Who would women rather fuck

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Ted bundy or a guy who just saved 3 people’s lives by donating a kidney, blood and plasma?

Which is more attractive to women?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, n9wiff and 97baHater
Ofc Ted Bundy.

Now mass react me cuz “Muh I'm dArK tRiAd”

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and n9wiff
Ted bundy or a guy who just saved 3 people’s lives by donating a kidney, blood and plasma?

Which is more attractive to women?
The better looking one.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and n9wiff
The NT one

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
does the second guy have wide nostrils?

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
The better looking one.
Nah they want whoever is more wicked and evil

A women would rather fuck an ugly rapist murderer than fuck a normie who healed many people

• So Sad
Reactions: YungTrappa
never seen a mf soo disconnected from reality

never seen a mf soo disconnected from reality
Women hide their true lusts and desires because fear of scrutiny from men. But deep down they all desire to be raped by a stranger and be marked by his cum on her face and to be humiliated by him

Women hide their true lusts and desires because fear of scrutiny from men. But deep down they all desire to be raped by a stranger and be marked by his cum on her face and to be humiliated by him
only a small number of women fantisize about crimals or bad guys you know that right? why do you think women always leave violent men in relationships,hit a women in the streets and see if she likes it

only a small number of women fantisize about crimals or bad guys you know that right? why do you think women always leave violent men in relationships,hit a women in the streets and see if she likes it
women never leave abusive men though. If they do, they end up leaving him for someone similar who also abuses her. Look it up. Women who are abused by men find “respectful” men to be boring and end up leaving him for a man who will hurt her and give her a thrilling roller coaster of a life.

Even women I’ve spoken to who said they want “tradition” in a man end up admitting they fantasize about rape.

It’s sad but it’s woven into the female psyche. So, us men Have to just coexist with this sad fact. We can get a girl and marry her but we know deep down she’d love if if a stranger broke into the house at 2 am and killed me and raped her