Who's on a 1500 calories diet? Results so far? Tips? Cardio? Diet Coke?

FatBunnyBaby

FatBunnyBaby

Bronze
i failed 1200 the hard way :feelswhy: can we discuss 1500 or your diet please, thanks i need to lose at least 20lbs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I heard 1500 is a minimum you can go as a grown men and not have any side effects
I'm currently doing 1300-1500 depending on a day and went from 80 to 77.5kg in 2 weeks without any exercise (I try to walk whenever I can instead of driving tho)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Fasting and eating whatever healthy food you're able to in a 2-4 hour daily window is better than calorie restricting.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Fasting and eating whatever healthy food you're able to in a 2-4 hour daily window is better than calorie restricting.
Probably more sustainable too.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
idk i just dont get hungry ngl

Honestly whatever strategy you use is gonna be difficult regardless. Maybe eat a bit more than 1500, worst cycle you can get into is being very restrictive for some weeks then binge eat, repeat. You need to find what is sustainable for u

• +1
i failed 1200 the hard way :feelswhy: can we discuss 1500 or your diet please, thanks i need to lose at least 20lbs
The biggest I get as a 6 foot male is 230 pounds and that's eating endless fast food and not caring.

I cannot break that number for the life of me this is somewhere between 35 - 40% body fat.

I've fucked up weight loss, I've gone as low as 1,000 cals a day and I lost a ton of weight all the way down to 164 but when your squat goes from 250~ to 45 pounds it shows how my body was starving and all that weight loss was pointless.

What helped me regulate my weight was to monitor "sodium" [salt].

By keeping it under 1,000 MG to even as low as under 500 MG a day it killed water weight and in one week I dropped 10 pounds not fat obviously but all the water

and by maintaining low salt for my body type I was able to predict my weight loss week by week because my weight was not fluctuating the way it does when I consume a lot of salt...

Based off all my failures with weight loss, I would start off consuming 2,000 calories a day and workout

try to workout 6 days a week, HOWEVER if you notice your strength is not increasing that revolves around recovery.

So my body will grow on working out 2 - 3 days a week, when I workout 6 all my strength drops as in due to my genetics my body has slower recovery...

it's hard to lose weight properly, I've unintentionally starved myself twice and got below a 28 inch waist both times...

The biggest I get as a 6 foot male is 230 pounds and that's eating endless fast food and not caring.

I cannot break that number for the life of me this is somewhere between 35 - 40% body fat.

I've fucked up weight loss, I've gone as low as 1,000 cals a day and I lost a ton of weight all the way down to 164 but when your squat goes from 250~ to 45 pounds it shows how my body was starving and all that weight loss was pointless.

What helped me regulate my weight was to monitor "sodium" [salt].

By keeping it under 1,000 MG to even as low as under 500 MG a day it killed water weight and in one week I dropped 10 pounds not fat obviously but all the water

and by maintaining low salt for my body type I was able to predict my weight loss week by week because my weight was not fluctuating the way it does when I consume a lot of salt...

Based off all my failures with weight loss, I would start off consuming 2,000 calories a day and workout

try to workout 6 days a week, HOWEVER if you notice your strength is not increasing that revolves around recovery.

So my body will grow on working out 2 - 3 days a week, when I workout 6 all my strength drops as in due to my genetics my body has slower recovery...

it's hard to lose weight properly, I've unintentionally starved myself twice and got below a 28 inch waist both times...
bro amazing, may i ask what do you normally eat? and how do you track sodium, wich app?

bro amazing, may i ask what do you normally eat? and how do you track sodium, wich app?
I do not know what kind of food you crave on a daily basis. But it would be useful to know how much food you are eating and your current weight.

I crave soda badly, I love Coke / Pepsi. So my food is structed where I'm able to get away with 3 - 4 cans reg. soda a day.

Some kind of chicken breast is good. usually ~140 calories per 4 ounces or something so try to get in the habit of eating 40 - 50 grams of protein a day (ideally more) -> https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tyson-Al...ZvGmIcx_0DhvHB5q-_BoCLaUQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

1200 is so hard it's impossible.
But 2100 on 4 days of the week and fasting 3 is easy by comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Drink only water, diet drinks are bullshit

Always short walks after meals (reduces blood sugar spikes massively) and gaining muscle before trying to lose bfat if you haven't already. Keto diet, vegan diet, intermittent fasting just trial and error for the individual and how they easiest stick to keeping calories in range but its also prob better to have you calories higher thn 1500 and up your activity levels.

