Who will join me in the revival of the white race?

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Action must be taken. Words will not suffice

IMG 3054

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, n9wiff, Darkeningstar and 8 others
IMG 1539

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, Clqs, n9wiff and 1 other person
I’m serious I’ve been reading recently. I’m preparing my soul for the coming days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autismcel and Debetro

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
OP behind his screen in Puducherry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, billymidnight, RichardSpencel and 11 others
Where’s the one where he says Evola is based author
I won't even read him because of this guy @0hMan ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Shkreliii, iblamechico and 3 others
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and GabachoCopium

Attachments

• 20240819_034415.jpg
    20240819_034415.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and cromagnon
the world is lost to low sentience browns

it was a good run boyo, but it's over

remember what they took from you

IMG 2961
IMG 2960
IMG 2958
IMG 2957
IMG 2956
IMG 2953
IMG 2951
IMG 2952

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, 0hMan, looksmaxxed and 1 other person
Not worth it. Feminism completely destroyed white women. It's better to have slightly darker children than deal with 50+ years of arguments and aggression, a wife who will look like shit after her mid 30s, the significantly higher chances of cheating or divorce rape etc

Just race mix

the result will not change.

Also, all Nazis are Jews, the last thing they want is for the white race to get off their knees.
8cc1fc3ac42c7b974e1b4c2eea682a15

• +1
Reactions: Bars
posted from the slums of Jaipur

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Yeah sure I'll help

Send some women my way

Nobody in that list is Jewish LMAO.
Hitler, Hess, Himmler, Rosenberg, Heydrich, and Eichmann were all not Jews. I'm not sure about that other guy.
The biological father is Alois Hitler, the son of a Jewish banker and Clara Schicklgruber. A study of saliva samples from 39 relatives of Adolf Hitler showed that his DNA belongs to the haplogroup E1b1b1, which is observed among speakers of Hamitic-Semitic languages

Heinrich Himmler is half Jewish. Father — Gebhard Himmler, was a teacher, mother — Anna Maria Himmler (nee Geider), daughter of Munich jeweler Solomon Heider.

Rudolf Hess is half Jewish. Hess's mother, Sarah Hess, changed her name in 1924. On his mother's side, he had family ties with Churchill, the Prime Minister of Great Britain. (By the way, Churchill's mother is a Jew, Jenny Jerome, the daughter of a wealthy American businessman)

Reinhard Tristan Jgen Heydrich is three-quarters Jewish. His father is a pure Jew, Zus, changed his surname to Heydrich, his mother is a half–Jewish Elizabeth, nee Krantz.

Adolf Eichmann. From a Jewish family who converted to Lutheranism. Mother — Maria Eichmann, nee Schefferling, died in 1916. Brother — Emil. In his youth, Eichmann received the nickname "der kleine Jude" from his peers for the dark color of his hair and eyes.

Alfred Rosenberg. He was born in Tallinn in the family of the Ostsee Jewish merchant Voldemar Rosenberg, born in 1862 in Riga, and Elfriede Caroline Siré, born in St. Petersburg, who came from a family of French Huguenots who migrated to Estonia.

Joseph Goebbels. 3\4 is of Jewish origin. He was born into the family of accountant Friedrich Goebbels and his wife Maria, nee Oldenhausen. Maria's father, Jacob Oldenhauser, came from a family of orthodox Jews in the city of Cologne.

The biological father is Alois Hitler, the son of a Jewish banker and Clara Schicklgruber. A study of saliva samples from 39 relatives of Adolf Hitler showed that his DNA belongs to the haplogroup E1b1b1, which is observed among speakers of Hamitic-Semitic languages

Heinrich Himmler is half Jewish. Father — Gebhard Himmler, was a teacher, mother — Anna Maria Himmler (nee Geider), daughter of Munich jeweler Solomon Heider.

Rudolf Hess is half Jewish. Hess's mother, Sarah Hess, changed her name in 1924. On his mother's side, he had family ties with Churchill, the Prime Minister of Great Britain. (By the way, Churchill's mother is a Jew, Jenny Jerome, the daughter of a wealthy American businessman)

Reinhard Tristan Jgen Heydrich is three-quarters Jewish. His father is a pure Jew, Zus, changed his surname to Heydrich, his mother is a half–Jewish Elizabeth, nee Krantz.

Adolf Eichmann. From a Jewish family who converted to Lutheranism. Mother — Maria Eichmann, nee Schefferling, died in 1916. Brother — Emil. In his youth, Eichmann received the nickname "der kleine Jude" from his peers for the dark color of his hair and eyes.

Alfred Rosenberg. He was born in Tallinn in the family of the Ostsee Jewish merchant Voldemar Rosenberg, born in 1862 in Riga, and Elfriede Caroline Siré, born in St. Petersburg, who came from a family of French Huguenots who migrated to Estonia.

Joseph Goebbels. 3\4 is of Jewish origin. He was born into the family of accountant Friedrich Goebbels and his wife Maria, nee Oldenhausen. Maria's father, Jacob Oldenhauser, came from a family of orthodox Jews in the city of Cologne.
Good source. I guess you can't expect much from slavs.
Screen Shot 2024 08 20 at 114454 AM

how does this source relate to what I wrote?
What you wrote?
Screen Shot 2024 08 20 at 115010 AM

Are you seriously so stupid that you think I wouldn't Google the very specific names in your bullshit text?

What you wrote?
View attachment 3110327
Are you seriously so stupid that you think I wouldn't Google the very specific names in your bullshit text?
firstly, I took it from another source, and secondly, why don't you trust this source? I bet you're one of those jerks who only believes wikipedia, which was created by a Jew.

firstly, I took it from another source, and secondly, why don't you trust this source? I bet you're one of those jerks who only believes wikipedia, which was created by a Jew.
What source do you have for your claims? Show me.
I don't trust it because it's the only source that says Himmler was related to someone named Solomon Heider, and it's a sketchy site. That's the only name I searched as well.

What source do you have for your claims? Show me.
I don't trust it because it's the only source that says Himmler was related to someone named Solomon Heider, and it's a sketchy site. That's the only name I searched as well.
You're just a Jew who's trying his best to cope after you Jews were exposed.
genealogical research indicates the presence of Jewish ancestry in the ancestors of Anna Maria. For example, references to Solomon Haider