Whose the better rage baiter between The Grinch and moggathon

title

• Total voters
yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

These fools could never make me sweat
@tombradylover @TechnoBoss @murdah @WishIwasChico @moggathon @The Grinch @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Eternal_ @GabachoCopium @buflek @coisbhai @Michael Myers @Diarrhoea @i_love_roosters @Manletmachine

Who takes the title of best rage baiter on .org :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, vermillioncorefan, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
Guy made a whole ahh thread about me 💀

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, silencio, moggathon and 1 other person
The one with the higher post rep ratio

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Guy made a whole ahh thread about me 💀
yeah i but this one is in your honor, i recognized your greatness as a rage baiter and dedicated a thread to you bhai :feelspanties:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
yeah i but this one is in your honor, i recognized your greatness as a rage baiter and dedicated a thread to you bhai :feelspanties:
Thanks bhai, feel hugged

• Love it
Tagged the whole forum to get two replies….

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, tombradylover, silencio and 2 others
@Eternal_

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and yeeyeeslayer
The grinch. One of few users on my ignore list

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and yeeyeeslayer
The grinch. One of few users on my ignore list
what did he say to you lol

i used to hate him and have him on ignore but now i like him cuz i think he's funny asf lmao

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
what did he say to you lol

i used to hate him and have him on ignore but now i like him cuz i think he's funny asf lmao
Fuck knows. He was deffo one of the first two people I put on ignore it was more than a year ago. It wasn’t cause he said anything to me in particular I just didn’t wanna see his shit threads pop up

Both are try-hards. Not even top 5

Whoever gets the most hate in here is the better rage baiter.

• +1
Nigga rlly named himself the grinch jfl 😂😂. Gimme moggathon he treats this shit like a 9 to 5 AND puts in extra hours of hating and trolling 16 hours a day this niger is rage baiting so prob him

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and yeeyeeslayer
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
They’re both pussies lmfao some 30 year old Chechen sperg with no internet skills named @BearBoy legit made his baseless threat of killing them.

These fucking spergs legit started talking about calling the police and crying over baseless threats on an incel forum.

Lol legit bitched by some schizophrenic Chechen psych wad patient on an incel forum :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Deleted member 51576, sub5c3l and 4 others
@tombradylover @TechnoBoss @murdah @WishIwasChico @moggathon @The Grinch @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Eternal_ @GabachoCopium @buflek @coisbhai @Michael Myers @Diarrhoea @i_love_roosters @Manletmachine

Who takes the title of best rage baiter on .org :feelskek:
nvm

Last edited:
neither of them ever made a noteworthy post

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
They’re both pussies lmfao some 30 year old Chechen sperg with no internet skills named @BearBoy legit made his baseless threat of killing them.

These fucking spergs legit started talking about calling the police and crying over baseless threats on an incel forum.

Lol legit bitched by some schizophrenic Chechen psych wad patient on an incel forum :lul::lul:
@moggathon big if true. U were supposed to be the forum boogie man...... What happened boyo?

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, ElTruecel and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, GabachoCopium and tombradylover