whos the best at morphs on this forum?

@Alarico8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 656 and kobecel
I would be the best if I could afford photoshop

People on this forum don’t ascend, they just shitpost, spam it’s over, and try to shit on people who actually wanna change their life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
People on this forum don’t ascend, they just shitpost, spam it’s over, and try to shit on people who actually wanna change their life.
yeah cause 90% of the people here cant even afford surgery lmao

yeah cause 90% of the people here cant even afford surgery lmao
Well not everyone needs surgery. The people who are going for surgery are either a) super narcissistic and are trying to look like male models b) have a really unattractive feature like a hook nose or super weak chin or bad norwooding. Things like mewing, lifting weights, and frauing with hair are legit softmaxs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1476
there is no changing your life unless its suicide boyo, once your blackpilled you are forever mentally fucked even if your gling.

Well not everyone needs surgery. The people who are going for surgery are either a) super narcissistic and are trying to look like male models b) have a really unattractive feature like a hook nose or super weak chin or bad norwooding. Things like mewing, lifting weights, and frauing with hair are legit softmaxs
Nobody here is gonna look like a male model. Youre born with a male model face. Yeah but most people here are just like oh theres no gym for your face, or mewing is cope. I agree that lifting is a legit softmax and everyone should be doing it but most people here disagree and have this idea that the only way to live happily on this earth is to look like a model. JFL , shit cracks me up

True

Nobody here is gonna look like a male model.
It depends on your base tbh. Some here can, like others can’t. It’s hard to accept you can’t but it is what it is. Doesn’t mean you will not be able to get to a really decent looks level though.

It depends on your base tbh. Some here can, like others can’t. It’s hard to accept you can’t but it is what it is. Doesn’t mean you will not be able to get to a really decent looks level though.
THing is you dont need to look like a male model to live happy and get girls. I agree you just need to be decent looking. Get surgery on extreme abnormalities like a recessed chin, bad nose, etc. Everything else is unnecessary really.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
E52z6uj.jpg

lIjPEXh.jpg

25Tn9nC.jpg

I've done a couple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, mojopin and Kill_Jew
These are really good. who's that in the first photo? they don't even have to change that much to chad max.
i've seen that morph. It's nuts. He's already handsome, but he turns into someone who looks like he'd steal all the girls on 'Love Island'!!

The dude is a lookism poster (I gather he's had rhino and a few other things including fillers?)

Squarer chin is quite major. Achievable I think. The hair would require a hair system though. I don't think hair transplant hardly ever give such a thick, dense result like that from what i've seen and read :( (unless you use the very very best surgeons and also luck out a bit!)

Then it's just badboy maxing with the tats and piercings I guess

Last edited:
i've seen that morph. It's nuts. He's already handsome, but he turns into someone who looks like he'd steal all the girls on 'Love Island'!!

The dude is a lookism poser (I gather he's had rhino and a few other things including fillers?)

Squarer chin is quite major. Achievable I think. The hair would require a hair system though. I don't think hair transplant hardly ever give such a thick, dense result like that from what i've seen and read :( (unless you use the very very best surgeons and also luck out a bit!)

Then it's just badboy maxing with the tats and piercings I guess
square chin is overrated, growing stubble and grooming it can give the illusion of square chin anyway. The hairline is not that big of an issue depending on how he decides to style it, a hairline reduction surgery would work here better instead of a hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: LegendOfIncel, 195cm, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person