Why 3/4 + side matters = front in motion (for frontprofilecels)

Is side + 3/4 = front profile in motion?

• Total voters
manletmogger

manletmogger

Master
In our everyday lives we look at the side profile just as much as the front, and if you have a forwardly grown skull, projected zygos from the 3/4 view with a prominent brow ridge, people will subconsciously see that u have good genetics and can definitely compensate for a worse front profile having flaws such as bad ipd and bad ratios in general.

Example 1:
Josh Hutcherson is a perfect example of this, his front profile is definitely worse than his side due to his eye area, but he is simped over by millions of girls for being handsome why?

Simple answer: His forwardly grown skull allowing him to look good from all angles in motion, if he was lacking in this area he would never be seen as attractive as his forward growth is making his front look HTN due to his chin and jaw, thus his eye area wouldn't be haloed to foids as his feminine "puppy eyes" work well with his masculine jaw area. if he was recessed he would be ur average LTN - MTN.

Example 2:
Chase Crawford, a well known good looking actor that has a worse front profile than his side and 3/4, despite his front still being attractive nevertheless.

We can obviously see here that his side gives him a big boost in attractiveness making him chad tier, if he were to have a recessed side profile he definitely would drop a point or 2 due to the flaws on his front profile.

In real life we don't pick up on as many flaws on the front profile
In motion we don't pick up on many flaws unless they are major, this convinced me that some guys in my schools were solid HTN fronts, when in reality just have good side profiles and 3/4s. I noticed this when I look at them in pictures from the front and they are actually just low MTNs - mid MTNs.

Conclusion
If you have a MTN front and a chadlite side you will be HTN in real life due to the rarity of actually having good forward growth and can be clearly visible at all times in motion, you would be respected alot more and probably seen as more attractive than guy that has a HTN front but a recessed side due to all profiles balancing out in motion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Kazey, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
7.67295 thread too long for me to read but well written

• Love it
Reactions: manletmogger
This is why I need to surgerymax. I just dont know if I need bimax or just genio + infraorbitals

• +1
flopped

Must not have read my vent

• Hmm...
Cope post tbh.

You don't talk to people (especially girls) while you're tilting your head to the side to show her your "PSL sharp jawline" that you chewed hard gum for, for months

• JFL
Cope post tbh.

You don't talk to people (especially girls) while you're tilting your head to the side to show her your "PSL sharp jawline" that you chewed hard gum for, for months
its very situational

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
Only for when niggas are trying to randomly snap a pic of you without your knowledge (which is very rare tbh)
sitting in class, walking around in public and more, and the 3/4 is the most seen profile too

side is overatted af, there was an user here who paid so much surgery, focused on his side and he still looks like a fucking subhuman

• So Sad
In our everyday lives we look at the side profile just as much as the front, and if you have a forwardly grown skull, projected zygos from the 3/4 view with a prominent brow ridge, people will subconsciously see that u have good genetics and can definitely compensate for a worse front profile having flaws such as bad ipd and bad ratios in general.

Example 1: View attachment 3021602 Josh Hutcherson is a perfect example of this, his front profile is definitely worse than his side due to his eye area, but he is simped over by millions of girls for being handsome why?

View attachment 3021605 Simple answer: His forwardly grown skull allowing him to look good from all angles in motion, if he was lacking in this area he would never be seen as attractive as his forward growth is making his front look HTN due to his chin and jaw, thus his eye area wouldn't be haloed to foids as his feminine "puppy eyes" work well with his masculine jaw area. if he was recessed he would be ur average LTN - MTN.

Example 2: View attachment 3021591 Chase Crawford, a well known good looking actor that has a worse front profile than his side and 3/4, despite his front still being attractive nevertheless.

View attachment 3021593 View attachment 3021598 We can obviously see here that his side gives him a big boost in attractiveness making him chad tier, if he were to have a recessed side profile he definitely would drop a point or 2 due to the flaws on his front profile.

In motion we don't pick up on many flaws unless they are major, this convinced me that some guys in my schools were solid HTN fronts, when in reality just have good side profiles and 3/4s. I noticed this when I look at them in pictures from the front and they are actually just low MTNs - mid MTNs.

Conclusion
If you have a MTN front and a chadlite side you will be HTN in real life due to the rarity of actually having good forward growth and can be clearly visible at all times in motion, you would be respected alot more and probably seen as more attractive than guy that has a HTN front but a recessed side due to all profiles balancing out in motion.
Side profile is equally important as front profile

Example 1: View attachment 3021602 Josh Hutcherson is a perfect example of this, his front profile is definitely worse than his side due to his eye area, but he is simped over by millions of girls for being handsome why?

View attachment 3021605 Simple answer: His forwardly grown skull allowing him to look good from all angles in motion, if he was lacking in this area he would never be seen as attractive as his forward growth is making his front look HTN due to his chin and jaw, thus his eye area wouldn't be haloed to foids as his feminine "puppy eyes" work well with his masculine jaw area. if he was recessed he would be ur average LTN - MTN.

Example 2: View attachment 3021591 Chase Crawford, a well known good looking actor that has a worse front profile than his side and 3/4, despite his front still being attractive nevertheless.

View attachment 3021593 View attachment 3021598 We can obviously see here that his side gives him a big boost in attractiveness making him chad tier, if he were to have a recessed side profile he definitely would drop a point or 2 due to the flaws on his front profile.

Conclusion

Eh it's never black or white.

This guy would get called ltn when looking at his side

1716122737571 png

But his front is god tier

MHASlz1Q_400x400.png

I don't think it will effect him significantly IRL.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and manletmogger
im subhuman all around

• So Sad
A recessed mandible can really ruin someone. Even when they are attractive from the front. Ofc side and 3/4ths matter.

• +1