Whole world is laughing at america

WhoTookVendetta

WhoTookVendetta

stacy
I talked to people in other countries

They laughed at us saying AMERICA is ran by a dementia patient

Jfl nigga who gave that nigga 80 million votes?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, optimisticzoomer, hypernormie and 4 others
I voted for Biden in 2020

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, optimisticzoomer, borntosuffer and 4 others
Americans are always being laughed at like for being obese

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, deepfuckingvalue, Autismcel and 3 others
It was me. I have the chance to add a few million to either candidate, goy, which one should it be? :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Ryldoo IS COPING, hypernormie and 4 others
dont worry america mogs all of europe they're just seething jealous little cuck boys. europe literally sucks the cock of america and imports their culture en mass. europe has no style or originality and this is coming from a european like myself

• +1
Reactions: Bars, nope, BladeRunner and 4 others
America, the country where white men are incels.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and WhoTookVendetta
dont worry america mogs all of europe they're just seething jealous little cuck boys. europe literally sucks the cock of america and imports their culture en mass. europe has no style or originality and this is coming from a european like myself
of course America mogs Europe
Because Europe is a fucking America's vassal.
Russia mogs both combined tho

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner, Autismcel and WhoTookVendetta
of course America mogs Europe
Because Europe is a fucking America's vassal.
Russia mogs both combined tho
russia doesnt mog shit either, sure they got more balls than europe but they're still like a less powerful version of china or whatever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, Hesse and WhoTookVendetta
russia doesnt mog shit either, sure they got more balls than europe but they're still like a less powerful version of china or whatever
less powerful in terms of what, bro? Of course China's economy is better (it's first in the world), but man...
Russia has the strongest military

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hesse, Deleted member 1140 and WhoTookVendetta
less powerful in terms of what, bro? Of course China's economy is better (it's first in the world), but man...
cant even invade a 38 million population country with shit military in 2.5 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future slavic chad and WhoTookVendetta
mfw 2 years to not even come close to taking over ukraine

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: k99, Hesse, Autismcel and 2 others
bro, Russia uses only 8% of its military and NATO supplies a lot of money and weapons there
Bro russia is holding back trust me brooooo

• +1
cant even invade a 38 million population country with shit military in 2.5 years
mfw 2 years to not even come close to taking over ukraine
and I wonder which army is stronger than the Russian one? The Americans fought in Afghanistan for 20 years and lost. In Vietnam, they generally capitulated in disgrace.

• +1
Bro russia is holding back trust me brooooo
it's you rn faggot

• +1
Nobody laughs at America, America is the greatest country in the world

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner and WhoTookVendetta
and I wonder which army is stronger than the Russian one? The Americans fought in Afghanistan for 20 years and lost. In Vietnam, they generally capitulated in disgrace.
how long was russia in afghanistan in the 80s?

Last edited:
  • +1
america proudest and funniest country xd

• +1
i meant 80s
they were there 2 times less time than the United States, and at the same time, some Afghans supported Russia, unlike the United States

• +1
they were there 2 times less time than the United States, and at the same time, some Afghans supported Russia, unlike the United States
View attachment 3081021
and both failed

just proves that you cant take countries or wars as example where everyone has an ak47 under their bed

• +1
and both failed

just proves that you cant take countries or wars as example where everyone has an ak47 under their bed
in any case, the main goals of the USSR in Afghanistan were fulfilled, and the United States failed its main goal. This is despite the fact that the United States has been there 2 times longer. Now they and all of NATO are supplying Ukraine with a bunch of weapons and openly financing these Nazis, and the Ukronazis are losing anyway. At the same time, Russia does not use even 15% of its army

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and WhoTookVendetta
As they should. Dumbest ppl on the planet are Americans. And easiest to manipulate and brainwash as well. I fucking hate the people here honestly. The rest of the west is turning into a shithole as well. Maybe we all hold hands and watch our countries burn together

• +1
in any case, the main goals of the USSR in Afghanistan were fulfilled, and the United States failed its main goal. This is despite the fact that the United States has been there 2 times longer. Now they and all of NATO are supplying Ukraine with a bunch of weapons and openly financing these Nazis, and the Ukronazis are losing anyway. At the same time, Russia does not use even 15% of its army
at what price tho? russia lost 14k men and 55k wounded in 10 years while murica lost 2.5k in 20 years

not that i support the military of america, but they arent cannon fodder like the russian army

• +1
They're laughing with America, not at America...

