who would be willing to test if i designed an extreme mouth widening appliance

Angutoid

Angutoid

Kraken
the first one i did over the original one in the botb is already giving fast results but im willing to push it further
anybody willing to try it? if so ill make an extreme one

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
the first one i did over the original one in the botb is already giving fast results but im willing to push it further
ill try it... if u send me it for free

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
sure, to make my nasiolabial folds pop out even more, so mogger like

• WTF
For such a long time I've wondered why my smile looks so shit and why I felt like something was just a little off about my facial proportions and then like a week ago I realized that I have a narrow mouth (and a small nose) I think its only like 1.2 width of my nose. Realized my smile sucks bc my mouth is too narrow and cant stretch properly when smiling. Felt kinda disheartening to see that everyone says mouth widening doesnt work, but what about those african niggas that put discs in their lips to stretch them so that they're too ugly to be raped, wouldnt the same apply with vertical stretching. I'm such a rambler nigga, unfortunately though there are no 3d printing places within 2 hours of where I live.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and Angutoid
There’s already one, called RMSE

• +1
For such a long time I've wondered why my smile looks so shit and why I felt like something was just a little off about my facial proportions and then like a week ago I realized that I have a narrow mouth (and a small nose) I think its only like 1.2 width of my nose. Realized my smile sucks bc my mouth is too narrow and cant stretch properly when smiling. Felt kinda disheartening to see that everyone says mouth widening doesnt work, but what about those african niggas that put discs in their lips to stretch them so that they're too ugly to be raped, wouldnt the same apply with vertical stretching. I'm such a rambler nigga, unfortunately though there are no 3d printing places within 2 hours of where I live.
I’m a narrow mouth cel to, my smiles horrid

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss
Check my threads for the files the original one didnt work for me
Also u can just order 3d prints online

• +1
Enlighten me what is that
A rapid maxillary expansion (RME) device, also known as a palatal expander, is an orthodontic appliance used to widen the upper jaw (maxilla). It is typically used in children and adolescents to correct dental issues related to a narrow palate, such as crowding, crossbites, or breathing problems.

The device is custom-fitted and consists of two halves connected by a screw in the middle, which is anchored to the molar teeth. The patient (or their caregiver) turns the screw daily, gradually applying pressure that separates the two halves of the maxillary bone. This expansion creates more space in the mouth and realigns the bite. Over time, new bone forms in the gap, permanently widening the upper jaw.

RME is often used to:

• Correct crossbites (where the upper teeth fit inside the lower teeth)
  • Create space for crowded teeth
  • Improve breathing by widening the nasal passages.

Since the bones of the maxilla fuse as a person ages, this treatment is most effective in growing children and adolescents, when the jaw is still developing.
Wouldn’t recommend for adults

• +1
A rapid maxillary expansion (RME) device, also known as a palatal expander, is an orthodontic appliance used to widen the upper jaw (maxilla). It is typically used in children and adolescents to correct dental issues related to a narrow palate, such as crowding, crossbites, or breathing problems.

The device is custom-fitted and consists of two halves connected by a screw in the middle, which is anchored to the molar teeth. The patient (or their caregiver) turns the screw daily, gradually applying pressure that separates the two halves of the maxillary bone. This expansion creates more space in the mouth and realigns the bite. Over time, new bone forms in the gap, permanently widening the upper jaw.

RME is often used to:

• Correct crossbites (where the upper teeth fit inside the lower teeth)
  • Create space for crowded teeth
  • Improve breathing by widening the nasal passages.

Since the bones of the maxilla fuse as a person ages, this treatment is most effective in growing children and adolescents, when the jaw is still developing.
Wouldn’t recommend for adults
U sure palate expansion widens the lips?

U sure palate expansion widens the lips?
Don’t see why it wouldn’t.

Or you can take the makeup pill and use lip liner, much easier and cost effective

• +1
Making your lips appear wider can be achieved through a variety of methods, depending on whether you're seeking a temporary, cosmetic effect or a more permanent solution. Here are some common approaches:

1. Makeup Techniques (Temporary)

Using makeup, you can create the illusion of wider lips:

• Lip liner: Overlining your lips slightly beyond their natural borders can make them appear wider. Focus on extending the liner slightly beyond the corners of your lips.
  • Lipstick: Apply a lighter shade of lipstick in the center of your lips and blend outward to the corners with a slightly darker shade, which can give a fuller, wider appearance.
  • Highlighting: Use a bit of highlighter above your cupid’s bow (the center part of your upper lip) and below your bottom lip to enhance the width.

2. Lip Plumping Products (Temporary)

• Lip plumpers: These are glosses or serums that contain ingredients like cinnamon, menthol, or hyaluronic acid, which temporarily increase blood flow and give lips a fuller, plumper look. While they don’t literally make lips wider, the added volume can make them appear larger.

3. Lip Exercises (Temporary to Mild Changes)

Certain facial exercises, often called “face yoga,” might help tone the muscles around your lips, which could give a slightly fuller or wider appearance over time. However, the effects are typically subtle:

• Lip stretches: Smile widely while keeping your lips pressed together, then relax. Repeat several times a day.
  • Puckering exercises: Pucker your lips and hold for a few seconds, then release.

4. Cosmetic Procedures (Permanent)

For more permanent results, cosmetic procedures can alter the shape and size of your lips:

• Lip fillers: Injectable fillers, such as hyaluronic acid (e.g., Juvederm or Restylane), can be used to enhance the size and shape of your lips. Fillers can be placed strategically to increase the width of the lips, especially by injecting near the outer edges.
  • Lip implants: Permanent silicone implants can be surgically placed to achieve wider and fuller lips.
  • Lip lift surgery: This surgical procedure shortens the space between the

• JFL
Check my threads for the files the original one didnt work for me
Also u can just order 3d prints online
Can you? didnt know that, theres another guide called "Make your own mouth splint/widening device" do you think that one would work?

Can you? didnt know that, theres another guide called "Make your own mouth splint/widening device" do you think that one would work?
No idea i didnt check that one

• +1
Making your lips appear wider can be achieved through a variety of methods, depending on whether you're seeking a temporary, cosmetic effect or a more permanent solution. Here are some common approaches:

1. Makeup Techniques (Temporary)

Using makeup, you can create the illusion of wider lips:

• Lip liner: Overlining your lips slightly beyond their natural borders can make them appear wider. Focus on extending the liner slightly beyond the corners of your lips.
  • Lipstick: Apply a lighter shade of lipstick in the center of your lips and blend outward to the corners with a slightly darker shade, which can give a fuller, wider appearance.
  • Highlighting: Use a bit of highlighter above your cupid’s bow (the center part of your upper lip) and below your bottom lip to enhance the width.

2. Lip Plumping Products (Temporary)

• Lip plumpers: These are glosses or serums that contain ingredients like cinnamon, menthol, or hyaluronic acid, which temporarily increase blood flow and give lips a fuller, plumper look. While they don’t literally make lips wider, the added volume can make them appear larger.

3. Lip Exercises (Temporary to Mild Changes)

Certain facial exercises, often called “face yoga,” might help tone the muscles around your lips, which could give a slightly fuller or wider appearance over time. However, the effects are typically subtle:

• Lip stretches: Smile widely while keeping your lips pressed together, then relax. Repeat several times a day.
  • Puckering exercises: Pucker your lips and hold for a few seconds, then release.

4. Cosmetic Procedures (Permanent)

For more permanent results, cosmetic procedures can alter the shape and size of your lips:

• Lip fillers: Injectable fillers, such as hyaluronic acid (e.g., Juvederm or Restylane), can be used to enhance the size and shape of your lips. Fillers can be placed strategically to increase the width of the lips, especially by injecting near the outer edges.
  • Lip implants: Permanent silicone implants can be surgically placed to achieve wider and fuller lips.
  • Lip lift surgery: This surgical procedure shortens the space between the
Niggergpt I'm going to cast a curse on you nigga, you will be raped swiftly.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: noahwillascend and Angutoid
No idea i didnt check that one

• +1