Why actually putting in the effort is suicide fuel.

Reoreyh

Reoreyh

Bronze
The harder you try and the more you expose yourself to the reality of dating, the more you start to subconsciously realize where you sit in the hierarchy. Let's be generous and say you're someone who is a 5 PSL. A slightly above average or above average normie. If you aren't winning 51% of the time, you're essentially compiling an internal list and hierarchy of failure, wherein you repeatedly add more failures than successes. Even if you experience success a fair bit, each and every time you lose to another man you are knocked down another peg on the hierarchy. You come closer to the absolute truth of your circumstance. That is, if you're high IQ enough to realize it.

Imagine being handed a piece of paper by god that showed you in no uncertain terms whether or not you would experience sexual success. How often, when, why, and with whom. Imagine actually having access to this information.

If you're a highIQcel you are literally in a state of constant data compilation which leads you to a conclusion like this god-ordained slip of paper would have told you. The more you expose yourself and really "try" to get out there and fix your status with women, you more you realise and learn and understand and come to the inevitable conclusion that your position in the hierarchy of dating and reproduction is not only not ideal, but probably worse than you ever conceived.

So we're stuck, incels. We're stuck because if we try, we fail more often than we succeed. We learn exactly how much and to what degree that trying is a waste of time. And if we don't try, we rot and have our needs go unmet. We're fucked. Nature is a great filter. Just as cute little animals suffer horrifying deaths to predators on a daily basis, so too do we live lives of quiet, unknown suffering and regret. There is no hope. We were born to suffer, die, and be forgotten, having made no significant impact on our reality.

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 4310
Chad or die theory 2020

If u r 5psl u will find a girl some day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
The harder you try and the more you expose yourself to the reality of dating, the more you start to subconsciously realize where you sit in the hierarchy. Let's be generous and say you're someone who is a 5 PSL. A slightly above average or above average normie. If you aren't winning 51% of the time, you're essentially compiling an internal list and hierarchy of failure, wherein you repeatedly add more failures than successes. Even if you experience success a fair bit, each and every time you lose to another man you are knocked down another peg on the hierarchy. You come closer to the absolute truth of your circumstance. That is, if you're high IQ enough to realize it.

Imagine being handed a piece of paper by god that showed you in no uncertain terms whether or not you would experience sexual success. How often, when, why, and with whom. Imagine actually having access to this information.

If you're a highIQcel you are literally in a state of constant data compilation which leads you to a conclusion like this god-ordained slip of paper would have told you. The more you expose yourself and really "try" to get out there and fix your status with women, you more you realise and learn and understand and come to the inevitable conclusion that your position in the hierarchy of dating and reproduction is not only not ideal, but probably worse than you ever conceived.

So we're stuck, incels. We're stuck because if we try, we fail more often than we succeed. We learn exactly how much and to what degree that trying is a waste of time. And if we don't try, we rot and have our needs go unmet. We're fucked. Nature is a great filter. Just as cute little animals suffer horrifying deaths to predators on a daily basis, so too do we live lives of quiet, unknown suffering and regret. There is no hope. We were born to suffer, die, and be forgotten, having made no significant impact on reality.
High iq but autistic at the same time, like who tf ever cared about making a significant impact on realityBuddy boyo Idgaf about others I and all other truecels want to happinessmaxx thats all

It's not even Worth the effort for sub8 males. You should just looksmax and careermax for yourself and ignore women.

High iq but autistic at the same time, like who tf ever cared about making a significant impact on realityBuddy boyo Idgaf about others I and all other truecels want to happinessmaxx thats all

I don't personally care about making an impact either. But I'm trying to cover all my bases here. Whatever you want out of life, you're not going to get it.

I don't personally care about making an impact either. But I'm trying to cover all my bases here. Whatever you want out of life, you're not going to get it.
Yeah we all know that buddy boyo were already all blackpilled on here
Life is filled with disappointment and frustration the only way to be happy is to either cope or rope

Yeah we all know that buddy boyo were already all blackpilled on here
Life is filled with disappointment and frustration the only way to be happy is to either cope or rope

How can people cope? I don't understand. To cope is to understand logically and consciously that what you're doing has no impact and is meaningless. How is coping a way to stave off suicide?