I talked to people in other countries

They laughed at us saying AMERICA is ran by a dementia patient

Jfl nigga who gave that nigga 80 million votes?
The president doesn’t run shit

at what price tho? russia lost 14k men and 55k wounded in 10 years while murica lost 2.5k in 20 years

not that i support the military of america, but they arent cannon fodder like the russian army
The USSR fought more harshly and tenaciously, sometimes not really caring about its soldiers in order to achieve its goals. The United States and NATO, according to some estimates, took care of their soldiers, mostly holed up on bases.
The USSR acted more effectively and competently from a strategic point of view. Despite the availability of modern weapons, the Americans and their allies were unable to inflict significant damage to the enemy and achieve their goals.
and JFL at calling Russian army "fodder"
Russia single-handedly defeated Nazi Germany with all its allies, when the Americans fought with Japan alone for 4 years and almost lost, when the USSR began to fight with Japan, the Japanese immediately capitulated

• +1
The USSR fought more harshly and tenaciously, sometimes not really caring about its soldiers in order to achieve its goals. The United States and NATO, according to some estimates, took care of their soldiers, mostly holed up on bases.
The USSR acted more effectively and competently from a strategic point of view. Despite the availability of modern weapons, the Americans and their allies were unable to inflict significant damage to the enemy and achieve their goals.
Russia single-handedly defeated Nazi Germany with all its allies, when the Americans fought with Japan alone for 4 years and almost lost, when the USSR began to fight with Japan, the Japanese immediately capitulated
meanwhile russia lost 9 mil and germany lost 1.5 mil soldiers

how can you not see that a life (especially a soldiers life) is worth nothing in russia? ofc its cannon fodder, why else do you lose the most soldiers in every war? not to mention that germany most likely lost because of the cold weather

that’s what the general public sees

I promise you putin knows what he’s doing

you would shit yourself if you were in putin’s shoes

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi

Ppl don’t realize Putin is fighting a shadow war on the inside against the Russian establishment. He’s got a lot on his plate rn the pushback he’s been getting internally is insane to read about however it seems like majority of Russian ppl are on hide side still. He has balls of pure steel

• +1
Reactions: k99, futureashtray and WhoTookVendetta

i know that he has several plans hes high iq

but his plan A of invading ukraine in 3 days didnt work and hes not rly advancing apart from some small towns recently

if everything went according to plan he wouldnt keep firing his high military personal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi, futureashtray and WhoTookVendetta
meanwhile russia lost 9 mil and germany lost 1.5 mil soldiers

how can you not see that a life (especially a soldiers life) is worth nothing in russia? ofc its cannon fodder, why else do you lose the most soldiers in every war? not to mention that germany most likely lost because of the cold weather
you underestimate the Russian losses and even more so the German ones. In any case, there were allies with Germany when the USSR fought alone with everyone. Of course, there was lend lease, but it was minimal (about 5% and had almost no effect on anything)

• +1
i know that he has several plans hes high iq

but his plan A of invading ukraine in 3 days didnt work and hes not rly advancing apart from some small towns recently

if everything went according to plan he wouldnt keep firing his high military personal
What makes you think that Putin had a 3-day plan? It's fucking American analyst Mark Milli who said such nonsense, not Putin

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and futureashtray
What makes you think that Putin had a 3-day plan? It's fucking American analyst Mark Milli who said such nonsense, not Putin
because they sent parashooters right at kiev etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and Putin
Russia single-handedly defeated Nazi Germany with all its allies,
Lol at this historical revisionism

No, russia didnt defeat germany ‚single-handedly‘ at all, without ally lend-lease they wouldve lost to germany

almost all historical experts agree on that

also human-wave tactics was the actual doctrine of the red army, I imagine even soviet propagandists admit that

how can you say single handedly when 95% of the trucks the red army used were shipped from america?
when the Americans fought with Japan alone for 4 years and almost lost, when the USSR began to fight with Japan, the Japanese immediately capitulated
ALMOST LOST? JFL

the japanese were even losing right after pearl harbor, theres not a single way the japanese wouldve held up to american industrial power, no matter how many battles they win

the japanese capitulated due to the dropping of 2 atomic bombs, not due to the ussr knocking on their door in manchuria, although admittedly the main reason for using the atomic bombs was because the americans were worried about soviet influence in japan
Russia does not use even 15% of its army
so theyre purposefully not gaining ground and losing thousands of people?

how does this make sense?

afaik russia is running out of equipment right at this moment, this is why putin fired their production officer

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and Deleted member 1140

No, russia didnt defeat germany ‚single-handedly‘ at all, without ally lend-lease they wouldve lost to germany

also human-wave tactics was the actual doctrine of the red army, I imagine even soviet propagandists admit that

how can you say single handedly when 95% of the trucks the red army used were shipped from america?

ALMOST LOST? JFL

the japanese were even losing right after pearl harbor, theres not a single way the japanese wouldve held up to american industrial power, no matter how many battles they win

the japanese capitulated due to the dropping of 2 atomic bombs, not due to the ussr knocking on their door in manchuria, although admittedly the main reason for using the atomic bombs was because the americans were worried about soviet influence in japan

afaik russia is running out of equipment right at this moment, this is why putin fired their production officer
Bro watch this vid I think u would like it. Lmk what u think. Not disagreeing with most of what ur saying btw, but watch this if u have the time and care to watch.

• +1

lend-lease supplies accounted for about 4% of the total military production of the USSR during the WW2, and these 4 percent were useless

The tactics of "human waves" have never been the tactics of the Red Army. This is confirmed in their memoirs by Manstein and Halder. They emphasized that the Russians outnumbered them, but never mentioned that the Red Army used this tactic during the attacks
JFL at you fucking liar
Three Little Pigs Wow GIF by Laff

ALMOST LOST? JFL

Emperor Hirohito named the entry of the Red Army into the war as the main reason for the surrender
They dropped 2 nukes on civilians to demonstrate their new weapons to the USSR

What are you talking about, what makes you think that Russia is losing thousands? Much more Ukrainian soldiers died, 5 times more than Russians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and Akhi
America wants to keep people in check in the dumbest way possible

They allow guns
If a guy points a gun to his own head for suicidal reasons police officers would shoot him 20 times.
The country gives away money to other countries Ukraine, Israel etc while the country itself is rotting and tearing apart.
Brings in one of the woke bs that makes your brain melt

lend-lease supplies accounted for about 4% of the total military production of the USSR during the WW2, and these 4 percent were useless
‚From October 1, 1941, to May 31, 1945, the United States delivered to the Soviet Union 427,284 trucks, 13,303 combat vehicles, 35,170 motorcycles, 2,328 ordnance service vehicles, 2,670,371 tons of petroleum products (gasoline and oil) or 57.8 percent of the aviation fuel including nearly 90 percent of high-octane fuel used,[36] 4,478,116 tons of foodstuffs (canned meats, sugar, flour, salt, etc.), 1,911 steam locomotives, 66 diesel locomotives, 9,920 flat cars, 1,000 dump cars, 120 tank cars, and 35 heavy machinery cars. Ordnance goods (ammunition, artillery shells, mines, assorted explosives) provided amounted to 53 percent of total domestic consumption.‘

insignificant my ass

even your beloved iosef stalin said this, I quote: ‚The most important things in this war are the machines.... The United States is a country of machines. Without the machines we received through Lend-Lease, we would have lost the war.‘
The tactics of "human waves" have never been the tactics of the Red Army. This is confirmed in their memoirs by Manstein and Halder. They emphasized that the Russians outnumbered them, but never mentioned that the Red Army used this tactic during the attacks
youre actually correct

however, german to soviet casualities were still 1:10, meaning that either germans were far better fighters, or that the soviets used human wave tactics
JFL at you fucking liar

Three Little Pigs Wow GIF by Laff
IMG 0595

at the end of the war, imported trucks accounted for roughly a third of all trucks

this is in no fucking way insignificant and you know it, without it, you would be speaking german today
Emperor Hirohito named the entry of the Red Army into the war as the main reason for the surrender
They dropped 2 nukes on civilians to demonstrate their new weapons to the USSR
nope, again nice revisionism

