Who's your male Spirit animal/Ikigai for looksmaxxing?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
I guess you know mine,

what about yours? What PSL God are you wanting to emulate?

Our progress ultimately depends on the annihilation and total destruction of the Jewish race. I don't have a spirit animal but that comes pretty close to it. The blood of the faggot below should be shed immediately, his bones should not even be buried beneath earth cause jews are filthy. They don't even deserve a funeral.

@Wallenberg

Our progress ultimately depends on the annihilation and total destruction of the Jewish race. I don't have a spirit animal but that comes pretty close to it. The blood of the faggot below should be shed immediately, his bones should not even be buried beneath earth cause jews are filthy. They don't even deserve a funeral.
One day, you will be dead, and the Jews will still be there and live happy lives.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
One day, you will be dead, and the Jews will still be there and live happy lives.
One day, everyone will be dead, what's your fucking point retard ? Should we hoard wealth for the next 100 generations and fear death like the jews ???

One day, everyone will be dead, what's your fucking point retard ? Should we hoard wealth for the next 100 generations and fear death like the jews ???
Be part of something greater than yourself, something that will get you to actually outlive yourself.

• +1
Reactions: J-B-SLAYER
what about yours? What PSL God are you wanting to emulate?
I think the best PSL Gods are Alain Delon and David Gandy. But I don't want to emulate them, as this would be impossible for me (not only because I have brown eyes).

My motivation is to become the best version of myself and mog my surrounding.

One day, everyone will be dead, what's your fucking point retard ?
My point is that your dream of the destruction of the jewish race will never become reality, even after your death. The Jews will outlive you and live happy lives.

My point is that your dream of the destruction of the jewish race will never become reality, even after your death. The Jews will outlive you and live happy lives.
It came pretty close back then in the 1940s. It's always possible, there are only 14-18 million jews in the world right now.

It came pretty close back then in the 1940s. It's always possible, there are only 14-18 million jews in the world right now.
They are a Diaspora, making it all more difficult.