whos this whore "oggothcowgirl" clouding up my fyp with her narcy bped posts

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
i want to see autistic retards not you you stupid attention starved whore.

ALL FOIDS PISS ME OFF EXCEPT MY ONEITIS

BECAUSE THEY AREN'T HUMAN AND LACK THE DEPTH, SOUL AND CHARACTER THAT A REAL PERSON POSSESSES, THEY ARE MERELY COMPOSITIONS OF FLESH MADE TO DECEIVE YOU AND DESTROY YOU

BECAUSE THEY AREN'T HUMAN AND LACK THE DEPTH, SOUL AND CHARACTER THAT A REAL PERSON POSSESSES, THEY ARE MERELY COMPOSITIONS OF FLESH MADE TO DECEIVE YOU AND DESTROY YOU
shut up corny ah blud thinks hes a philosopher

i want to see autistic retards not you you stupid attention starved whore.
IMG 5498

Holy fuck dude. This toilet is my age.

I fucking hate her

she looks like a deranged coke addict who looks similar to Marla Singer from “Fight Club”

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY RANDOM TOILETS DESPERATELY WANT THE ATTENTION FROM THE “mostly incel” MANOSPHERE.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, truthhurts and cromagnon
View attachment 3094855

I fucking hate her

she looks like a deranged coke addict who looks similar to Marla Singer from “Fight Club”

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY RANDOM TOILETS DESPERATELY WANT ATTENTION FROM THE MOSTLY INCEL MANOSPHERE
She's unironically alien looking. No wonder she's trying to cater to lonely autists online, she probably got bullied by all the normal looking foids in her age group leading her to becoming a disgusting non-NT narcy psycho freak poisoned by PSL autism and believing she is the second coming of Richard Ramirez.

You have made pro JBW posts in the past also having a oneitis is cucked af.
Well I don't believe in anything "just be x" theories. Only looks matters, everything else is pure copium

Saying the beauty standard is European isn't pro JBW tho, its just facts

I wonder how much of it is makeup and filters. She's obviously good looking, but I feel like there's more going on than just camera work

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
I wonder how much of it is makeup and filters. She's obviously good looking, but I feel like there's more going on than just camera work
i dare her narcy cunty ass to post an unfrauded back camera video lol

i dare her narcy cunty ass to post an unfrauded back camera video lol
The only real flaw I can see in her face is her Somali tier forehead, it's almost five fingers worth of forehead, literally taking up nearly two thirds of her face. Even for a pretty girl, that forehead is just way too big

• +1
The only real flaw I can see in her face is her Somali tier forehead, it's almost five fingers worth of forehead, literally taking up nearly two thirds of her face. Even for a pretty girl, that forehead is just way too big
either way she has no appeal to me imo. she looks alien like. good candidate for modeling, though

I deleted tiktok the brainrot was injuring me but I might redownload soon the brainwashing might be working

• JFL
either way she has no appeal to me imo. she looks alien like. good candidate for modeling, though
She’s obviously pretty, but she’s not my type either

• +1
She's unironically alien looking. No wonder she's trying to cater to lonely autists online, she probably got bullied by all the normal looking foids in her age group leading her to becoming a disgusting non-NT narcy psycho freak poisoned by PSL autism and believing she is the second coming of Richard Ramirez.
She looks nothing like rameriz man. Her face is insanely short while rameriz had a giga masc tall skull

• +1
She looks nothing like rameriz man. Her face is insanely short while rameriz had a giga masc tall skull
I agree. Thats what she says though. annoying whore tbh

I agree. Thats what she says though. annoying whore tbh
I think it’s to appeal to the incel community. Wouldn’t be suprised if she users er audios as well

• +1
I think it’s to appeal to the incel community. Wouldn’t be suprised if she users er audios as well
ofc it is. shes another run of the mill attention starved slut looking for validation online from ugly indians. happens all the time

ofc it is. shes another run of the mill attention starved slut looking for validation online from ugly indians. happens all the time
And these so called ugly Indians who claim blackpill will still worship her in the comments even though they should know that won’t let make her like them. But ofc atp blackpill is just something people say they are not actually believe in

• +1
View attachment 3094855

I fucking hate her

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY RANDOM TOILETS DESPERATELY WANT THE ATTENTION FROM THE “mostly incel” MANOSPHERE.
how old is she