Who's acne went away permanently after accutane

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I'm scared of it coming back now after this like what if I can't take my accutane or some shit scares me

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, SWAG and Fahkumram
I'm scared of it coming back now after this like what if I can't take my accutane or some shit scares me
I dunno never took it

• +1
Reactions: Healthmax.GER and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5634, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
it reduced it a lot but did not go away completly

Accutane compeletly cleared my skin but after stopping it my acne came back after 7 8 month mark around 20 % came back
After 1.5 years it was around 30 % 40%
Now after 2 years its way worse now its like half or more of my acne came back I wish it won't get any worse from now on cuz taking accutane was a big mistake for my hair and I will never ever try it again
my Hair thining while taking it never stopped and it's getting worse now tbh.no hair loss in my family dad and mom.sad sad sad

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Fahkumram
Did accutane help anyone with small blackheads?

it reduced it a lot but did not go away completly
Acne is the worst thing that ever happened to me and it terrifies me to death, legit makes me nervous to think I could get it again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, OOGABOOGA and Lux
just eat polar bear liver and seal skin instead :^)

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram
Accutane compeletly cleared my skin but after stopping it my acne came back after 7 8 month mark around 20 % came back
After 1.5 years it was around 30 % 40%
Now after 2 years its way worse now its like half or more of my acne came back I wish it won't get any worse from now on cuz taking accutane was a big mistake for my hair and I will never ever try it again
my Hair thining while taking it never stopped and it's getting worse now tbh.no hair loss in my family dad and mom.sad sad sad
Antibiotics might be the route for you man, acne is fucking hell, the thing is nothing but accutane works for me, acne is fucking horrible, a terrible terrible disease

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Mine came back after first cycle. I'm on the second rn, might have more lasting results

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Antibiotics might be the route for you man, acne is fucking hell, the thing is nothing but accutane works for me, acne is fucking horrible, a terrible terrible disease
Took antibiotics since 7 years ago a couple of cycles .even before accutane I took it no difference what so ever.

I only took it for 2-3 months because the negative side-effects can be pretty serious long-term.

I didn't look good at all and now my skin is completely clear if you see from a foot away, close inspection, and depending on lightning and how healthy I'm doing, I still have micro-subcutaneous bumps on my forehead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I’ve been off 3-4 months now and it hasn’t come back. Occasional bit if I eat shit like pizza or sweat and don’t shower. But with normie advice like Muh wash your face I get next to none. Huge improvement

Mine came back after first cycle. I'm on the second rn, might have more lasting results
Yeah mine came back after the first cycle too, took like 6 months then it slowly came back.

I fucking hate acne sooooo much man.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I’ve been off 3-4 months now and it hasn’t come back. Occasional bit if I eat shit like pizza or sweat and don’t shower. But with normie advice like Muh wash your face I get next to none. Huge improvement
What dose bro and how long?

What dose bro and how long?
January through July or august. Few months at 40, few months at 60. No side except hella chapped lips and overall dryness but it’s worth in my experience

January through July or august. Few months at 40, few months at 60. No side except hella chapped lips and overall dryness but it’s worth in my experience
Did you self prescribe or go to a doctor?

Did you self prescribe or go to a doctor?
Doctor, was easy to get prescribed bc I had it pretty bad for like 5 years

Doctor, was easy to get prescribed bc I had it pretty bad for like 5 years
Yeah, the thing is no doctors will prescribe that shit to me since I never let it get to it's natural state and I'm not willing to let it get that way. It's so fucking bad.

I just buy it online which is fine by me the only risk is I'm not doing blood tests so I have no idea if my kidneys and liver are even working anymore jfl...

I'm just sort of hoping I'll be ok, I'm taking niacin though to keep my triglyceride levels normal. The first time I took accutane I went to a doctor and got blood tests, I was fine except I needed niacin, so I'm just doing the same thing again.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Fahkumram
After treatment your skin is clear but its still acne-pron. You shoud be doing supportive therapy like using AHA peels to help the skin clear of dead cells.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221
Gp prescribed me accutane. 80% went away permanently. I am now 95% clear with retin a and benzoyl peroxide.

