll be real I don’t even think Celtic would’ve made it to the conference finals if they played in the west. All the good teams are there. They lucky the east is bad this season.
Celtics have the most talented team in the league. I mean the mavs made it through the west, yes most good teams are there but none of them super strong, just better than the leastern conference

• +1
Celtics have the most talented team in the league. I mean the mavs made it through the west, yes most good teams are there but none of them super strong, just better than the leastern conference
Minnesota would’ve took them to a game 7 I think.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm