whoever defeats the jews is the master race

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
whichever race finishes off the jews is the master race tbh. @Colvin76 @personalityinkwell @CopeKilla @Weed @OOGABOOGA @theREALbleachcel @TraumatisedOgre. hitler had a good start but we aren't there yet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6164, Deleted member 5258 and Pubertymaxxer3
whichever race finishes off the jews is the master race tbh. @Colvin76 @personalityinkwell @CopeKilla @Weed @OOGABOOGA @theREALbleachcel @TraumatisedOgre
shit thread and shit post to rep ratio

• So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Muslims Hate Them The Most.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Nah @Mathafack is a Turkish Mogger. Hope he does something about jews
I'm muslim for myself so I don't care about sandniggers who get fucked by kikes since they are too low iq to defend themselves

Curries will be the new master race mark my words

whichever race finishes off the jews is the master race tbh. @Colvin76 @personalityinkwell @CopeKilla @Weed @OOGABOOGA @theREALbleachcel @TraumatisedOgre. hitler had a good start but we aren't there yet
You are sadly mistaken. Hitler was just a puppet funded by JEWS. He didn't kill any of them, I've seen records from red cross showing 200,000 deaths of jews majority were old and died of Typhus or a number of other diseases. The "gas chambers" were bolted from the outside meaning there were gaps for oxygen plus not designed to kill people. The mass graves have had expert radiowave technology over the areas surveying the ground and there are no mass burial sites.

You've been fooled by one of the greatest tricks of modern history.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: SolidSnake and Subhuman trash
You are sadly mistaken. Hitler was just a puppet funded by JEWS. He didn't kill any of them, I've seen records from red cross showing 200,000 deaths of jews majority were old and died of Typhus or a number of other diseases. The "gas chambers" were bolted from the outside meaning there were gaps for oxygen plus not designed to kill people. The mass graves have had expert radiowave technology over the areas surveying the ground and there are no mass burial sites.

You've been fooled by one of the greatest tricks of modern history.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar