Why am I 175cm when

noonespecial

noonespecial

Sub htn
Mom is 173 and dad is 178. The world isn't real. I recently saw a guy on TikTok with his parents the same height that is 6'6. I also know people irl with shorter parents that are 6'3 why

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ProBono, notsocommonthumb, NZb6Air and 3 others
My mom is 5’3 and my dad is 6’0, I am 6’2

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, StarvedEpi and noonespecial
Mom is 173 and dad is 178. The world isn't real. I recently saw a guy on TikTok with his parents the same height that is 6'6. I also know people irl with shorter parents that are 6'3 why
wear lifts - how old are u?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial and StarvedEpi
I recently saw a guy on TikTok with his parents the same height that is 6'6. I also know people irl with shorter parents that are 6'3 why
genes can skip generations before expressing them self or your mum was a lazy fuck that ate shit during pregnancy and chose bad life style choices for you until you where old enough to make them for yourself which is normally to late to make a significant impact on your height

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07, Saint Casanova and noonespecial
bc they didnt feed u right probably

when I was a kid I I rarely ate real protein. at most a little bit of beans or an omelet JFL JFL JFL JFL JFL

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
genes can skip generations before expressing them self or your mum was a lazy fuck that ate shit during pregnancy and chose bad life style choices for you until you where old enough to make them for yourself which is normally to late to make a significant impact on your height
My mom is healthy and always has been. Although my brother is 14 and 6' mogger so genes skipped me and not him I got some manlet genes from grandpa from the year 1753

bc they didnt feed u right probably

when I was a kid I I rarely ate real protein. at most a little bit of beans or an omelet JFL JFL JFL JFL JFL
I've eaten healthy and gotten all nutritions since I was a kid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and rickysalomano
Genetic recombination.

• +1
My mom is healthy and always has been. Although my brother is 14 and 6' mogger so genes skipped me and not him I got some manlet genes from grandpa from the year 1753
shit. thats even worse

• +1
I've eaten healthy and gotten all nutritions since I was a kid
are you sure you did? becuase i was sure i ate well as a kid until i learnt about nutrition when i was older and saw how fucked my diet was at that time (thanks mum)

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano and noonespecial
Because genetics are random as hell, fucking retard? This is why hypergamy doesn't work.

• +1
height is the worst failo man. u cant do shit :(

• +1
wow thought you were 178cm 😡

• +1
are you sure you did? becuase i was sure i ate well as a kid until i learnt about nutrition when i was older and saw how fucked my diet was at that time (thanks to my mum)
My mom is extremely knowledgeable about nutrients especially cause of my allergies so she made sure I got everything I needed

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
my parents are shorter than yours jfl

• JFL
My mom is extremely knowledgeable about nutrients especially cause of my allergies so she made sure I got everything I needed
my mom says that too. she took vitamins and shit. but her diet was garbage, she is kinda vegetarian and avoids meat

fuck everyone

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and noonespecial
how the fuck people are growing this tall with short parents. 5'8 is the new 5'5. just wait some years
i was told by @greycel that grandparents height matter just as much, my grandpa was a very tall man

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano and noonespecial
i was told by @greycel that grandparents height matter just as much, my grandpa was a very tall man
So was mine grandpa on moms side was 6'1 dad's side was 5'11 wtf. The world is rigged

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rickysalomano and notsocommonthumb
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and noonespecial
So was mine grandpa on moms side was 6'1 dad's side was 5'11 wtf. The world is rigged
i think its random, my older brother is around 6'0 and my other brother is not taller than 175cm

• Woah
get mogged nigger

• JFL
You are the precum.

• So Sad
  • +1