Who’s closer to whites ? North Indians or arabs ???

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Average Arab you see in Canada
B8E7E569 CFFF 49E9 A67F 9B4E7AB21858

vs average India you see around here (Sikh)
FA9A5F68 EF0B 4C2E 92EF 0AE89F5FCB09

who mogs ? Only @Golang and @Short Ugly and Brown are non self hating middle easterns here who accept their North Indian roots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Haven, Deleted member 8019 and 5 others
North Indians tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 8019 and 6 others
this is like a block of coal calling tar black. they're both ethnic and that's all there is to it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Fear, Deleted member 7521 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
this is like a block of coal calling tar black. they're both ethnic and that's all there is to it
Idk why arabs here get so mad when someone call them North Indian/Pakistani

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1751 and WadlowMaxxing
curries are the descent of the aryan invaders.
100% indo-aryan.

cope cumskin

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and WadlowMaxxing
Idk why arabs here get so mad when someone call them North Indian/Pakistani
arabs love to cope by thinking theyre above curries when in fact they are essentially the same people lmfao. the exception is levant arabs like lebanese who can on occasion be moggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Looks234, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
arabs love to cope by thinking theyre above curries when in fact they are essentially the same people lmfao. the exception is levant arabs like lebanese who can on occasion be moggers
lebanese girls are hot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Yea I’ve seen med looking lebs (esp christians) but many have Indian pheno too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202
Average North Indian/ Pakistani is far from being white so as Gulf Arabs. But some ethnic groups in Northern Pakistan/ Afghanistan and some Syrians/ North Africans resemble Southern Eurpeans that's it. Gulf Arabs and North-western South Asians cherrypick 2-3 people who resemble these Afghanis/ Syrians and say they all are close to whites but in actuality majority of them does not. Yes they may not resemble Southern Curries or Srilankans but they don't resemble Whites either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 8202 and 1 other person
I thought Christians in Lebanon came from Greece or Something

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
What's weird is that the same levantine family can have one brother looking currylike and the other being a pasty redhead

• Woah
What's weird is that the same levantine family can have one brother looking currylike and the other being a pasty redhead
There’s a Lebanese restaurant in my city, dad looks med chadlite, his wife and sons look ethnic lol

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I thought Christians in Lebanon came from Greece or Something
No they were originally there just like the Lebanese muslims. Their dna is almost identical, I actually have distant cousins from christian families so the phoenicians got invaded by muslims which mixed for 1400 years. But christianity still survived despite the arab influence. And all levantines have european admixture to some extent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 7580
There’s a Lebanese restaurant in my city, dad looks med chadlite, his wife and sons look ethnic lol
My uncle is very dark and looks light skinned indian. My dad is very light, light brown hair, green eyes etc. Looks like a Greek sort of. And there's a lot of variation in my cousins too

• +1
Neither jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Average North Indian/ Pakistani is far from being white so as Gulf Arabs. But some ethnic groups in Northern Pakistan/ Afghanistan and some Syrians/ North Africans resemble Southern Eurpeans that's it. Gulf Arabs and North-western South Asians cherrypick 2-3 people who resemble these Afghanis/ Syrians and say they all are close to whites but in actuality majority of them does not. Yes they may not resemble Southern Curries or Srilankans but they don't resemble Whites either.
westerners could not tell apart 99% of people from every country in the red circle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 7580
only whites are closer to whites
nothing else is close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697
Average north indian is closer to white if you mean by skin.

View attachment 924683westerners could not tell apart 99% of people from every country in the red circle
I see you haven't included South India jfl. Usually South Indians are seen as typical Indian in West because in America there are Lot's of Andhra / Tamil Nadu and Keralite software engineers. North Indians are perceived as Arabs i guess right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202
This 100x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back