‚Moreover, the enemy has begun to employ a new and most cruel bomb, the power of which to do damage is, indeed, incalculable, taking the toll of many innocent lives. Should we continue to fight, not only would it result in an ultimate collapse and obliteration of the Japanese nation, but also it would lead to the total extinction of human civilization.‘

in hirohito‘s surrender speech, the soviet union was merely mentioned once in this context: ‚We have ordered our government to communicate to the governments of the United States, Great Britain, Chinaand the Soviet Union that our empire accepts the provisions of their joint declaration.‘

also thats not the reason for the dropping, there were 2 main reasons:

1. the japanese wouldnt surrender and an invasion of the japanese homeland would cost much more human life than 2 atomic bombs which made them surrender unconditionally

2. the western allies were worried about soviet leverage regarding the peace deals with japan, if the red army advanced in manchuria
What are you talking about, what makes you think that Russia is losing thousands? Much more Ukrainian soldiers died, 5 times more than Russians
from unbiased institutions:

ukraine reported casualities: around 200k

russian reported casualities: around 350k

so almost double

your military is dogshit

• +1
‚From October 1, 1941, to May 31, 1945, the United States delivered to the Soviet Union 427,284 trucks, 13,303 combat vehicles, 35,170 motorcycles, 2,328 ordnance service vehicles, 2,670,371 tons of petroleum products (gasoline and oil) or 57.8 percent of the aviation fuel including nearly 90 percent of high-octane fuel used,[36] 4,478,116 tons of foodstuffs (canned meats, sugar, flour, salt, etc.), 1,911 steam locomotives, 66 diesel locomotives, 9,920 flat cars, 1,000 dump cars, 120 tank cars, and 35 heavy machinery cars. Ordnance goods (ammunition, artillery shells, mines, assorted explosives) provided amounted to 53 percent of total domestic consumption.‘

insignificant my ass

even your beloved iosef stalin said this, I quote: ‚The most important things in this war are the machines.... The United States is a country of machines. Without the machines we received through Lend-Lease, we would have lost the war.‘
The amount of aid under the lend-lease for the USSR was quite small — only about 4% of the funds spent by the country on the war, and tanks and aircraft were supplied mainly of outdated models. As a rule, such assistance was untimely and ineffective, and most of the supplies did not reach the country at all. In addition, the bulk of this assistance came at a time when the USSR had already launched a counteroffensive. It is safe to say that lend-lease did not have any significant role in the course of the war. US lend-lease supplies to the USSR amounted to $10 billion, and the reverse lend-lease of the USSR to the USA amounted to $6.8 billion. It is worth saying rather that the USSR, despite all the difficulties, somehow managed to support its allies economically.
And Lend Lease is not a help. This is a product sale.
They sold it to Germany in the same way
youre actually correct

however, german to soviet casualities were still 1:10, meaning that either germans were far better fighters, or that the soviets used human wave tactics
How did you know that the losses were 1 to 10?
I don't understand where you got the number 1:10? You do realize that most of the Soviet casualties were civilians, not military?
13:10. For 13 killed, missing, wounded, captured Soviet soldiers, there were 10 German

View attachment 3081103

at the end of the war, imported trucks accounted for roughly a third of all trucks

this is in no fucking way insignificant and you know it, without it, you would be speaking german today
you proved with this photo yourself that it was not Lend Lease that was 95% percent, but Soviet production, Lend Lease itself was only 5% in 1942

nope, again nice revisionism

‚Moreover, the enemy has begun to employ a new and most cruel bomb, the power of which to do damage is, indeed, incalculable, taking the toll of many innocent lives. Should we continue to fight, not only would it result in an ultimate collapse and obliteration of the Japanese nation, but also it would lead to the total extinction of human civilization.‘

in hirohito‘s surrender speech, the soviet union was merely mentioned once in this context: ‚We have ordered our government to communicate to the governments of the United States, Great Britain, China and the Soviet Union that our empire accepts the provisions of their joint declaration.‘

also thats not the reason for the dropping, there were 2 main reasons:

1. the japanese wouldnt surrender and an invasion of the japanese homeland would cost much more human life than 2 atomic bombs which made them surrender unconditionally

2. the western allies were worried about soviet leverage regarding the peace deals with japan, if the red army advanced in manchuria
I didn't understand what you wanted to say with all this? What is the point
you proved with your own words that Japan capitulated precisely after the USSR got involved
from unbiased institutions:

ukraine reported casualities: around 200k

russian reported casualities: around 350k

so almost double

your military is dogshit
Where did you find this?
Reliable data is still difficult to access. Neither Russia nor Ukraine reports losses in a detailed and public form.
but according to Israeli intelligence, the loss ratio is 1:10 in favor of Russia, although it was already a year ago. Also, think about it yourself, there is no martial law and mobilization in Russia, and the Armed Forces of Ukraine are constantly mobilizing their people (obviously, the Ukronazis are constantly dying at the front)

• +1
The amount of aid under the lend-lease for the USSR was quite small — only about 4% of the funds spent by the country on the war, and tanks and aircraft were supplied mainly of outdated models. As a rule, such assistance was untimely and ineffective, and most of the supplies did not reach the country at all. In addition, the bulk of this assistance came at a time when the USSR had already launched a counteroffensive. It is safe to say that lend-lease did not have any significant role in the course of the war. US lend-lease supplies to the USSR amounted to $10 billion, and the reverse lend-lease of the USSR to the USA amounted to $6.8 billion. It is worth saying rather that the USSR, despite all the difficulties, somehow managed to support its allies economically.

I don't understand where you got the number 1:10? You do realize that most of the Soviet casualties were civilians, not military?
13:10. For 13 killed, missing, wounded, captured Soviet soldiers, there were 10 German

you proved with this photo yourself that it was not Lend Lease that was 95% percent, but Soviet production, Lend Lease itself was only 5% in 1942

you proved with your own words that Japan capitulated precisely after the USSR got involved

Where did you find this?
Reliable data is still difficult to access. Neither Russia nor Ukraine reports losses in a detailed and public form.
but according to Israeli intelligence, the loss ratio is 1:10 in favor of Russia, although it was already a year ago. Also, think about it yourself, there is no martial law and mobilization in Russia, and the Armed Forces of Ukraine are constantly mobilizing their people (obviously, the Ukronazis are constantly dying at the front)
Why do you want to kill your Slavic brothers over a land dispute?

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Why do you want to kill your Slavic brothers over a land dispute?
We don't want to. They want to kill us, the Nazis In Ukraine have been in power since 2014 and they have been infringing on the rights of Russians at the legislative level in every possible way. And they staged a genocide

• +1
The amount of aid under the lend-lease for the USSR was quite small — only about 4% of the funds spent by the country on the war, and tanks and aircraft were supplied mainly of outdated models. As a rule, such assistance was untimely and ineffective, and most of the supplies did not reach the country at all.
i just proved to you that lend lease was significant, but you still deny it due to your ultranationalistic narrative

prove your claims with sources, ‚most supplies did not reach the country at all‘

bunch of horseshit. Most of them definitely did reach the USSR and they were crucial to win the war, EVEN IOSEF FUCKING STALIN SAID THAT YOU IGNORANT FUCKTARD

the soviets didnt even have an airforce after the initial stages of barbarossa, without us help you wouldnt have been aböe to get air superiority
In addition, the bulk of this assistance came at a time when the USSR had already launched a counteroffensive.
the soviets started uneffective counteroffensives in 1940 already yes, but until 1942 germans still advanced further into russia and had the strategic advantage
It is safe to say that lend-lease did not have any significant role in the course of the war.
it is not, and again, even stalin admitted to that

Lend-Lease tanks constituted 30 to 40 percentof heavy and medium tank strength before Moscow at the beginning of December 1941. Significant numbers of British Churchill, Matilda and Valentine tanks were shipped to the USSR.

