Who's best with zygo implants

Rich/Jewish_Gooner$

Rich/Jewish_Gooner$

i MIGHT stimfap from time2time
bro it can't be true that answer is eppley i aint paying this faggot 20k for some plastic

eppley's the best at stealing from incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, WadlowMaxxing, oatmeal and 5 others
eppley's the best at stealing from incels
faccs fuck this shit i dont know where to go for chin wing and my zygos= infra implants

Most zygo implants look bad anyway. If you also dont have money, dont even bother.

Its also not that important, Brad Pitt is gigachad with average zygos.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 6892 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
How can you not trust a man with such magnificent hair?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5875 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Most zygo implants look bad anyway. If you also dont have money, dont even bother.

Its also not that important, Brad Pitt is gigachad with average zygos.
they look bad because people dont know where they should be placed and surgeons just steal their money
I know exactly where I need my implants for them to give me width, symmetry and sharp zygo arch

Zygos are cope
if u want zygos just get MSE

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, randomvanish and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Yaremchuks are usually more realistic than Eppleys, but also more conservative. Just as expensive though

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
@DatGuyYouLike
bro this laughing rep just putting me more and more into deep depression

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
chewing, mewing are free

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, sandcelmuttcel, ovosoundszn and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, sandcelmuttcel, oatmeal and 2 others
@DatGuyYouLike
bro this laughing rep just putting me more and more into deep depression

We have to wait and maybe get MLF3 instead. A guy I know is getting it soon, hopefully he can report back with positive results.

• JFL
enough with the MSE bullshit.
MSE is best for zygos if you don’t think MSE changes zygos you obviously don’t know shit, the debate on MSE is for completely different things

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
MSE works for zygos lmao it might be cope for other shit
how expensive is that

We have to wait and maybe get MLF3 instead. A guy I know is getting it soon, hopefully he can report back with positive results.
I don't think Im recessed enough for lefort 3 tbh maybe bimax so this aint helpin

MSE is best for zygos if you don’t think MSE changes zygos you obviously don’t know shit, the debate on MSE is for completely different things
yeah it widens zygo while widen the nose base. also widen zygo not like protruding, just whole upper structure.
so what's the point ?
that's not aesthetic at all.
if that looks like aesthetic, majority of asians could become chads lol.

I don't think Im recessed enough for lefort 3 tbh maybe bimax so this aint helpin

No MLF3 stands for Modified Lefort 3, its basically just a zygo osteotomy which includes some parts of the orbital rim as well. It can be augmented completely independently of changing your bite. I might get this done after my bimax, instead of implants. I have to see a result first though.

• Woah
No MLF3 stands for Modified Lefort 3, its basically just a zygo osteotomy which includes some parts of the orbital rim as well. It can be augmented completely independently of changing your bite. I might get this done after my bimax, instead of implants. I have to see a result first though.
GIVE ME SUREGEONS NAME I CAN BE LAB RAT

• JFL
GIVE ME SUREGEONS NAME I CAN BE LAB RAT

Dr Douglas Sinn based in USA
Dr Andreischev based in Russia

Probably other surgeons offer a MLF3 for aesthetic reasons too, but those are the only ones I know of. Neither have posted a public result.

• Woah
Dr Douglas Sinn based in USA
Dr Andreischev based in Russia

Probably other surgeons offer a MLF3 for aesthetic reasons too, but those are the only ones I know of. Neither have posted a public result.
you know price by any chance?

you know price by any chance?

No but even if I did I wouldn't publish it, as surgeons might lurk on this site and raise their prices based on the competitions price. You have to contact them, Andreischev is more easily accessible than Dr Sinn, because he's on instagram and responds quite quickly.

• Woah
No but even if I did I wouldn't publish it, as surgeons might lurk on this site and raise their prices based on the competitions price. You have to contact them, Andreischev is more easily accessible than Dr Sinn, because he's on instagram and responds quite quickly.
I'm next to russia so I would go to him anyways holy shit this MAY be a lifefuel
if not this then Im just doing implants tbh my zygos are top 1% in being shit

• +1
unironically the only implants I think are worth doing are custom infraorbital implants @DatGuyYouLike can provide results of them.

zygomatic implants just look disharmonious and bloated.

osteotomies like ZSO and god forbid orbital box are shit

modified lefort 3 has potential though, and one user on here is getting them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Zygos are cope
if u want zygos just get MSE
only if you want very slightly more lateral projection

for aesthetics? not worth it imo

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel