Who’s deleting with me

finn899

finn899

Peace out
in the next 20 mins I’m changing me email to a random one and then my password so I can’t possibly come back,last time I did this I was off the site for 6-7 months but then came back 3 weeks ago and rotted hard ever since bc I got hooked back in,I highly suggest you guys leave too very additive

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt and PeakIncels
in the next 20 mins I’m changing me email to a random one and then my password so I can’t possibly come back,last time I did this I was off the site for 6-7 months but then came back 3 weeks ago and rotted hard ever since bc I got hooked back in,I highly suggest you guys leave too very additive
No bro stay

I wish you the best, good luck brother, always keep your head up, don't give up
(for when u leave ofc)

• +1
Reactions: greycel and finn899
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, diditeverbegin and PeakIncels
I wish you the best, good luck brother, always keep your head up, don't give up
(for when u leave ofc)
You too always keep pushing

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I can’t it was fun while it lasted but I gotta leave the negativity and move on,trust me do the same
I would never bro but good luck 🔥

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, cooldude1231 and finn899
Bro wtf you look good already and way too young to be on this site LOGOUT you need to be nt and social and your good

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Bro wtf you look good and way too young to be on this site LOGOUT you need to be nt and social and your good
Jhaha bro i look young for my age im 18 :lul:

And thx but i only look good in this pic cause i had my bonesmashing session right before i took it :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Jhaha bro i look young for my age im 18 :lul:

And thx but i only look good in this pic cause i had my bonesmashing session right before i took it :feelswhy:
Oh I thought you were like 16 lol,Danm you fr bones smash?

Wish you the best of luck in life bro!

Don't fall for the copes you will hear around you to slay. Find a gf that you plan to marry
Your life will be much more fulfilling :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Wish you the best of luck in life bro!

Don't fall for the copes you will hear around you to slay. Find a gf that you plan to marry
Your life will be much more fulfilling :Comfy:
Much love,gl to you too I hope you find happiness and get married

• +1
Reactions: greycel