Who would you go to for bimax?

P

poopmaster22

Solstice
I’m thinking of zarrinbal based off @mulattomaxxer post I like that he does chin wing and Zso but I worry that he isn’t great with ccw or does implants. So I like the idea of Dr Ramieri due to his awesome work with @Gaia262 but he seems to be more conservative and idk what all Peek implants he does. So then Pagnoni is kind of on my mind because he does great peek implants work but I haven’t seen many Bimax cases from him. Who would you all pick for bimax if you had a budget of like 30k?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I need a Lequack XIV with clockwise rotation into a trashcan IMMEDIATELY

ORDER 66

sorry for the derail tbh

Wouldn't do Z, too conservative in his discussion
Ramieri took over from Tito, right? no clue, likely quite good. Tito was too conservative.
Raffaini - quite good, clearly skilled
Alfaro - over advances like crazy so some results can look uncanny/ruin harmony (flow) worth a discussion/consult
Birbe - Straight NOPE. Avoid.

Fuck me i'm out of the game, who the fuck if pagnoni? no clue.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dough and poopmaster22
I need a Lequack XIV with clockwise rotation into a trashcan IMMEDIATELY

ORDER 66

sorry for the derail tbh

Wouldn't do Z, too conservative in his discussion
Ramieri took over from Tito, right? no clue, likely quite good. Tito was too conservative.
Raffaini - quite good, clearly skilled
Alfaro - over advances like crazy so some results can look uncanny/ruin harmony (flow) worth a discussion/consult
Birbe - Straight NOPE. Avoid.

Fuck me i'm out of the game, who the fuck if pagnoni? no clue.
Pagnoni is another Italian guy. He has a couple threads on her for orbital rims implants. He is considered the best at Peek orvbital/malar implants but idk much about his bimax. What is wrong with bribe? Also yes Ramieri took over Tito. Is Raffaini expensive? I like his work but I assumed he was there with Alfaro in terms of being over 30k

Pagnoni is another Italian guy. He has a couple threads on her for orbital rims implants. He is considered the best at Peek orvbital/malar implants but idk much about his bimax. What is wrong with bribe? Also yes Ramieri took over Tito. Is Raffaini expensive? I like his work but I assumed he was there with Alfaro in terms of being over 30k

I got a bimax from Pagnoni and got a good result... actually just went to him for PEEK infras/zygos and will post results in 6 months as I'm swollen like crazy. Pags totally fixed my breathing, I would recommend him!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I got a bimax from Pagnoni and got a good result... actually just went to him for PEEK infras/zygos and will post results in 6 months as I'm swollen like crazy. Pags totally fixed my breathing, I would recommend him!
Hey dm me more about him I’m considering him but was told he isn’t known for bimax

he botched like 1 or 2 people right?

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
Yes one non recessed guy who didn't needed bimax just genio could have saved him.

We see few results from raffaini on men. He is a mogger for females i wonder how he does for men. I would trust him better than Alfaro at the same price range.

Yes one non recessed guy who didn't needed bimax just genio could have saved him.

We see few results from raffaini on men. He is a mogger for females i wonder how he does for men. I would trust him better than Alfaro at the same price range.
Raffaini is same price? Ideally I don’t want to pay more then like 20k for just the bimax and genio then add in Infras and rhino and under 35k wpild be ideal but Alfaro is past thT

Go to ramieri/ raffaini to get the plan, go to alfaro for execution

Go to ramieri/ raffaini to get the plan, go to alfaro for execution
Why he charges 35k for bimax alone not including genio or fixing my nose while there

Why he charges 35k for bimax alone not including genio or fixing my nose while there
ye should be opposite

alfaro or raffaini for plan, ramieri for execution if anything

he’s a bimax factory and barely sees this as an art

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
ye should be opposite

alfaro or raffaini for plan, ramieri for execution if anything

he’s a bimax factory and barely sees this as an art
Or Alfaro is a bimax factory? Yes true. I mean I’d like to go to Coceancig but honestly paying as much as a house for bimax is just unreasonable right now but I guess if you have the money why not. Ramieri or Pagnoni seem more in my ballpark

Or Alfaro is a bimax factory? Yes true. I mean I’d like to go to Coceancig but honestly paying as much as a house for bimax is just unreasonable right now but I guess if you have the money why not. Ramieri or Pagnoni seem more in my ballpark
id have to see ur case to determine which one

ramieri is a far safer and the results you see on his IG are likely to be your results. he focuses more on side profile as thats mostly what forward movements are for unless he notices you have asymmetries then you’ll see a drastic change in the front.

i havent heard of pagnoni for awhile, but previously he amped up his prices (not sure if that’s the same). but he will focus on all dimensions: width, height, length. he does aggressive ramus widening under the bsso cut which is pretty nice

id say pagnoni is a good skeletal reconstruction surgeon but not so good soft tissue work like nose. ramieri is safer, less risky surgeon and could get a good result if it’s the right case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7399 and poopmaster22
id have to see ur case to determine which one

ramieri is a far safer and the results you see on his IG are likely to be your results. he focuses more on side profile as thats mostly what forward movements are for unless he notices you have asymmetries then you’ll see a drastic change in the front.

i havent heard of pagnoni for awhile, but previously he amped up his prices (not sure if that’s the same). but he will focus on all dimensions: width, height, length. he does aggressive ramus widening under the bsso cut which is pretty nice

id say pagnoni is a good skeletal reconstruction surgeon but not so good soft tissue work like nose. ramieri is safer, less risky surgeon and could get a good result if it’s the right case
I’ll dm you some photos I don’t have CT scan yet but you seem the most knowledgeable on here in terms of surgeries and if one is a candidate or not.