Whoever said you can't change phenotype through surgeries, was wrong

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
A white man has 10 surgeries to become Korean JFL how to lose 3PSL points. @toolateforme can you believe this shit? lol who was the other user here that wanted to change from Asian to white phenotype?

Attachments

• 1572784668567.png
    1572784668567.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 1572784712661.png
    1572784712661.png
    209 KB · Views: 9
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Avoidant and 5 others
he literally looks like a corpse

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
braindamage101

alien

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Well he is gay

Fuck the Huffington Post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, toolateforme, DidntRead and 3 others
@facemaxxed

A white man has 10 surgeries to become Korean JFL how to lose 3PSL points. @toolateforme can you believe this shit? lol who was the other user here that wanted to change from Asian to white phenotype?

View attachment 154266

Lifefuel know the western kikes have to catch up and do something about us curries

@toolateforme

View attachment 154266

Tell me how to change mine to uncle chadpreet
Screenshot 20191102 111822

Tell me how to change mine to uncle chadpreet View attachment 154435
It's easier to go from white to Asian than the contrary, you just need to butcher your face and stretch it to the max. Going from Asian to a white phenotype, it's all about the balance that only an AI surgeon will be able to achieve.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
It's easier to go from white to Asian than the contrary, you just need to butcher your face and stretch it to the max. Going from Asian to a white phenotype, it's all about the balance that only an AI surgeon will be able to achieve.

Mine doesn't look like an Asian though its still Indian and closer to a currycel

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Why do people keep tagging me in these fucking threads.

These freak shows are nothing like what I want to achieve.
ik bro ur v. Handsome

What an idiot

yes you can.

by Stroma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back