Whose fault is it for the way you are?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Think Which One GIF

Perhaps, it's your mom's fault. Or dad's, right? Or both! It might be your siblings('s) fault. Although, they too have the same troubles as you. But older parasites tend to keep it to themselves, ugh... alphas, right?

Maybe it's their parent's fault for how they grew up and weren't provided the proper tools to survive this clusterfuck world with decency and respect for the only two genders, male and female. They weren't taught how to raise kids themselves. "We'll encourage our kids to make their own world and genders!" Lazy and stupid, but it's not entirely their fault.

Let's blame it on the Gooblement! Cool? Ah, yes, they will take the blame... I know that I would. I, much rather you make me the bad guy before seeing your mother as such. Unless your parents are fucking retards, DO NOT blame me for that. Blame the Democrats! If they're manipulating greedy parasites, blame the conservatives. If they're liars, blame the Russians. Putin will accept the fall guy role. What a swell feller!

But if your mom's a dirty whore, blame Nature—blame her vagina. DO NOT blame the euphoria and attention she thirsts for.

Let's face it, this is life. We can keep blaming everyone or blame ourselves, "It's all my fault because I'm a fucking loser. I shouldn't have been born!" Well, tough shit, Muffin Puffs, the universe disagrees with you.

Whose fault is it that you believe the sun is yellow? Or orange. Not knowing how the blue atmosphere works, is it your fault? Is it the fault of your vision, seeing a yellow/orange sun rise and fall? Does it make any difference that the sun is pure white? Will that knowledge change your predicament?

The way we're living is NOT the way it was designed to be. Protecting kids from a dangerous world leads to an entire government adapting those practices while their investors and bosses are fucking everyone. Fighting constantly against all sides of the spectrum, and from within, who in their right mind would work for such an institution? A person with a fetish for suffering... perhaps. Two women grinding their vaginas on one another while believing, "This is soooooo hurting men, I love it." Why? Why the catch backs must be a bitch? I don't know you! Are they too mentally disturbed, or spiritually corrupt with self-indulgence and dripping with arrogance?

"Tisk tisk tisk," said SOMETHING ELSE, watching the Old Dragon tisk-tisk-tisk to their slipping on their piss... or his piss? Ah, yes, that's who we could blame! The one who won't defend itself. Perfect.

In my opinion, the only thing you can blame everything on,

Btw, those two guys are frauds. Get it?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Idek who to blame

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and BigJimsWornOutTires
Your own fault lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
10/10

• +1