Who would win, Gorilla or Grizzly bear? (male)

whey123456

whey123456

no longer blackpilled
In a #mogbattle, or just a regular fight? For the latter, I choose Gorilla!

Grizzly

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones

Gorilla​

you sure?

The grizzly slaughters the gorilla. It’s much bigger, stronger, tougher and has razor sharp claws. Gorillas literally get killed by leopards

• +1
Reactions: anticel and Gmogger
the gorilla is stronger overall. I would say height isn't everything but i'd be lying
Gorillas are herbivores with no claws, They are often killed by leopards. Grizzly bears are carnivores equipped with razor sharp claws and are known to kill Tigers 9/10 times

• +1
Reactions: anticel, Mr.Proper and wowamat
Gorillas are herbivores with no claws, They are often killed by leopards. Grizzly bears are carnivores equipped with razor sharp claws and are known to kill Tigers 9/10 times
it's hard to definitively say who would win as it depends on various factors like size, age etc. Grizzly bears are generally larger and have a powerful bite, but gorillas are strong, have dexterous hands, and can be very aggressive when threatened. They aren't likely to meet each other in the wild so there is no definitive answer.

If the bear's triple quadrupled refrigerator length-wise mike tyson neck width wasnt enough, the 4in claws and fangs are

literally like comparing Conor mcgregor vs 6'9 400lb Brian shaw but someone decided to give Brian 10 icepicks for no reason like a rigged gladiator fight

Last edited:
it's hard to definitively say who would win as it depends on various factors like size, age etc. Grizzly bears are generally larger and have a powerful bite, but gorillas are strong, have dexterous hands, and can be very aggressive when threatened. They aren't likely to meet each other in the wild so there is no definitive answer.
Average Grizzly bear vs Average Gorilla, Grizzly wins 9/10 Times. Stop with these ChatGPT answers

• +1
Reactions: anticel
Average Grizzly bear vs Average Gorilla, Grizzly wins 9/10 Times. Stop with these ChatGPT answers
It is kind of hard to believe that a bear would win considering how people talk about gorilla strength. But i think it would be a close battle. If they're both completely average then i would lean towards the bear, but if it was the strongest out of both species i would have to choose the gorilla. My opinion may be biased because i think monkeys are silly. And as i said before nature is full of surprises so until the fight happens in real life, we'll never know. Also none of my replies have been CGPT i simply articulate myself well.

It is kind of hard to believe that a bear would win considering how people talk about gorilla strength. But i think it would be a close battle. If they're both completely average then i would lean towards the bear, but if it was the strongest out of both species i would have to choose the gorilla. My opinion may be biased because i think monkeys are silly. And as i said before nature is full of surprises so until the fight happens in real life, we'll never know. Also none of my replies have been CGPT i simply articulate myself well.
You're retarded. The bear is twice the size of gorilla and is far stronger. The gorilla would die from a single claw swipe. Even 50kg leopards kill gorillas

Last edited:
  • +1
You're retarded. The bear is twice the size of gorilla and is far stronger. The gorilla would die from a single claw swipe. Even 50kg leopards kill gorillas
Cool

Gorillas get slaughtered by leopards and shit no way he’s touching a fully matured male grizzly, bear is faster, stronger, bigger, and has razor claws, a single swipe to the face and neck is all it takes.

• +1
grizzly bear gorillas are aggressive but they are small they are like 5" 4

gorillas are retarded & bad at fighting. The only thing they have is their bite but they aren't natural killers like bears or cats