who's knowledgeable about palate/teeth stuff?

O

Ocelot

I need to dm someone to ask a few questions.

mayb @Sergio-OMS

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko, Ocelot and Deleted member 6723
don't see many users going deep into stuff...maybe @MrGlutton

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Ocelot
what do you need to know

what do you need to know
I always thought I had a wide palate because a lot of teeth show when I smile + I've never had issues with my teeth, but I took a pic of my upper teeth from below w/ my phone and it doesn't look wide. In addition, for the past few months, a permanent tooth has been falling behind my last remaining deciduous tooth.

I want to know what I can do about the tooth issue which won't ruin my facial development + if I have a good palate or not. If I don't, I want to know what I can do about that as well.

I always thought I had a wide palate because a lot of teeth show when I smile + I've never had issues with my teeth, but I took a pic of my upper teeth from below w/ my phone and it doesn't look wide. In addition, for the past few months, a permanent tooth has been falling behind my last remaining deciduous tooth.

I want to know what I can do about the tooth issue which won't ruin my facial development + if I have a good palate or not. If I don't, I want to know what I can do about that as well.
your tooth space gets smaller as you age because of mouthbreathing, and if you don't mew it's gonna get worse as you age. if mewing can improve you tooth space withing a reasonable amount of time depends on your age, but there are alternatives like palate expanders and the mse, though i don't know that much about those. if you've never had issues with your teeth before then your palate is probably decent, but virtually everyone's could be better.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
your tooth space gets smaller as you age because of mouthbreathing, and if you don't mew it's gonna get worse as you age. if mewing can improve you tooth space withing a reasonable amount of time depends on your age, but there are alternatives like palate expanders and the mse, though i don't know that much about those. if you've never had issues with your teeth before then your palate is probably decent, but virtually everyone's could be better.
I don't mouthbreathe, maybe in the night I do (assuming this because sometimes I wake up with saliva on the pillow). I also have been mewing for hyoid for a months even before this occured.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
fuckin bump

Look, I'm sure you're generally a kind, beautiful woman, but in this, it doesn't really matter if you understand.

• Hmm...
Look, I'm sure you're generally a kind, beautiful woman, but in this, it doesn't really matter if you understand.
tf u on about

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
I'd be lucky if he responds.
I always respond, but most of the time to refuse what you are asking for or just to acknowledge that I don’t know the answer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Ocelot
I always respond, but most of the time to refuse what you are asking for or just to acknowledge that I don’t know the answer.
I described my problem above.

I described my problem above.

Can’t answer sorry. Your description is just part of the medical history. It looks like you need to consult with an orthodontist

• +1
@goat2x

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866