Who would have more options in dating ? A Becky or chad ?

Who would have more options in dating ?

• Becky

Votes: 36 76.6%
  • Chad

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Equal

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Htobrother
Becky 100%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, lestoa, datboijj and 9 others
Becky.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, datboijj, Jova and 7 others
Reason i made this post was because a female friend was sharing her dms and i can say its flooded w guys , Humbly speaking she is about 2 psl tiers lower than me jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, xyukeeee, the BULL and 2 others
Reason i made this post was because a female friend was sharing her dms and i can say its flooded w guys , Humbly speaking she is about 2 psl tiers lower than me jfl
There's no way she's a stacylite bhai. But women have it so easy, it's unreal. Even if she was a femcel she could hop on dating apps and get more matches than chads. More proof that men are simps and that the feminists were right: men ain't shit.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, NumbThePain and edodalic29
Whoever voted for Becky is a retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Jova and edodalic29
There's no way she's a stacylite bhai. But women have it so easy, it's unreal. Even if she was a femcel she could hop on dating apps and get more matches than chads. More proof that men are simps and that the feminists were right: men ain't shit.
Htb at best ,maybe i was overrating her cause she dyed her hair blonde recently

Can you imagine how many options actual stacies have jfl . Its a crazy world tbh , a few guys were offering her $1k to fly her out smh

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Can you imagine how many options actual stacies have jfl . Its a crazy world tbh , a few guys were offering her $1k to fly her out smh
Send pics in PM bhai if you don't mind. And $1k to fly her out? Fucking hell. DEATH TO ALL SIMPS!!

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Send pics in PM bhai if you don't mind. And $1k to fly her out? Fucking hell. DEATH TO ALL SIMPS!!
Its okay i doxxed her to some user a while ago JFL ( low inhib maxxing )

IMG 8108

But this is her before she was blonde , and JFL at the vape . Fucking western foids

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Its okay i doxxed her to some user a while ago JFL ( low inhib maxxing )

View attachment 2983485

But this is her before she was blonde , and JFL at the vape . Fucking western foids
HTB in Mumbai bhai. You mog her hard. She's like an MTB if we're being honest and a weak one at that. And yeah western foids ain't shit, no matter their background.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: xyukeeee and edodalic29
Becky 100% especially if she is white with good pheno. Just do tinder with an average non obese white girl if u want to get blackpilled.

• So Sad

Fuuuck jfl at this clown world, why am I even trying anymore

• So Sad
Imagine asking this question....

Female privilege is unreal

A OVERWEIGHT FAT FOID that is 250 lbs will have more options then a CHAD. That's how bad the smv balance is

• +1
Becky

• +1
Imagine asking this question....

Female privilege is unreal

A OVERWEIGHT FAT FOID that is 250 lbs will have more options then a CHAD. That's how bad the smv balance is
Thats so retarded tho dont you think ?
Compared to how rare an actual chad is , its so backwards man

Fuuuck jfl at this clown world, why am I even trying anymore
Nah we still will be able to get something . Just way easier for females . I agree , this truly is a clown world because not only do we have to become exceptionally gl but forced to increase status as well , i cant even find a job rn

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and TUSSELEIF
Thats so retarded tho dont you think ?
Compared to how rare an actual chad is , its so backwards man
If you don't believe me then go ahead and run the tinder experiments, its fucking unreal...

Foid got 500 likes within 2 days, and for context a Chad in Miami got 100 likes in 2 days

• Ugh..
Reactions: Whatever
people who voted for becky must be retarded. yes they may have a high number options but that doesnt mean they have quality options.

sub normies are invisible to becky anyway so they dont count as an option.

chad has both quality and number of options

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, WatermelonLover and cytoplasm
I'd think that a Chad has much better options and a much better life overall. But if they're both starting from zero, like on online dating, all the Becky has to do is make an account or set her Insta to public and then it's off to the races.

people who voted for becky must be retarded. yes they may have a high number options but that doesnt mean they have quality options.

sub normies are invisible to becky anyway so they dont count as an option.

chad has both quality and number of options
Beckys can easily get a chad to fuck em, and with how hypergamy is I have seen some chads settle with average girls cause if your just using tinder where they can flake any guy cause they can get another match,

Whoever voted for Becky is a retard.
You havent seen the years of chad fishing and becky fishing we have under our belt at the black pill
and becky's detroy chads in terms of SMV
not even close

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Actual chad has way more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and datboijj
Becky

• +1
Reactions: datboijj