• Ching Chong

• Beatrice

Results are only viewable after voting.
V

virgin

it‘s so over
1.Mary
IMG 1934

Mary is 20 years old. She is currently studying biology at a prestigious university in france and works parttime at a bookstore. Her hobbys are cooking and table tennis. She is loyal and gets jealous quickly. She has 13 thugmaxxed older brothers.
Height: 5‘9

2. Ching Chong
IMG 1935

Ching Chong is a extremely empathetic women. She cares about your wellbeing and mental heath. Ching Chong is 22 years old and works as a teacher. Her hobbies are drawing and making music. She is known in the New York undergroud rapscene as Lil Chang. I know she seems like the perfekt women, but there is only one problem. Everything Ching Chong has to laugh, she starts farting really loud.
Height: 6‘2

3.Beatrice
IMG 1936

Beatrice is a wonder women. She makes 6 figures a year, is super skilled and also has a big heart. She is a family person and enjoys spending time with them. She is 21 years old and has an IQ of 137. She will love you and try the best to make you feel loved. There is only one problem with Beatrice(only if you see it as a problem). Once a month Beatrice will get her sexual desires reliefed with the help of a fellow black man. She doesnt have a romantic bond to that man, but she needs that satisfaction in order to be able to function as a member of society.
Height: 5‘11

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elias de God, Beastimmung, thatguy2 and 5 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: nathan
None

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: virgin and nathan
  • +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616, huwie, rand anon and 2 others
I’ll wait until someone replies a well thought out answer and I’ll vote the same as thdm

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, nathan and virgin
the squishy

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, HTNcutecel, virgin and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: virgin and nathan
@Xangsane tier thread

• JFL
Reactions: virgin
She’s 6’2 and I don’t want her gook farts I guess out for everybody I’ll choose Mary
but you have to deal with 13 thugmaxxed big bros

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
but you have to deal with 13 thugmaxxed big bros
That wasn’t specified in the original post and because of that in my version they’re all urkelcels

• WTF
Make another option that’s htb and has no flaws

• Hmm...
Ching chong ding dong swing that dick like youre king kong IMG 5789

• Hmm...
That wasn’t specified in the original post and because of that in my version they’re all urkelcels
Thats cheating bro. I forgot to write thugmaxxed now its changes

• WTF
I mean nobody has flaws objectively. It just you being picky
They’re all tall asf and one farts which could give me pinkeye another is a whore and another has thugmaxxed siblings I don’t want any

• Hmm...
Thats cheating bro. I forgot to write thugmaxxed now its changes
no you can’t do that it’s against the rules you write everything out so editing it just to make it worse is dumb asf

• WTF
They’re all tall asf and one farts which could give me pinkeye another is a whore and another has thugmaxxed siblings I don’t want any
ok so you want your family + yourself to get killed

• +1
no you can’t do that it’s against the rules you write everything out so editing it just to make it worse is dumb asf
No I just forgot, else Mary would be the obvious answer

• So Sad
ok so you want your family + yourself to get killed
I want repick Ching Ching because it’ll only be one date and I’ll leave as soon as she farts

• +1
they all heightmog me I choose rope

• JFL
Why this bitches are all heightmogging me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Where is the 4th option, a woman above 30yo?
Roastie for life bro

• Woah
dont need doggy to have kids
Sure nigga missionary and cowgirl moggs cause i have a upward curve and crazy low angle erection makes foids squirt and tap out:chad:

• +1
why did you make them so tall

• WTF
Damn this shit is hard as fuck @thenewhebbe

Beatrice. White is right

• +1
all, but why did so many people pick the chigga

• Hmm...
I can't choose a black woman and I'm not a cuck so Ching Chong.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back