Who’s the best rater here?

C

CyprusGD

Banned
Who’s the best rater and gives the best Looksmax advice?

Me. I'm the only actual looksmaxxer everyone else just rots!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trustworthyfish, Cutecel2001, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Nice sarcasm. But I’m looking for a serious answer
I am. Dude nobody does self improvement they just artistically theorize about lookstheory and stupid shit

Pm yakhi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I am. Dude nobody does self improvement they just artistically theorize about lookstheory and stupid shit

Pm yakhi
Artistically *

Pm yakhi
Alright. Do you have discord?

@Korea (probably dead)
@Preston
@AscendingHero
@justadude
@Pakicel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 14160, justadude and 4 others
I'm nowhere near the best but I'll rate you honestly and realistically for your age dm me if you wanna send a pic

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn

Pm yakhi
I sent a friend request on discord

This is a Looksmax forum. Why can’t you people take anything seriously?
is he wrong? why are you asking autistic men on the internet your attraction level? base it off your real world experiences. Do females tend to like you, dislike you, or put you in the middle as their friend?

is he wrong? why are you asking autistic men on the internet your attraction level? base it off your real world experiences. Do females tend to like you, dislike you, or put you in the middle as their friend?
This is a Looksmax forum. This is what we are here to discuss. Anyone with an IQ above 90 should be able to understand that.

Screenshot 20220824 170243 Discord

This goofy ahh coper got me cagin :lul:

He legit looks like this nigga

• JFL
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 18244, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
This is a Looksmax forum. This is what we are here to discuss. Anyone with an
View attachment 1837074

This goofy ahh coper got me cagin :lul:

He legit looks like this nigga
View attachment 1837075
you proved my original point. Just another low iq mutt

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin, Gaygymmaxx and CyprusGD
This is a Looksmax forum. This is what we are here to discuss. Anyone with an IQ above 90 should be able to understand that.
Yeah man keep falling for the meme of "looksmax forum" no one here actually does the surgeries, no one here actually improves mentally, no one here actually injects hgh in their fucking dick to make it bigger. Its all a meme, validation seeking, mental masturbation, lies to tell yourself to cope with reality. A majority of men on here just need to do basic softmaxxing you dont need a cope forum like this to tell you that. The only people here who will argue with me are the people who've been here less than 6 months, for good reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and CyprusGD
This is a Looksmax forum. This is what we are here to discuss. Anyone with an

you proved my original point. Just another low iq mutt
Bro got so offended I said asymmetry is not attractive you instantly blocked me jfl

You know I'm right or you wouldn't react this way little baby back bitch

Yeah man keep falling for the meme of "looksmax forum" no one here actually does the surgeries, no one here actually improves mentally, no one here actually injects hgh in their fucking dick to make it bigger. Its all a meme, validation seeking, mental masturbation, lies to tell yourself to cope with reality. A majority of men on here just need to do basic softmaxxing you dont need a cope forum like this to tell you that. The only people here who will argue with me are the people who've been here less than 6 months, for good reason.
True

Bro got so offended I said asymmetry is not attractive you instantly blocked me jfl

I didn’t block you, I unfriended you. And I didn’t get offended because you called me assymetrical, I got offended because you made fun of me for it. Mutt iq in action once again.

Me. Buy my face report. Only $500!

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
I didn’t block you, I unfriended you. And I didn’t get offended because you called me assymetrical, I got offended because you made fun of me for it. Mutt iq in action once again.
You called me retarded because I said it's over for asymmetrical nigga

I didn't even insult you I was just honest. You can't handle the truth :lul:

Disappointing albeit not unexpected.

I forgot to say that Pakicel is only good at rating ethnics and I don't know if op is white
rating ethnics is meaningless. If ethnic isnt tall (6'+) with 5+PSL = over

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and CyprusGD
You called me retarded because I said it's over for asymmetrical nigga

I didn't even insult you I was just honest. You can't handle the truth :lul:
I said that’s a retarded way of thinking, I didn’t call you retarded. And you shouldn’t have started with that nonsense. I asked for a mature discussion about my looks.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and RecessedChinCel

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@Predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@Rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@PrinterAndFaxMachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel
Typical incel behavior

rating ethnics is meaningless. If ethnic isnt tall (6'+) with 5+PSL = over
Yeah he's like 4.25psl. Atleast until I realized he was asymmetrical :lul:

Like 3.5psl max and he's 5"11 and browner than my shit so in conclusion it's fucking over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
because most surgeries wont do shit. If u wanna srsly slay and have happy life you need to be born gl. If you are subhuman (invisible) you will ascend to invisible tier after surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Yeah he's like 4.25psl. Atleast until I realized he was asymmetrical :lul:

Like 3.5psl max and he's 5"11 and browner than my shit so in conclusion it's fucking over

Attachments

• A126839A-FBD5-44BB-B349-799A4BD82104.jpeg
    A126839A-FBD5-44BB-B349-799A4BD82104.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Pakicel and 8psl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
because most surgeries wont do shit. If u wanna srsly slay and have happy life you need to be born gl. If you are subhuman (invisible) you will ascend to invisible tier after surgeries
Yes thanks for summarizing my paragraph

• +1
Who’s the best rater and gives the best Looksmax advice?
Send me a conversation I'll rate u if you want. I ain't the best rater by miles but I can at least give you some advice greycel.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and Deleted member 18244
Send me a conversation I'll rate u if you want. I ain't the best rater by miles but I can at least give you some advice greycel.
Got discord? Let’s talk there. This isn’t gonna go well