Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Hama.s

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y

Youthpill

Bronze
Remember, against a non conventional force if you dont WIN it is pretty much a loss

Also, Israel has made a pledge when the nation was formed to NEVER lose a war so it would be extremely bad for them if lost

I wont say the groups name for obvious reasons however just wants to disturb israel and get palestine to be under their full control atleast

Israel suffers economically with threats all around them and a giant amount of manpower with a big percentage in the army but western backing too

Group in gaza have less men but are a very tough force to fight against, also time on their side and major western backing by the populace

This isnt who you support

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Deleted member 78221 and Trilogy
god who cares

The you know who's will win

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mr007, Litekiller11, greycel and 3 others
Not voting either say idf hamas or israel palestine

Back in April I thought Israel might lose as it seemed like they'd cuck out and not attack Rafah, and leave the rest of Hamas alone.

However after seeing how aggressive Israel is being now (attacking Rafah, assassinating Haniyeh in Iran) I think they're willing to go all the way, and it's only a matter of time until they win.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and klip11
The Zionists have already been economically, politically, and strategically defeated. Nuking several cities or calling in America for another huge war in their defense will only make things worse.

Back in April I thought Israel might lose as it seemed like they'd cuck out and not attack Rafah, and leave the rest of Hamas alone.

However after seeing how aggressive Israel is being now (attacking Rafah, assassinating Haniyeh in Iran) I think they're willing to go all the way, and it's only a matter of time until they win.
Would you bring home a Hebrew foid?

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Tales from Auschwitz
Shouldn't you be focused on a war against a fellow Jew to get as many Europeans killed as possible?

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Tales from Auschwitz
ur leader is a cuck for juice and arabs and struggling against a country 100 million people smaller
"nato puts 6% of its international aid"
"but we might reach x town in ukraine no one knows about"
etc :LOL:

Israel probably won't wipe out hamas but probably will send in settlers in so both lose

ur leader is a cuck for juice and arabs and struggling against a country 100 million people smaller
"nato puts 6% of its international aid"
"but we might reach x town in ukraine no one knows about"
etc :LOL:
I didn't understand why this moronic fake information?

I didn't understand why this moronic fake information?
typical russian cuck excuses for barely "winning" morelike maintaining the ground they have and seeing no progress

typical russian cuck excuses for barely "winning" morelike maintaining the ground they have and seeing no progress
You non-Russians are dumb as shit. I initially asked the fuck did you write me this fake information? What was it about? moreover, Russia uses 8% of the military force, and Khokhols NATO provided money for half of its own budget, I will no longer talk about soldiers, weapons, tanks, etc.

Israel, just like in the Arab-Israeli War, the Six-Day War, and Yom Kippur War

blocking the border in rafah didn't really help since we see hama s is still smuggling weapons and uploads videos of blowing up merkavas and armored vehicles,sniping, and ambushes similar as before. yesterday they even shot rockets at tel aviv.

also assassinating haniyeh and shukr was to get a large responnse from iran and hezbollah, so us could get more involved. they think that's there only chance to win the war.

Last edited: