• Right(5’8)

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters
J

Johnnyplayz223

Bronze
IMG 2383
IMG 7559

Get off this forum brother before it’s too late LOW LTN grow your eyebrows out and start icing your face to make it tighter and thicken the neck up using wrestling style neck workout like bridging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and soover4me
IMG 5716
absolutely horrid IPD rope immediately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 58772 and 1 other person
Get off this forum brother before it’s too late LOW LTN grow your eyebrows out and start icing your face to make it tighter and thicken the neck up using wrestling style neck workout like bridging
:feelsuhh:

most useless advice ive heard. this nigga is unlovable invaluable useless genetic failure just tell the chink upfront

most useless advice ive heard. this nigga is unlovable invaluable useless genetic failure just tell the chink upfront
Yeah I was giving him useless advice because there is really nothing he can do

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
You def weights 300 lbs

not a word, chink.
Yeah buddy we know ur ugly as fuck that’s why all you do is talk shit to make ur low subhuman ass feel better

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
if only you knew nigga, and im going to cum tribute your pfp faggot.
no!!!! ddont cum tribute to my girlfriend!!! shes mine

Get heightmogged fag

• JFL
Better than the monstrosity of a fuckin human you are eyebrowmaxx nigga
You also chromosome mogs me for having one extra pair retard

I can definitely see your ugly ass retard face you’re dragging your race down
Yeah no wonder your 5’8 the tall grass be tickling yo faggot ass atleast be in the 6ft range also straightmaxx because I feel you slobbering on my penis libtard

Yeah no wonder your 5’8 the tall grass be tickling yo faggot ass atleast be in the 6ft range also straightmaxx because I feel you slobbering on my penis libtard
Haha fucktard i got chicks on my dick anyways unlike your autistic dumbass

You got old ass chink granny’s on your .5 inch Asian baby dick

You got old ass chink granny’s on your .5 inch Asian baby dick
Nah I got them baddies seniors on my cock lil bro which is sum you’ll never have with that recessed everything 😂 also when you try bonesmashing just smash yourself in the head so you don’t look like a tell ltn/ subhuman in your next life

How can a subhuman be 6’2 no logic there anyways ima stop wasting time and go jelqing you should try it with that small ass penis oh and while your at it get cosmetic height surgery fucking brainless midget

• JFL
U look similiar, but the heightmog is just too big

How can a subhuman be 6’2 no logic there anyways ima stop wasting time and go jelqing you should try it with that small ass penis oh and while your at it get cosmetic height surgery fucking brainless midget
Bone
bone smash urself lmao did you not read ur own comments😂 yeah buddy keep talking I get more bitches anyways

Both SUBHUMANS, next

Better luck in the next life 5'8 chunk manlet

I mean mogging the guy on the left isn't really an accomplishment and doesn't mean shit irl

It's either HTN or death