Who you support in WW3 [POLL]

who you support?

• Total voters
The non-Westerners.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, |Daddy_Zygos|, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
No one

My loyalty is only to friends and family. I rather live in an isolated cave than give away my life for some stupid my dick is bigger than yours Politician contest

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: USERΝAME, boss8055, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 14 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ReadBooksEveryday and Autismcel
No one

My loyalty is only to friends and family. I rather live in an isolated cave than give away my life for some stupid my dick is bigger than yours Politician contest
Yeah bro all the world are just the dysfunctional states of israel, your better off chilling with @ConfusedBolivian in LATAM

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ConfusedBolivian, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
No one

its not my dick is bigger contest, us and the west dont want other countries to catch up to them, they dont want power balance in the world. they are the ones provoking the war.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass and ReadBooksEveryday
I support total nuke war death on all sides

Israel?

Don't make me laugh, those bitch ass, foreskinless shekelgrubbers will be watching from the sidelines

They fund, not fight

Ww3 will kill millions but none will be from The Tribe

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, emeraldglass and ReadBooksEveryday
its not my dick is bigger contest, us and the west dont want other countries to catch up to them, they dont want power balance in the world. they are the ones provoking the war.
It literally is. I live in the US.
We are the elite

And I don't care if we stop being the 'elites' to some hong fu Temu factory overlords.

The biggest irony is that most people even in the US don't have as great of a life as they or the world thinks. They just acknowledge its better than most of the world and let it go with that. Your life in US can be the best if you are rich, but if youre average than even the average Europoor from the slums of Mederia or some other shithole can lifemog you.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Israel?

Don't make me laugh those bitch ass foreskinless shekelgrubbers will be watching from the sidelines

Ww3 will kill millions but none will be from The Tribe
the israel/hezbollah front of the ww3 is about to start soon

Yeah bro all the world are just the dysfunctional states of israel, your better off chilling with @ConfusedBolivian in LATAM
I would not last with such a high T mogger

• So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
No one

Based. We are all just little pawns in a much larger game. As long as my family and friends are healthy and safe i don't care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and 8uAte
in ideal world i would support the west , but they are not what they are supposed to be

they should respect other players and no need for the war, stop the globalism

It literally is. I live in the US.
We are the elite

And I don't care if we stop being the 'elites' to some hong fu Temu factory overlords.

The biggest irony is that most people even in the US don't have as great of a life as they or the world thinks. They just acknowledge its better than most of the world and let it go with that. Your life in US can be the best if you are rich, but if youre average than even the average Europoor from the slums of Mederia or some other shithole can lifemog you.
im not talking about you but people who control the politics. why west demonizes china? wtf china has done to them? all they are doing is expanding their economy to the point where they could surpass us. which is something they dont want. they dont want a fair multipolar world.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and ReadBooksEveryday
I doubt WW3 will be as easy as Allies vs Axis like in WW2

I think there will be lots of instances where say a major player like Turkey supports one side but on another front supports another side. Like in Palestine for example they support the Palestinians but in Nagorno Karabakh they support Azerbaijan while Iran supports Armenia.

I think a lot of major roles are not well defined.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I doubt WW3 will be as easy as Allies vs Axis like in WW2

I think there will be lots of instances where say a major player like Turkey supports one side but on another front supports another side. Like in Palestine for example they support the Palestinians but in Nagorno Karabakh they support Azerbaijan while Iran supports Armenia.