Without lend lease theres no counter offensive
US lend-lease supplies to the USSR amounted to $10 billion
11.8 billion USD which is worth 180 billion today
, and the reverse lend-lease of the USSR to the USA amounted to $6.8 billion. It is worth saying rather that the USSR, despite all the difficulties, somehow managed to support its allies economically.
it was payback for the lend lease of the US and they only provided minerals, which is far less strategically important than warmachines
YET THEY DIDNT EVEN PAY THAT MONEY BACK

again, what a bunch of horseshit

not a single ally country provided ANYTHING to the germans, wtf are you even yapping about

provide a source for these insane claims
this is altogether and including the end of the war, were germans fought without any equipment or training

IMG 0596

for every german casualty, there are 1.5 soviet ones

even in the battle of kursk, were the soviets had a huge numerical and equipment advantage + strategic advantage they lost much more men

IMG 0597

also russian state owned ‚news‘ are worthless, its not objective at all because russia is an authoritarian regime

provide sources of independent institutions
yet at the end of the war, regarding trucks it accounted for 33% of the whole stockpile
yes, but you claimed the main reason for surrender was the declaration of russia, but thats not true and the surrender speech states exactly that
Where did you find this?
its an average estimate of different institutions
but according to Israeli intelligence, the loss ratio is 1:10 in favor of Russia, although it was already a year ago.
source? even russian sources state that theyre losing more manpower than the ukranians
Also, think about it yourself, there is no martial law and mobilization in Russia,
yes there is

martial law is something different but russia is literally fully mobilized and in a state of war economy right at this moment
and the Armed Forces of Ukraine are constantly mobilizing their people (obviously, the Ukronazis are constantly dying at the front)
again you provide russian propagandist media

worthless source of news

yes ukraine are mobilizing their people, but so is russia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and WhoTookVendetta
i just proved to you that lend lease was significant, but you still deny it due to your ultranationalistic narrative

prove your claims with sources, ‚most supplies did not reach the country at all‘

bunch of horseshit. Most of them definitely did reach the USSR and they were crucial to win the war, EVEN IOSEF FUCKING STALIN SAID THAT YOU IGNORANT FUCKTARD

the soviets didnt even have an airforce after the initial stages of barbarossa, without us help you wouldnt have been aböe to get air superiority

the soviets started uneffective counteroffensives in 1940 already yes, but until 1942 germans still advanced further into russia and had the strategic advantage

it is not, and again, even stalin admitted to that

Lend-Lease tanks constituted 30 to 40 percentof heavy and medium tank strength before Moscow at the beginning of December 1941. Significant numbers of British Churchill, Matilda and Valentine tanks were shipped to the USSR.

Without lend lease theres no counter offensive

11.8 billion USD which is worth 180 billion today

it was payback for the lend lease of the US and they only provided minerals, which is far less strategically important than warmachines

YET THEY DIDNT EVEN PAY THAT MONEY BACK

again, what a bunch of horseshit

not a single ally country provided ANYTHING to the germans, wtf are you even yapping about

provide a source for these insane claims

this is altogether and including the end of the war, were germans fought without any equipment or training

View attachment 3081334

for every german casualty, there are 1.5 soviet ones

even in the battle of kursk, were the soviets had a huge numerical and equipment advantage + strategic advantage they lost much more men

View attachment 3081352

also russian state owned ‚news‘ are worthless, its not objective at all because russia is an authoritarian regime

provide sources of independent institutions

yet at the end of the war, regarding trucks it accounted for 33% of the whole stockpile

yes, but you claimed the main reason for surrender was the declaration of russia, but thats not true and the surrender speech states exactly that

its an average estimate of different institutions

source? even russian sources state that theyre losing more manpower than the ukranians

yes there is

martial law is something different but russia is literally fully mobilized and in a state of war economy right at this moment

again you provide russian propagandist media

worthless source of news

yes ukraine are mobilizing their people, but so is russia
chill bro.
Your whole comment is just butthurt.
You're just trying to deny everything, saying muh muh russian source:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
in any case, I do not know why you are so defending the United States in this, because they organized this war, actually sponsored Hitler and set him against the USSR (of course you will deny this, you yourself do not know how to search for information:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:)
moreover, the United States suffered almost no human losses (if compared with other countries) and the United States is the only country that benefited from this war, because the dollar became a reserve currency in 1944 due to the weakening of other currencies (due to the war). That's why the war was organized.
  2024 07 30 230009

