Who would pay for a height growth course?

O

Osie

Diamond
Contributor
I was wondering who on this website between like 15-19 would buy a height growth course/stack and be experimented on for like 6 months. The money would be returned if there was no growth after 6 months and you have confirmed open growth plates.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
are you gonna just tell us to stretch and eat veggies in exchange for $100?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, hattrick and Jhon Smith
I was wondering who on this website between like 15-19 would buy a height growth course/stack and be experimented on for like 6 months. The money would be returned if there was no growth after 6 months and you have confirmed open growth plates.
gtfo

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Kristin
So basically Im gonna find a kid in high school that's still actually growing and have him give me a few hundred XMR and then have him take a bunch of bullshit supps (that they have to pay for) and additional BS exercises/stretch and then when the literal child actually does grow cuz idk there still fucking growing you refuse to give back money's. And thats if u don't just take moneys and run.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
The only path forward is to bring back the spirit of Josef Mengele and recolonize Peru exclusively for manlet research

The only path forward is to bring back the spirit of Josef Mengele and recolonize Peru exclusively for manlet research
Why peru?

So basically Im gonna find a kid in high school that's still actually growing and have him give me a few hundred XMR and then have him take a bunch of bullshit supps (that they have to pay for) and additional BS exercises/stretch and then when the literal child actually does grow cuz idk there still fucking growing you refuse to give back money's. And thats if u don't just take moneys and run.

I mean, but the point of heightmaxxing is to increase the growth of the child higher than what's actually predicted. In height growth studies, the children are obviously still predicted to grow, they'll just end up short though! You can tell how much someone is going to grow based on their growth rate, while growth isn't linear if you grew 1cm in the previous year, I don't believe you're going to grow much more.

I see the issue you have with it, however, kids in highschool aren't guaranteed to grow or much more with open growth plates.

Avg male height of 5'0
Oh damn, that sucks! They could probably get to a maximum of 5'8-5'10 with some Joseph Mengele-level type of scientific growth experiments.

what is the stack