• Woah
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby
I heard 1500 is a minimum you can go as a grown men and not have any side effects
I'm currently doing 1300-1500 depending on a day and went from 80 to 77.5kg in 2 weeks without any exercise (I try to walk whenever I can instead of driving tho)
Yeah 1500 is prob the min u can do if Ur not very muscular.

Problem is if you're a reasonably big and have a decent amount of muscle then it can be impossible to get the required protein to maintain muscle on 1500 cals.

1g of protein is 5 cals, so take the most pure protein like whey, and say u need 180g of protein, that's 230g of whey, which is basically 1k cals, leaves the other 500 far too restrictive.

However I agree for a normie to lose a little bloat, then 1500 is spot on

When I used to cut really hard to get ripped (I was down to about 6% bf) I'd take ECA stack all morning, small protein meal mid-day and then eat a lot of meat/fish/eggs with some veg for dinner. With hindsight I should have eaten less veg since it affected my digestion. Maybe swapped it out for fruit.

It does shift the fat but it's terrible for overall health and cortisol, and I don't think it's necessary at all unless you're trying to get shredded. If you're just a fat fuck getting down to normal weight all you need to do is cut out processed food and you will end up going down to normal weight without needing to count or track anything. It's just that the average fatty is so nutritionally clueless he doesn't know what "processed" means and thinks oats or wholewheat pasta are a wholefood. If it isn't directly edible from a farm don't eat it.

Always short walks after meals (reduces blood sugar spikes massively) and gaining muscle before trying to lose bfat if you haven't already. Keto diet, vegan diet, intermittent fasting just trial and error for the individual and how they easiest stick to keeping calories in range but its also prob better to have you calories higher thn 1500 and up your activity levels.
bro this if f* awesome thanks bro, how do you personally calculate your calories to lose weight? why should i focus on gaining muscle first bro? thanks again

Theirs a bunch of calculators you can use but none are totally accurate because so many things effect your metabolic rate (more then most people think). Watch this vid for info on that

You gain muscle first ultimately because it puts up your resting metabolic rate for 1 but also your muscle using and holding glycogen mean you can get away with more carbs etc then a guy with no muscle. Unscientific explanation but think of it like your muscles are a sponge for the carbohydrates that you eat so your more likely to get leniency with eating in excess because you have a higher capacity to store glycogen in your body.

• +1
Just eat filling foids, try and find some of Greg douchette cookbooks free on Reddit or sm use his recipes. They are low calorie but filling. That’s how I lost a shit ton of fat earlier this year. I was on 1500 calories at about 18-20% body fat. I cut down to like 11-12%. I’m now maintaining at about 12% body fat on roids at 175lbs. Bulking up to 190lbs lean

• Woah
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby
Me, it's easy. Tips, eat 1500 cals, do not eat more than 1500 cals

Isn't 1500 too low? I consume about 2500/day.

Weight train and get enough protein.

Muscle will increase your metabolism so you can eat more in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby and Kmscurry
I ran 1500 of mostly protein with fish oil for 3 months

I was cutting from a bulked up 250 and was on 600mg tren a week. Good luck doing it natty

i just eat whatever i want and stay in shape :Comfy:

Weight train and get enough protein.

Muscle will increase your metabolism so you can eat more in the long run.
thats a great advice bro thanks

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Just eat filling foids, try and find some of Greg douchette cookbooks free on Reddit or sm use his recipes. They are low calorie but filling. That’s how I lost a shit ton of fat earlier this year. I was on 1500 calories at about 18-20% body fat. I cut down to like 11-12%. I’m now maintaining at about 12% body fat on roids at 175lbs. Bulking up to 190lbs lean
cardio too bro?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
am i the only one that feels no different eating 1500 calories vs 2500? maybe it’s cuz i’m skinny fat

but yea i eat about 1500 while working at amazon warehouse in a fasted state, and i have no issue

Dieting on 1200 is dumb buddy.

1500 is still a very hard diet.

Diet Coke is super helpful. Keeps the mood up and makes you starve less.

from my experience I just adopt to eating less after time.