• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Mr.cope, didntreadlol and 5 others
Pitt,Leo prime was too short.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and Deleted member 6467
leo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6467
Prime Leo was better looking but i would rather look like Brad.

• +1
Option C: Arvid

9E9A2DFB A44E 41F7 A022 7CCA9FDFD465

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slayerullah, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 4671 and 4 others
brad mogs

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

10 Celebrities with Mature Hairlines - A Fun and Educational Overview

Obviously Pitt.
Even on first glance you can easily tell Pitt has a better face shape (facial taper), versatility, and longevity.

- Leo's midface looks stunted.
- Leo's neurocranuim to splanchnocranium ratio is also terrible. A noticeably bigger neuro to splanchno like Leo's looks weak, feminine, and infantile. His bit-temporal width and overall forehead size(width + height) is disproportionately larger than his lower third. I think this might have to do with the size and projection of his parietal bone as well.
- Leo's hairline is worse
- Leo's face is also more prone to being and looking bloated mainly due to the reasons I listed above
- Leo cannot pull of the buzzed/bald look like Pitt can. It's quite obvious which of the two aged better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, didntreadlol, needsolution and 1 other person
View attachment 404105

Obviously Pitt.
Even on first glance you can easily tell Pitt has a better face shape (facial taper), versatility, and longevity.

- Leo's neurocranuim to splanchnocranium ratio is also terrible. A noticeably bigger neuro to splanchno like Leo's looks weak, feminine, and infantile. His bit-temporal width and overall forehead size(width + height) is disproportionately larger than his lower third. I think this might have to do with the size and projection of his parietal bone as well.
- Leo's face is also more prone to being and looking bloated mainly due to the reasons I listed above
- Leo cannot pull of the buzzed/bald look like Pitt can. It's quite obvious which of the two aged better.
Brad takes better care of himself as well

View attachment 404105

Obviously Pitt.

Girls like Pitt more too
I mean outside teens who worship Leo most women love Pitt more. Just check comments under this video.

From aesthetical point of view prime Leo mogged Brad but when u included aging, sex appeal then Brad Pitt mogs hard.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
View attachment 404105

Obviously Pitt.

I was talking more about there prime selfs i know Leo didn’t age or have a better body but in his prime I think he looked better facialy

I was talking more about there prime selfs i know Leo didn’t age or have a better body but in his prime I think he look better facialy
He has better eye area and was a better prettyboy than Pitt was.
But looking at it from a purely PSL aesthetics standpoint, Pitts facial shape and structure is conventionally more attractive and masculine. Which is also one of the reasons why he aged better than leo.
If it was a prettyboy battle I would give a slight edge to Leo.

Last edited:
  • +1
How did Leo’s face get so wide anyway

Girls like Pitt more too
I mean outside teens who worship Leo most women love Pitt more. Just check comments under this video.

From aesthetical point of view prime Leo mogged Brad but when u included aging, sex appeal then Brad Pitt mogs hard.

I guess Johnny mogs pitt then look at these comments

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution
I guess Johnny mogs pit then

Nah prime Pitt is simply best looking guy in Hollywood. Dicaprio is a bit behind him imo Depp is very good looking but aesthetically he lacks something.
I saw a lot voting polls on female forums and it was always Pitt>DiCaprio=Depp

Leo aesthetically mogs them when it comes to prime but overall Pitt outplays him when it comes to women. Leo face was simply too childish/feminine.
He peaked in Total Eclipse. Godly looks.
AdmirableGrimyAndeancondor size restricted

• +1
Nah prime Pitt is simply best looking guy in Hollywood. Dicaprio is a bit behind him imo Depp is very good looking but aesthetically he lacks something.
I saw a lot voting polls on female forums and it was always Pitt>DiCaprio=Depp

Leo aesthetically mogs them when it comes to prime but overall Pitt outplays him when it comes to women. Leo face was simply too childish/feminine.
He peaked in Total Eclipse. Godly looks.
View attachment 404180
I agree Leo dose look a little to feminine so girls 26+ probably prefer Brad I was thinking from a 18 year old prospective but honestly from my experience older girls lie about thinking Guys look to young trust me

also Leo just his peak in Romeo and Juliet beauty was unholy

Last edited:
I agree Leo dose look a little to feminine so girls 26+ probably prefer Brad I was thinking from a 18 year old prospective but honestly from my experience older girls lie about thinking Guys look to young trust me

also Leo just his peak in Romeo and Juliet

I hated that movie. Leo was good but this subhuman who played Juliet ughh... They could give hotter or better actress

• +1
I hated that movie. Leo was good but this subhuman who played Juliet ughh... They could give hotter or better actress
That movie was indeed bad older Romeo and Juliet movie was much better, she wasn’t that bad looking it was just her nose

953C6ECE 4CB6 4E30 87D7 51CB3D65D413
C80C206E A767 44DA B08A AE76D1A5217C
2662DC0E 9D40 4D8A A34C 0566BA21213F

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
I picked Brad even though I used to have Leo avi

End of this thread Brad won 35-10 (That 10 including me)

Last edited: