like if they’re made them “higher” it will be looks more masc

Post good results if you have that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Deleted member 29155, hattrick and 1 other person
Because this design is cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, rand anon, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
It's impossible to properly implant zygos that replicate model like and proportionate zygos, it's just not. It's called the bone of beauty for a reason

• Hmm...
Reactions: wificonnector
this result is decent, imo. genio + zygo + jaw implants

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goo25, rand anon, wificonnector and 1 other person
this result is decent, imo. genio + zygo + jaw implants

Maybe, but just goes from ltn to mtn (with no include ethnic tax)

Never seen a guy who gets implants and goes from average to above average bone mass look. Even if he also gets a jaw implant

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, GalacticHero, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
Ive literally seen the first pic before, that's not a zygo implant

It's a SUBMALAR CHEEK IMPLANT, which you do NOT get if you are a man since it feminizes your appearance and adds no projection or angularity.
Same with the second guy

The only cheek implant you should be getting as a man is a custom zygomatic arch or infraorbital-malar implant, done by a handful of surgeons in the world.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, hattrick, WanderingBurro and 4 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and wificonnector
  • +1

It's a SUBMALAR CHEEK IMPLANT, which you do NOT get if you are a man since it feminizes your appearance and adds no projection or angularity.
Same with the second guy

The only cheek implant you should be getting as a man is a custom zygomatic arch or infraorbital-malar implant, done by a handful of surgeons in the world.
Yeah I’m noticed that zygomatic arch most masc future of cheekbones, but most males doesn’t get it

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Yeah I’m noticed that zygomatic arch most masc future of cheekbones, but most males doesn’t get it
Then why did you make a thread saying "zygo implants look like shit" and post examples of an entirely different surgery.

there are plenty of good results on this forum, search around i cba to find hem rn though.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro, mvp2v1 and wificonnector

Same with the second guy

Wouldn't buccal fat removal be more convenient? Considering it also helps to reduce nasolabial folds if I remember correctly

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro, mvp2v1 and wificonnector
These people didn't get zygo implants. They got submalar implants which is different and explain what they look chubbier in the after

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 8771, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Sorry, a lot of people already explained it

• Woah
However I really don't know what happened to them to do that. Baby cheeks is the thing you absolutely do not want as a male. That's an appeal killer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, mvp2v1 and wificonnector
However I really don't know what happened to them to do that. Baby cheeks is the thing you absolutely do not want as a male. That's an appeal killer
because the face is a mystery to these people and the doctors are retards, so they go in an say "i want cheek implants" and the doctor opens up his implant catalog and is like "these will do" and that's the extent of the thought that goes into it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akatlyn, Deleted member 8771, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
because the face is a mystery to these people and the doctors are retards, so they go in an say "i want cheek implants" and the doctor opens up his implant catalog and is like "these will do" and that's the extent of the thought that goes into it
This is how it is in every single profession. Orthodontics, orthotropics etc. very few professionals are dedicated enough to give blackpilled results and guidance.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and wificonnector
Because the retards always just make the design a bigger version of what the normie/subhuman already has.

Aesthetics aren't just about the SIZE of the bone. It's also about THE SHAPE. If the shape is bad but you make it bigger it's gonna look like that.

It's just the design.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro and wificonnector
Because the retards always just make the design a bigger version of what the normie/subhuman already has.

Aesthetics aren't just about the SIZE of the bone. It's also about THE SHAPE. If the shape is bad but you make it bigger it's gonna look like that.

It's just the design.
According to your logic, there should still be at least a couple, but really good results with zygo implant, but I haven't seen any, literally 0 good results

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Because RSM is still gaining traction

They tend to be too round.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Because the mongolios you posted went submalar implants, which always gives feminine result.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, wificonnector and normie_joe
Those are (subhuman) submalar implants which go below your zygos giving a round bloated appearance. What you'll want to aim for are malar implants that go directly on your malar bone creating a more angular look. Even women look better with them so I don't know what the big fuss over submalar is unless you have a legit bone deficiency or want to look like a permanent filler patient.

People will say that you need custom but as long as you don't place them so low you can get some mileage from off the shelf models (if anything I've seen a handful of uncanny custom cheek implants because a lot of them go too high which gives them a squinched alien stare, you really just want to extend you already existing zygomatic width and not screw around with it's height)

Malar implants:

Malar shell implant1
Malar shell implant3
Cheek implants 3
Cd43889c321968b8e4aec21c3a71cfe3

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector and CuriousGuy
they already looked gay before thats why