Why all dudes Text girls in school?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Every time i look when some dude is texting to someone it's a foid. Fuck even manlets do that, that's another proof that height is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Depressed Twink and Deleted member 1464
I have never texted a girl before

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I have texted it was so dumb

• Woah
Reactions: Depressed Twink and Deleted member 1464
What did you text about with her and did u slay her?
She asked for my snap and we talked about dumb shit like whats my last name and how are you doing do you have plans in the summer. Jfl i just ignored her and she keep snappin me time to time but couldnt bother tbh

She asked for my snap and we talked about dumb shit like whats my last name and how are you doing do you have plans in the summer. Jfl i just ignored her and she keep snappin me time to time but couldnt bother tbh
Slayer.

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299
I am texting right now

One time this tall, dark haired pale girl who was so cute randomly added my snap and started talking to me. I completely fucked it up and talked about my scoliosis lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
One time this tall, dark haired pale girl who was so cute randomly added my snap and started talking to me. I completely fucked it up and talked about my scoliosis lol.
What's your psl?

my scoliosis lol.

you just gotta be NT and fun to talk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
What's your psl?
At that time I considered myself a 5.5-6 PSL. Prettyboy with lots of appeal to white girls. And ethnic girls ofc but never payed attention to them.

Now I’m probably 3 psl. Dead serious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pietrosiek
At that time I considered myself a 5.5-6 PSL. Prettyboy with lots of appeal to white girls. And ethnic girls ofc but never payed attention to them.
Fucking slayer. I would do everything to be at least 5.5 psl

Fucking slayer. I would do everything to be at least 5.5 psl
It’s not everything; I was mental back then due to chronic pain. Now that shits gone and I’m ready, problem is Minox fucked up my face lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
It’s not everything; I was mental back then due to chronic pain. Now that shits gone and I’m ready, problem is Minox fucked up my face lmao.
I'm mental too but i want to have some validation from my looks. Being approached, being treated good by foids not like invisible shit

This explains where the foids get their orbiters. i never see dudes paying any attention to foids irl and so i wondered why theyre so bitchy and standoffish, they get their orbiters through social media . cuz everybodys too pussy to converse irl anymore

This explains where the foids get their orbiters. i never see dudes paying any attention to foids irl and so i wondered why theyre so bitchy and standoffish, they get their orbiters through social media . cuz everybodys too pussy to converse irl anymore
I see many dudes that talk with them irl.

it's not like being a manlet prevents you from reaching the keyboard on your phone

unless you phone is on the top shelf (obvs)

What kind of power? Only power i have is one subhuman power
Im talking about the simps, turning foids into more and more bitchy and standoffish creatures

Means nothing. Back in school I texted hundreds of girls but fucked none. These dudes are just hoping to hit it some time but that doesn't mean they actually will. So relax.