I think a lot of major roles are not well defined.
roles of countries like turkey,saudi,india and etc are not clear but its obvious us,nato, israel will be on one side and any further escalation would bring china,russia,iran,north korea closer together.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I don’t like both

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart and LancasteR
I‘m rooting for Jesus. Not worldly powers.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Cringe edgelord if you unironically chose option 2

China alone are a terrible choice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, |Daddy_Zygos| and wsada
why? muh dictatorship bad?
You can tell who's a complete npc by if they want an authoritarian leadership

Also jfl at trusting any of those in number 2. They're all against each other too, each wanting to be a superpower

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Nobody here will want to live under the regimes of option 2 idc what you say

• +1
Reactions: Aero

Also jfl at trusting any of those in number 2. They're all against each other too, each wanting to be a superpower
west controls people by media brainwashing and when they think outside the box they violently shut them down(college protetors) or take away their bussines(kanye west). but china just shuts hem down. what's the diffenrence really? "free society" can't exist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and optimisticzoomer
just chop off your son's dick at 6 years old theory.
nobodys forcing you to do that, I swear you retards are dumb as shit go live in north Korea and see how much you like it

exactly these faggots wouldn't last a day outside of America, muh muh scenario that is based on free will 🤖🤖

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
west controls people by media brainwashing and when they think outside the box they violently shut them down(college protetors) or take away their bussines(kanye west). but china just shuts hem down. what's the diffenrence really? "free society" can't exist.
Jfl @ you
You're Muslim, correct?:feelshaha::soy:

nobodys forcing you to do that, I swear you retards are dumb as shit go live in north Korea and see how much you like it
brainwashing people into doing it is forcing.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
brainwashing people into doing it is forcing
and how exactly are they doing this? fucking schizo monkeys wouldn't last a fraction of a second in any of these countries

the reason north korea is like that is because they’ve been sanctioned by america for not being their slave

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
the reason north korea is like that is because they’ve been sanctioned by america for not being their slave
changes nothing about the fact that life wise America mogs and nobody would willingly choose oppression over schizo-liberal fantasies that don't happen to most people

Jfl @ you
You're Muslim, correct?:feelshaha::soy:
serious question how is what they are doing any different? brain wash and if they thin outside of it either punish or eliminate them. same thing.
and how exactly are they doing this? fucking schizo monkeys wouldn't last a fraction of a second in any of these countries
through media.

• +1
I sacrifice my life for Pakistan

through media.
I live in Canada and we have the same media and yet absolutely nobody I know wants there kid to be trans :lul:

gtfoh and live in reality not your twitter feed, you are littarly no different than libfag NPCs

a multi polar world is a free world

glory to north korea and its renewed alliance with russia, which will reopen them to the world

glory to china

long live the celestial empire

IMG 5917
IMG 5528
IMG 5331
IMG 4586

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart and vaseqmoherad
changes nothing about the fact that life wise America mogs and nobody would willingly choose oppression over schizo-liberal fantasies that don't happen to most people
western freedom is a myth, look what they did to kanye and those college students, how is that freedom?

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and AlexBrown84
western freedom is a myth, look what they did to kanye and those college students, how is that freedom?
use niche example that dosent happen to 99.9% of the population theory

and FYI kanye and those kids are still alive JFL if you seriously think that is worse than what happens to dissidents in north Korea and russia you soft handed cuck, go to these countries seeing as you want to suck them off so badly

use niche example that dosent happen to 99.9% of the population theory
because 99.9% of the population is brainwashed by the media 24/7 and cant think outside the box they created for them.
and FYI kanye and those kids are still alive JFL if you seriously think that is worse than what happens to dissidents in north Korea and russia
who said they kill everyone who opposes them? also even if they do that doesn't refute my argument about western freedom being a myth

• +1
because 99.9% of the population is brainwashed by the media 24/7 and cant think outside the box they created for them.
In north Korea and Russia they do the exact same thing, they don't even have non-state-mandated media while having a much worse quality of life

you are wrong on every point DNR your schizo tales

No one

What about me and a select few .org niggs?

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
These stupid jews need to relax, idk why America defends them. They're weak, ugly, and unlikable. It's like some bizarro halo effect.

These stupid jews need to relax, idk why America defends them. They're weak, ugly, and unlikable. It's like some bizarro halo effect.
lobbying, they have us congressmen having sex with children on tape

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21