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and WhoTookVendetta
chill bro.
Your whole comment is just butthurt.
You're just trying to deny everything, saying muh muh russian source:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
yet u didnt adress any of my points, because you know im right

yes, russian sources are unreliable, just like any news institution from authoritarian regimes

would you say north korean media is truthful? or is it propaganda to push a narrative?
in any case, I do not know why you are so defending the United States in this, because they organized this war, actually sponsored Hitler and set him against the USSR (of course you will deny this, you yourself do not know how to search for information:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:)
i will deny this because its not true

you say i cant search for information yet you provide only insanely biased propaganda as your ‚information‘

again, obviously russian owned state media isnt reliable, as its controlled by an authoritarian regime

the us sponsored the germans? lmao stop with this conspiracist bullshit

you dont know actual history youre just a russian nationalist

the us didnt have any influence on the declaration on poland, it was nationwide german radicalism due to the loss of WW1 and the harsh repayments and surrender conditions

the ussr invaded poland at the same time btw, were they also influenced by the US? JFL
moreover, the United States suffered almost no human losses (if compared with other countries) and the United States is the only country that benefited from this war, because the dollar became a reserve currency in 1944 due to the weakening of other currencies (due to the war). That's why the war was organized.
View attachment 3081449
yes the US benefitted from the war, but so did the USSR, considering they were the second superpower for 50 years

if I argued like you we could also say ,muh the soviets organized ww2‘ but its just conspiracist horseshit

i just wish that people like you would stfu because you dont know what ure talking about, evident by our discussion here

just stfu and dont talk about topics you know nothing about

• +1
yet u didnt adress any of my points, because you know im right

yes, russian sources are unreliable, just like any news institution from authoritarian regimes

would you say north korean media is truthful? or is it propaganda to push a narrative?

i will deny this because its not true

you say i cant search for information yet you provide only insanely biased propaganda as your ‚information‘

again, obviously russian owned state media isnt reliable, as its controlled by an authoritarian regime

the us sponsored the germans? lmao stop with this conspiracist bullshit

you dont know actual history youre just a russian nationalist

the us didnt have any influence on the declaration on poland, it was nationwide german radicalism due to the loss of WW1 and the harsh repayments and surrender conditions

the ussr invaded poland at the same time btw, were they also influenced by the US? JFL

yes the US benefitted from the war, but so did the USSR, considering they were the second superpower for 50 years

if I argued like you we could also say ,muh the soviets organized ww2‘ but its just conspiracist horseshit

i just wish that people like you would stfu because you dont know what ure talking about, evident by our discussion here

just stfu and dont talk about topics you know nothing about
just because the propagandists on TV told you that there is an authoritarian regime in Russia does not mean that this is the truth
fucking retard.
In fact, Russia has democracy (which is even worse)
and the United States organized not only the WW2. The USA is a terrorist country, it seems crazy to you right now, but the list of how the United States manifests itself as the largest international terrorist is very long. Therefore, we will limit ourselves to the most recent facts. A very serious and documented investigation by Pulitzer Prize winner Seymour Hersh unequivocally proves the involvement of the United States in the undermining of the Nord Streams through which Russia supplied gas to Europe, which in this century is unequivocally (so far) the "terrorist act of the century".

Biden's entire foreign policy team – National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, Secretary of State Tony Blinken, Deputy Secretary of State for Policy Affairs Victoria Nuland and others unequivocally (and, I must say, reasonably) considered the "Nord Streams" as a threat to US dominance. Moreover, with the outbreak of the war in Ukraine, fears were added that Europe, tied to cheap Russian gas, might not obey the American dictate in terms of supporting Bandera Ukraine and supplying it with weapons.

Interestingly, in the United States itself, the "sponsor countries of terrorism" are considered quite harmless (when compared with the United States) Cuba, Iran, North Korea and Syria. Despite the fact that it was the Americans who committed a whole series of sabotages in Cuba (there were about 200 attempts on Fidel Castro alone), destabilized Iran with all their might, used biological weapons against North Korea, and created an entire terrorist Islamist network led by ISIS* to destroy Syria.

• +1