Acneceldom Is shitty as fuck, i just had to stop accutane bc headaches

It reduced it soo much. Basically get a mild outbreak every damn winter for some reason

It reduced it soo much. Basically get a mild outbreak every damn winter for some reason
Was your acne like this or not as bad before accutane?

IMG 20201027 064211

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
You know that acne is fully reversible with diet right? Imagine ruining your life because you‘re too lazy to eat healthy, fucking retard

Last edited:
this is beyond lifefuel for me, what dose of accutane did you take?
Probably lower than u. I took 10 mg daily for 8 months and one year after that another 6 months of 20 mg daily

You‘re know that acne is fully reversible with diet right? Fucking retard
I love dumb motherfuckers like you.

The difference between me and you, I assume the other person always has a reason they say what they do, I assume the person is intelligent until they prove they are lacking. You clearly just say insults because you assume everyone is less intelligent than you, which is actually a sign of an immature person.

You do realize hormonal acne isn't affected by diet right? Fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 2095 and 1 other person
I love dumb motherfuckers like you.

The difference between me and you, I assume the other person always has a reason they say what they do, I assume the person is intelligent until they prove they are lacking. You clearly just say insults because you assume everyone is less intelligent than you, which is actually a sign of an immature person.

You do realize hormonal acne isn't affected by diet right? Fucking retard

ok so why aren‘t there any people in nature suffering from acne? Stupid idiot you really deserve it + the liver damage from synthetic crystal vit A accutane

'Scared' LOL

Then acts like a hard-man and beats up on Kaworu

This guy has a worse mental illness than all those with mental illnesses on LooksMax.met combined.

Was your acne like this or not as bad before accutane?

View attachment 867068

Fuck me bro. When you do finally have a girlfriend for the first time in your life and she does inevitably get bored of your stoopid-ass, you can just say to her; 'listen, play dot to dot on my face'.

• +1
Reactions: Kaworu
I will find out our best bet of how to get no relapse,
so far from what I’ve read it seems like we need the following things as a minimum for decent-good chance of no relapse - for a while at least:

6 month or longer treatment plan
0.5-1mg/kg daily dose
120-150mg/kg cumulative dosage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Is it almost completely gone now by itself?
Yeah i think it was a mix of accutane and "growing out of it" with age tbh. I’m 23 now lol I took accutane when I was 17 and again at 19

ok so why aren‘t there any people in nature suffering from acne? Stupid idiot you really deserve it + the liver damage from synthetic crystal vit A accutane
You dumb fuck, there ARE people in nature suffering from acne. I would tell you to hang yourself but your recessed jaw probably would slip right through the noose.

IMG 20201212 150903

IMG 20201212 192247

you are incredibly stupid and deserve to be beaten to death with a stick

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and SWAG
You know that acne is fully reversible with diet right? Imagine ruining your life because you‘re too lazy to eat healthy, fucking retard
COPE there are studies that prove diet barely affect on acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901, TheOutkastt, Deleted member 11221 and 1 other person
Yeah i think it was a mix of accutane and "growing out of it" with age tbh. I’m 23 now lol I took accutane when I was 17 and again at 19

Me too, took it at age 17 and I'm 19 now taking it. Hopefully I grow out of it...I hope

Never tried it before but try retin a just incase
So you flush it all out

Never tried it before but try retin a just incase
So you flush it all out
tried retinA my skin can't handle it my entire face practically peeled off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and IWILLMAKEIT
  • +1
Reactions: TheOutkastt and Deleted member 11221
  • +1
Reactions: TheOutkastt and Deleted member 11221
Dnrd but wtf is wrong with your face jfl
jfl @ graycel dumb as fuck nigga in my thread literally GTFO having you around lowers the thread total IQ average exponentially

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
tried retinA my skin can't handle it my entire face practically peeled off
Fuark
You just have to hope it doesn't come back
GODSPEED bro