who would women rather choose

who would they choose

• Total voters
ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
MTN face who is fully softmaxxed, clear skin, good hygiene, 10/10 style, hair, etc

chad face who isn't softmaxxed at all, shit skin, smells like shit, shit style, buzz cut, etc

Chad with acne, bad hygiene, a buzz cut, and retard level fashion sense mogs looksmaxxed normie and it isn’t even close

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 24444, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Zyzos are everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25190
No question bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
It depends on what kind of MTN you mean? Some of the guys rated as MTN does very well.
But I’m pretty sure MTN would win. That kind of things is really important for women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
It depends on what kind of MTN you mean? Some of the guys rated as MTN does very well.
But I’m pretty sure MTN would win. That kind of things is really important for women.
Muh muh imprtont fer wimin

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
It's all about the genes. Chad wins.

wtf is this retarded question jfl.
a person who was born chad Vs a guy who had to looksmax to mid tier normie

Maxxed mtn . Just lol if you think a chad who hasnt showered in months , has dirty nails and acne with a buzz that smells like shit isnt going to attract not the slightest bit of jb

• +1
Reactions: stephencurrie
Maxxed mtn . Just lol if you think a chad who hasnt showered in months , has dirty nails and acne with a buzz that smells like shit isnt going to attract not the slightest bit of jb
this 6’5 Chad with a buzzcut is getting picked over a 5’10 looksmaxxed MTN with perfect hygiene even if he had dirty nails, smells like shit, and had acne.
54E2A1B7 DC73 4493 B44A 17172C2CE1CA

MTN face who is fully softmaxxed, clear skin, good hygiene, 10/10 style, hair, etc

chad face who isn't softmaxxed at all, shit skin, smells like shit, shit style, buzz cut, etc
youd be surprised how many women actually get going from a dude who presents himself like trash and smells like shit as long as he has good genetics. getting all well cleaned up like a beverly hills poodle actually turns a lot of girls off or at least theyre neutral to it. ive talked to females about this and most will say they prefer men who are some level of wild and dirty to sterile men with perfect hygeine

i take care of the parts of my hygeine i care about FOR MYSELF, bc i realize since i dont have subhuman genetics most women worth getting with couldnt care any less about it.