How can people cope? I don't understand. To cope is to understand logically and consciously that what you're doing has no impact and is meaningless. How is coping a way to stave off suicide?
Like finding a purpose that genuinely fills you with happiness
Im not talking about bluepilled dogshit things but there are other ways of raising your dopamine levels than sticking your dick in a pussy
We just gotta find what we really love instead of larping and hoping that one day we'll match up with our societys beauty standards
Most of us never will tho. Happiness is reserved to chads and highiqcels.

Like finding a purpose that genuinely fills you with happiness
Im not talking about bluepilled dogshit things but there are other ways of raising your dopamine levels than sticking your dick in a pussy
We just gotta find what we really love instead of larping and hoping that one day we'll match up with our societys beauty standards
Most of us never will tho. Happiness is reserved to chads and highiqcels.

Listen buddy. I am one of the best in my city at what I do and others that do the same realise it. I won't go into detail, but I am an incredible musician. I've got two decades of rigorous practice under my belt at age 29. I make $80k per year. Here's the view from my apartment. There is no happiness. There is no hope. There is nothing more I can do in this world to feel good. I have normie maxed my life in every way possible. Nothing works out.

Attachments

• IMG-20190417-WA0006.jpeg
    IMG-20190417-WA0006.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 35
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, SHARK, KrissKross and 1 other person
Having a 5PSL face in my city is good looking

Listen buddy. I am one of the best in my city at what I do and others that do the same realise it. I won't go into detail, but I am an incredible musician. I've got two decades of rigorous practice under my belt at age 29. I make $80k per year. Here's the view from my apartment. There is no happiness. There is no hope. There is nothing more I can do in this world to feel good. I have normie maxed my life in every way possible. Nothing works out.
That hit me hard tbh
Where do u live? Have u tried getting in a LTR? U should be able to slay while making that much money.
Fuck I'm 10 years younger than you and thought life as a rich dude was cool. Suifuel.

Bro 80k is not rich lol. Btw surgery maxx boyo.

That hit me hard tbh
Where do u live? Have u tried getting in a LTR? U should be able to slay while making that much money.
Fuck I'm 10 years younger than you and thought life as a rich dude was cool. Suifuel.

I live in western Canada. I've been in two LTRs. One from 19-21 and one from 22-27. Both times the girls were exceptionally low self esteem. Once I built them up and they realised their worth, they cheated on me while I was out of town working and moved to Vancouver. One is a successful model and one is now a school teacher.

Make no mistake I am surgerymaxxing. I will be taking a very detailed before and after 360' video before and after my surgery so I can show the most accurate changes made by a BSSO surgery. If things don't change after my surgery look for me on the news.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, joseph and Zdeweilx
I live in western Canada. I've been in two LTRs. One from 19-21 and one from 22-27. Both times the girls were exceptionally low self esteem. Once I built them up and they realised their worth, they cheated on me while I was out of town working and moved to Vancouver. One is a successful model and one is now a school teacher.

Make no mistake I am surgerymaxxing. I will be taking a very detailed before and after 360' video before and after my surgery so I can show the most accurate changes made by a BSSO surgery. If things don't change after my surgery look for me on the news.
That really sucks, I knew life was overrated but didnt know you couldnt escape it even by statusmaxxing
He must be in the 1% top percentile for his age but yeah its not rich at all
Fuck off dude

Sucks cause chads can just stand in the corner while inels need to do muh looksmaxing to look human

Nice man cant wait to see the results

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross, Zdeweilx and Reoreyh
If that's really true then there really is no hope because that is incredibly hard to achieve and even if that doesn't bring happiness... then its over

You have my respect, brother ✊

Excuse me but I thought:
~4.5 PSL HT Normie
5-5.5 PSL Chadlite
6-6.5 PSL Chad
7+ PSL (Assuming good height and/or body) Gigachad