No autists who want lefort 3

Who can give a well rounded analysis of recession or no recession

not me

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
me

• Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Measuring if you are clinically recessed must be pretty easy no? like chin behind nasion on a line perpendicular to the Frankfort horizontal plane? Or are you talking about just not enough forward growth

Measuring if you are clinically recessed must be pretty easy no? like chin behind nasion on a line perpendicular to the Frankfort horizontal plane? Or are you talking about just not enough forward growth
I’m aware that I’m medically recessed as far as mandible goes, my doctor has told me this.

He never mentioned my maxilla being recessed so I want to know if that’s recessed or not. And by recessed I mean recessed enough to make a difference.

Lefort is too invasive and not worth going under for small movements. And I’m not interested in going for weird “blackpill” movements which dog maxx u

• +1
Reactions: Sasuke177
Dm me bro I will do a morph too

Lefort is too invasive and not worth going under for small movements. And I’m not interested in going for weird “blackpill” movements which dog maxx u
If you have a recessed maxilla and think you can fix it without getting Lefort I have bad news for you buddy 😹

If you have a recessed maxilla and think you can fix it without getting Lefort I have bad news for you buddy 😹
I said mandible recessed and it’s fixed with BSSO

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel