Whore filmed herself having sex on top of her dad's grave

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
"A model has left social media users 'disgusted' after claiming she filmed herself having sex on top of her dad's grave – but claims the experience 'healed' her."

"
Ava Louise, 26, recently went viral for flashing her breasts in front of the New York-Dublin portal earlier this year.

The model, whose daring act forced authorities to close the livestream between the two cities, claimed she wanted to spread the message that 'boobs are harmless'.

In a shocking turn of events, the OnlyFans star has revealed she had sex on top of her father's grave.

Speaking with NeedToKnow, the adult content creator said: 'Being fatherless has led me to my job, so I thought the irony made for a beautiful piece of art.'

She continued: 'I feel like what I created really spoke to the trauma women as a collective feel with male and father figure abandonment. And the actions we take in order to heal that wound.'

Read More​

OnlyFans model who flashed her breasts at the New York-Dublin portal reveals she has received 'DEATH THREATS'​

article image

Ava, from New Jersey, US, carried out the lewd act on 11 August 2024. She shared two pictures on her Instagram, racking up over a thousand likes, standing outside the grave while holding up her skirt.

The caption read: 'You're not gunna believe the video I made on my dads grave', sparking outrage with her followers.

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, 14vic, Deleted member 78207 and 6 others
@Vermilioncore ahh post

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Andremln, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person
based if her father was a shithead
and he obviously was cause he raised a whore failure of a daughter

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln and TheLookInYourEyes
it’s his fault. This can be a harrowing warning to future fathers to abort their daughters.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Andremln, Juandigomigo22, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
So eager to cuck her father innit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and LancasteR
she needs sharia

based if her father was a shithead
and he obviously was cause he raised a whore failure of a daughter
Woman cannot be “based” and she was “fatherless” she is a whore just to be a whore

Yeah she is right "being fatherless led me to this job"

i don't how how far can cumskins go with their degeneracy :feelskek:

this has to be some satanic ritual, to humiliate yourself infront of your dead father, nah bro this bitch is messed up in the head :lul:

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Art in 1500s:

Art in 2000s:

• So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist