Who's that older gentleman here with the muscular body?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Do you have any sponsorships? Are you making money off of your body in any way?

@ChadKahn

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and Bewusst
Do you have any sponsorships? Are you making money off of your body in any way?
what sponsorhips? like david laid who gets sponsored by gymshark or someone who posts vids on onlyfans for gays jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
what sponsorhips? like david laid who gets sponsored by gymshark or someone who posts vids on onlyfans for gays jfl

You can get sponsorships on Onlyfans?

I mean, people give you money so

By "sponsorship" I mean a company pays you money to represent them. That's how YouTubers and stuff make their money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Yes @ChadKahn is big in the bodybuilding industry he fucks models and gets stopped for pictures in NYC all the time

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and Deleted member 1680
Yes @ChadKahn is big in the bodybuilding industry he fucks models and gets stopped for pictures in NYC all the time

For real? I hope this is true. I've been doing "research" on Instagram, and I notice that while frat dudes are frequently pictured with groups of friends male and female, older bodybuilder types tend to be pictured alone. No arm candy or anything. And what I would hate would be for these older bodybuilders to be pursuing some fulfillment out of life that they hoped their muscles would give them. From an old guy to another old guy, I hope having muscles makes your life good.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
For real? I hope this is true. I've been doing "research" on Instagram, and I notice that while frat dudes are frequently pictured with groups of friends male and female, older bodybuilder types tend to be pictured alone. No arm candy or anything. And what I would hate would be for these older bodybuilders to be pursuing some fulfillment out of life that they hoped their muscles would give them. From an old guy to another old guy, I hope having muscles makes your life good.
No @ChadKahn is like 40 but he bangs 20 Yr old models he made a video and put it on Instagram

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 1680
Yes bro. I work as a highly-paid freelance mercenary.

google @ChadKahn you idiot

Not everyone here doxxes themselves by using their incel forum name on social media. I do, but smart people probably don't.

Also, I searched "ChadKahn" and got nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Not everyone here doxxes themselves by using their incel forum name on social media. I do, but smart people probably don't.

Also, I searched "ChadKahn" and got nothing.
Reverse image search noob

Reverse image search noob

Didn't work.

Wallah you niggas dumb

He's a personal trainer? Doesn't he use gear?

That's a little disingenuous. Because a personal trainer's business card is his body. So I look at him, and if I didn't know any better I'd be like "He looks about my age, if he can look like that, he can train me to look like that."