Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gonthar
No I haven’t

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Only done them a handful of times each being like 2 grams and below

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Only done them a handful of times each being like 2 grams and below
Im looking to take below 2g, did you have hallucinations, flashbacks or ptsd. And do u have ptsd in general

Im looking to take below 2g, did you have hallucinations, flashbacks or ptsd. And do u have ptsd in general
My homie who took them did around 2 grams, he's a abuseddog an said while he was puking that he thought that his puke was his intestines. But other then that he enjoyed it till that moment.

• +1
My homie who took them did around 2 grams, he's a abuseddog an said while he was puking that he thought that his puke was his intestines. But other then that he enjoyed it till that moment.
Jfl thats the worst thing that happened in the trip?

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Jfl thats the worst thing that happened in the trip?
Yep unless there was more he didn't wanna talk about, i think if u take under 2 grams an are around somewhere familiar you'll be good.

• +1
Yep unless there was more he didn't wanna talk about, i think if u take under 2 grams an are around somewhere familiar you'll be good.
I took 3.5 - 4g the first time and i had severe ptsd flashbacks ill just try to accept and be open leading up to the trip so i wont panic about that and do under 1 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
I took 3.5 - 4g the first time and i had severe ptsd flashbacks ill just try to accept and be open leading up to the trip so i wont panic about that and do under 1 tbh
Be safe bro

• +1
Distorted vision, yes. Straight up hallucinations, no. Flashbacks I don’t really remember unless i was really trying to focus on something that happened in the past, but it never randomly just came to me as i was distracted by other things while on the substance, and fortunately for me I don’t suffer from ptsd so that wasn’t an issue either

• +1
I have a lot of experience with it. It's not for everyone because some people just can't handle it. Hallucinations isn't the right word it's more like a distorted version of reality but that's to be expected because it's a psychedelic. Didn't have flashbacks or anything. I was in my head a lot of the time. I feel like acid gives me more of a visual stimulus and shrooms give me more of a mental kind of high. I do not have PTSD.

• +1
My lawyer advised me to not answer this question.

• +1