Why 6'5 chad jacob elordi getting so much hate recently

D

Deleted member 38235

Kraken
Every time i see his reels always some random beckies crying in comment i hate him this that he cheated on Zendaya .

For eg check comments

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Nick.Harte and HeightPilledum
Why do people care about Zendaya. She is literally no better than an average pajeeta

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, drimprovement, Gilbert_Durandal and 8 others
That's why
He cheated on the mulatta becky and the female fans don't like it.
Love how they call him mid or average White man who is tall when they were all thirsting for him in Euphoria

Why do people care about Zendaya. She is literally no better than an average pajeeta
She was in Spider-Man movies and that's enough for normies to consider her a Stacy 😂

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Gilbert_Durandal, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
She was in Spider-Man movies and that's enough for normies to consider her a Stacy 😂
And the fact that she's not white. If she was white and looked that mid, even foids would shit on her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and HeightPilledum
That's why
He cheated on the mulatta becky and the female fans don't like it.
Love how they call him mid or average White man who is tall when they were all thirsting for him in Euphoria

Wait, Spidercel is getting Elrodi’s sloppy seconds? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, BigLooks22, zura and 3 others
He’s still an irl Giga Chad either way lol it doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Gilbert_Durandal, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
Wait, Spidercel is getting Elrodi’s sloppy seconds? :lul:
Actually, Zendaya cucked him with Elordi
Tom Holland and Zendaya were dating back in 2017, then she was dating Elordi from 2019 to 2020 and then she seemingly got back to Tom in 2021 during Far From Home

Also then there's the whole thing of Tom Holland getting backshots (BLACKshots) while she was in a TV series involved romantically with 2 other White men
F1EY20PWcAMum c

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coldandforgotten, pig_face, Gilbert_Durandal and 8 others
Tom Holland and Zendaya were dating back in 2017, then she was dating Elordi from 2019 to 2020 and then she seemingly got back to Tom in 2021 during Far From Home

Also then there's the whole thing of Tom Holland getting backshots (BLACKshots) while she was in a TV series involved romantically with 2 other White men
View attachment 2688520
View attachment 2688522
Lost all respect for Spidercel
Superstar rich actor dancer singer high iq gl still not enough to make up for manletism
Over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, Gilbert_Durandal, bloomercel and 1 other person

View attachment 2688520
View attachment 2688522
She went back to Tom so he could pick up the pieces after she got used up that’s so brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Gilbert_Durandal and HeightPilledum
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 52404 and HeightPilledum
Because tall gling famous white guy lives rent-free in their mind

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 55314
She went back to Tom so he could pick up the pieces after she got used up that’s so brutal
And only after Elordi cheated on her

The fans don't mind that the mulatta becky literally fucks the first Chad she finds in whatever TV show she's inserted, but they get extremely pissy about him treating her as a side piece

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, sudanguy and apocalypse

View attachment 2688520
View attachment 2688522
She never dated holland. It’s a pr stunt to drive attention and boost their careers.

• JFL
  • +1
She never dated holland. It’s a pr stunt to drive attention and boost their careers.
I can see that being the case, but there are paparazzi shots of them kissing and cuddling when they weren't on set, so they've at least been together or dated for a while
Zendaya tom holland 59

7b404068fb52f096339ac71ebc8d5c5e

0 PAY EXCLUSIVESpiderman v Dog

And even if you wanna say that even these are just for PR then you'll have to take into consideration that the little mulatta princess can easily say "No" to all of it if she wants
Nobody forced them to stay together

The fact that she took the Nate Jacobspill just leads me to believe that she just hits on the biggest star on the set, coincidentally all being White men who are good looking so far. Quite ironic for the spawn of a coalburner
Gettyimages 1271565328

Zendaya jacob elordi out in nyc february 2020 pictures

Also one thing I noticed, aside from everything, is that this 5'10 lankettina actually makes Elordi look "normal" size next to her
Highlights even more that the other women that starred with Elordi, aka Sweeney, the Latrina and the other beckies on the show were all 5'3 or 5'4. Absolute womanlets

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, aesthetic beauty, Hottaco34 and 1 other person
Because tall gling famous white guy lives rent-free in their mind
Why does everyone refer to him as White. He’s clearly Med

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, sudanguy and HeightPilledum
I can see that being the case, but there are paparazzi shots of them kissing and cuddling when they weren't on set, so they've at least been together or dated for a while
View attachment 2688613
View attachment 2688615
View attachment 2688617

And even if you wanna say that even these are just for PR then you'll have to take into consideration that the little mulatta princess can easily say "No" to all of it if she wants
Nobody forced them to stay together

The fact that she took the Nate Jacobspill just leads me to believe that she just hits on the biggest star on the set, coincidentally all being White men who are good looking so far. Quite ironic for the spawn of a coalburner
View attachment 2688627
View attachment 2688628

Also one thing I noticed, aside from everything, is that this 5'10 lankettina actually makes Elordi look "normal" size next to her
Highlights even more that the other women that starred with Elordi, aka Sweeney, the Latrina and the other beckies on the show were all 5'3 or 5'4. Absolute womanlets

Those pics of her and Tom Holland looked stage

Plus Zendaya is the product of two 6+ subhuman parents, it’s crazy she’d wanna dilute her genes with midget genes

Just surround yourself with subhumans to mog theory

6AA65412 FF7C 451A 8236 DACBCBF69093

BA8013B8 7C5B 46C6 B565 37368139E77D
880D2719 E0FA 4FC4 B83C C01AC480F3D7

I don’t believe she dated Jacob either, I can’t imagine that lanklet foid having sex

• JFL
  • +1
Why does everyone refer to him as White. He’s clearly Med
We Italians are White, and he plays a stereotypical White character in Euphoria

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Reformed
Those pics of her and Tom Holland looked stage

Plus Zendaya is the product of two 6+ subhuman parents, it’s crazy she’d wanna dilute her genes with midget genes

Just surround yourself with subhumans to mog theory

View attachment 2688748
View attachment 2688752View attachment 2688753

I don’t believe she dated Jacob either, I can’t imagine that lanklet foid having sex
I can

She's in so many romantic roles where she's the main girl, the side piece and threesome that is plainly obvious that she's hypersexual behind closed doors

Likely a closeted whore like many other women who put themselves on a pedistal of status

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Who cares. He’s getting his dick sucked by stacies everyday

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, HeightPilledum and Kamui
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 38235

>Moors wuz niggers
>Sicilians were blonde Scandinavians

Classic American education.
One of the reasons I believe Tarantino is "based" on pure accident

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
We Italians are White, and he plays a stereotypical White character in Euphoria

The 1/4th whitewashed italians in hollywood sure are white
meanwhile the rare pure italianigger manlets who get casted

no asian women for shitskins

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
You are just racist.You can't cope up with the fact that there are beautiful non white women.keep on coping incel.she fogs 90% of the white women to oblivion.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52404
>Moors wuz niggers
>Sicilians were blonde Scandinavians

Classic American education.
One of the reasons I believe Tarantino is "based" on pure accident
Average Sicilian residents

The 1/4th whitewashed italians in hollywood sure are white
meanwhile the rare pure italianigger manlets who get casted
View attachment 2688829View attachment 2688830View attachment 2688831View attachment 2688832View attachment 2688833View attachment 2688834View attachment 2688836
no asian women for shitskins
Hollywood conveniently casts the swarthiest Italian-Americans on purpose, wtf are you talking about, retard?

The average Italian looks like this (these are the slums of Naples btw)
Maturit 2022 napoli 1 2

123025562 16e26edf e32e 40cc 8fa2 fe4f055290bb

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
You are just racist.You can't cope up with the fact that there are beautiful non white women.keep on coping incel.she fogs 90% of the white women to oblivion.

Account created: Wednesday

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Every time i see his reels always some random beckies crying in comment i hate him this that he cheated on Zendaya .

For eg check comments

Because no one is more oppressed than 6’5” white boys in todays society

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
View attachment 2688613
View attachment 2688615
View attachment 2688617
Papparazi do catch celebrities off guard, but a lot of that is manufactured to look authentic. She is even looking at the cameras in one of the shoots.
View attachment 2688627
View attachment 2688628
Maybe, but Elordi is gl and tall. Being top billing on set gives you a halo but not enough for six inches of height. She looks disgusted whenever she is near holland. Her relationship with Elordi is more probable.

Exactly. That’s why it gets so much attention. Their relationship was the catalyst for the “short King” trend. It’s like a freak show where the differences in proportions grab your attention.

• +1
Papparazi do catch celebrities off guard, but a lot of that is manufactured to look authentic. She is even looking at the cameras in one of the shoots.
We can speculate, but at the end of the day, manufactured or PR as it was, there was at least something between them. If either of them were uncomfortable with it, they would just avoid it or say so
Maybe, but Elordi is gl and tall. Being top billing on set gives you a halo but not enough for six inches of height. She looks disgusted whenever she is near holland. Her relationship with Elordi is more probable.
True, but Tom isn't ugly either. Sure, he ain't no Chad, but he's good looking enough. Way better looking than her for starters
Exactly. That’s why it gets so much attention. Their relationship was the catalyst for the “short King” trend. It’s like a freak show where the differences in proportions grab your attention.
I think the purpose was to make him look even bigger than he really is, so you could feel the threatening aura of him.... The fact that he's so tall and heightmogs basically everyone in the cast (and the extras) is representation of the fact that he's physically imposing over the people around him

Either way, it just exposed women on the fact that they'd rather be with a man who's more than one foot taller than them
Euphoria fans obsess over height difference v0 qjm3mth86qbc1

Screenshot 20240120 191622

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 38235
We can speculate, but at the end of the day, manufactured or PR as it was, there was at least something between them. If either of them were uncomfortable with it, they would just avoid it or say so
I agree
True, but Tom isn't ugly either. Sure, he ain't no Chad, but he's good looking enough.
True. Tom Holland has high smv if you take his face and fame into account.
I think the purpose was to make him look even bigger than he really is, so you could feel the threatening aura of him.... The fact that he's so tall and heightmogs basically everyone in the cast (and the extras) is representation of the fact that he's physically imposing over the people around him

Either way, it just exposed women on the fact that they'd rather be with a man who's more than one foot taller than them
View attachment 2689118
View attachment 2689120
Heightpill 100%. Women want a guy who is 10 inches taller on average. Average woman is 5'3-5'5 so that's 6'1-6'3 on average.

• +1

For eg check comments

Brown eye pill. Lifefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Zyzz said it best, haters gon hate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back